WoW Gamer Updates!

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Tell us about your character(s)?
What level are you and recent goals have you accomplished?
What weapons are you using?
Where are you questing?
Are you in a guild? If so which one?
What server are you on?

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
August 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tell us about your character(s)? I have a Draenai hunter named Matarra. She has a brown bear named Mahnkuba (mahn-KOO-buh). Had him since he was level 9. I never got to play very much and haven't been able to play since 2008.

What level are you and recent goals have you accomplished? Level 64 and MahnMahn is level 63. I haven't been able to play since 2008 and I was never able to play regularly. Don't remember what goals I last accomplished. I think I was just grinding for some good things to sell at the AH and I was occasionally going to Un'Goro Crater to collect craploads of Un'Goro soil to sell at the AH for some quick gold.

What weapons are you using? Don't remember and since it's been so long since I played, my character doesn't show up on the armory.

Where are you questing? Whatever the bunch of places outside of the main world is called. I can't remember.

Are you in a guild? If so which one? Guild leader of Silent Nut Attack. It's probably just me and my friend on there now since I've been gone for so long. It wasn't a very good guild t begin with. I'm not a hardcore gamer and it was hard to find people who were as into the game as I was without them being more so and always wanting to do instances and whatnot. I needed those people right in between hardcore and little kids.

What server are you on? Uther. Not my pick. It was the server a friend of mine and my ex (then boyfriend) was on and he wanted us to start playing.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

August 24th, 2011, 04:46 AM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Tell us about your character(s)? Raethe is a BE Warlock, and Kynzai is a Troll Druid.
What level are you and recent goals have you accomplished? Raethe is lvl 25, and questing from Tarren Mill. Kynzai is lvl 18, and is sitting in Orgimmar.
What weapons are you using? Raethe got a lot of great upgrades from the quests in Silverpine. She's using a dagger and offhand atm.
Where are you questing? Raethe is in Tarren Mill right now.
Are you in a guild? If so which one? My husband and I are in the process of creating a guild. Teutonic Horde. Until we have more time, this will be just a small lvling guild, very casual.
What server are you on? We are on the Drenden server.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
August 24th, 2011, 06:57 AM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us about your character(s)? Sprklngwiggl is an 85 worgen holy priest, my favorite toon. Lulastar is an 85 night elf hunter who I rarely play since they took away mana. Squeaker is a 71 undead affliction warlock I might raid with and Bychslap is a troll death knight I just started.

What level are you and recent goals have you accomplished? I'm trying to get my warlock to 85 but I'm finding it a boring toon now. I made the death knight in hopes it will be more fun for PVP

What weapons are you using? whatever ones relevent to the toon

Where are you questing? northrend with the warlock

Are you in a guild? If so which one? Bloodshed on my Horde toons, none on my alliance at the moment, the one I was in broke apart

What server are you on? Draka

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search