Character

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2011, 10:02 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Do your prefer to play a caster, healer, or tank? Why?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 17th, 2011, 07:09 PM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
I prefer to play healer. I like the attention I need to give it, and being able to stand back and still be directly involved in the fight.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
August 17th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well most of the MMOs I played I was a caster (Mesmer/Elementalist in Guild Wars, Mage in Maple Story, Wizard or whatever in FLYFF and R.O.S.E.) but in WoW I started out as a mage and was bored and when Burning Crusade came out I became a hunter and LOVED it. Some consider hunters a tank and some consider them sort of casters. I don't know what to call them, haha.

But I prefer casters usually though I've developed a love for characters that use bows and arrows or crossbows and traps and whatnot.

Most of the time I love casters because I can stand back and deal some major damage without being in the thick of things. Hunters are like that, too. In WoW I can send my bear in and wait for him to collect aggro and then start shooting.

And this made me remember about how I wanted my bunny of doom in Guild Wars when I tried out the hunter class. Sadly the bunny I found was one of very few animals that couldn't be tamed *sadface*

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

August 18th, 2011, 03:14 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
healer.. its always different. with damage its always the same rotation and that bores me

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

August 18th, 2011, 08:03 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I usually play tanks but am playing a Necromancer in Diablo right now and love it.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
September 22nd, 2011, 11:16 PM
Veteran
im usually play as a caster. Wizard in MU online and Archer in Cabal..
June 3rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
First Timer!!!
i love healers

my fav in wow was being a healer . they are always needed

and your in the fight always without being IN the fight if ya know what i mean
June 4th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What I play seems to depend on the game.
In FFXI I was a white mage or red mage 99% of the time. On WoW I've played a little of each but I prefer things like paladin and rouge.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 4th, 2012, 03:38 PM
First Timer!!!
i duno if wows paladin is anything like the FF one BUT i can say that in wow it was hard for me to do REALLY well with pali's like others did ... im not a set rotation person i think thats why really

and that makes me a great healer i think ... not set on rotation im used to thinking on my feet kinda thing cause i feel for tanks and healer s the fights change more and are more varied in what actions you take to get thru and win

my buddy made me so made his pali was HARDCORE ... like nearly impossible to kill LOLOL i was very jealous LOL
June 4th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
FF's paladin is pretty much exclusively tank. I played that too and it was pretty fun. And way different than my white and red mages. On wow I've only played paladin as a dd. It's weird how my preference vary between games.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 5th, 2012, 08:01 AM
First Timer!!!
lol very true !

in diablo three there is no healer really ..(i think monks heal but still they are more about damamge) so my healer roll is not available ......... so ive gone to the high damage wizard ........... i like being ranged heros not really melee

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search