new wow expansion announced

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2011, 02:20 PM
Littlelamb09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Littlelamb09
its called Mists of Panderia......and the new race look like pandas lol sounds cheezy but i love it and love pandas

October 25th, 2011, 01:48 AM
MammaHutch
Lurking.

I just quit WoW about a month and a half after playing since Vanilla, so about 7 years and I am sooooo over it! Its the same stuff over and over and over again! They are making a class that already "exists" in the game, aka the companion you can buy. BC was the only cool part sadly, even though I still played. All the gear looks the same now, and the people that play are getting more and more ... whats the word? Mean, I guess. And just rude. The only good thing I got from WoW is that I met DH there. I was the GM for a raiding guild since BC and he was just a guildy, can you believe that?!?! lol Ok I am done venting now.
October 25th, 2011, 02:44 PM
i have not played long enough to get annoyed haha but thats how i feel about Call of duty

October 26th, 2011, 04:02 PM
MammaHutch
There is nothing left for me to do. I have every toon to 85, full pvp gear and mostly allr aid gear. I never raided as much. I played on 3 different realms which means I have doubles and triples of many toons. Its just old now, and Blizz is VERY under-creative. They have so much potential but they dont utilize it. And I heard today that they are tying Pokemon into the game...who the heck even likes Pokemon?! So lame.
October 27th, 2011, 10:23 PM
yeah battling pets I think. lol I only have one lvl 85 so there are too many new things for me lol I dont get to play as much and I have taken lots of breaks (because of broken laptop, being broke and had a computer that just couldnt update wow anymore lol)

October 28th, 2011, 12:42 PM
MammaHutch
Omg girl broken laptop?! Im still mad about mine. I bought myself a $3000 gaming laptop 3 years ago and it only lasted a year, I burnt up the grafix card, thats how much I played...luckily I had a desktop too which I then burnt that up as well. So last year DH and I built a MACHINE on iBuypower.com with liquid cooling and let me tell you its a BEAST!! And, its pink!
November 1st, 2011, 07:12 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just renewed my account today after taking an 8 month break. I got tired of playing because I was used to being part of a 25 man raiding guild and it just seems like they made gear to readily available to everyone. I really didn't like the fact that you can get the same gear in a 10 man just less of it.

As for the expansion, I think it looks alright. The panda idea is stupid in my opinion, however I don't have to play one if I don't like them. I'm not sure if I'll keep playing until the expansion or not. I guess it depends how well it holds my attention. I just kind of wanted something to break up the day a bit. I find it pretty hard to raid competitively now with two kids to attend to anyhow

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
November 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I quit a while ago, but I"ll probably play again when the xpack comes out!
November 25th, 2011, 11:19 PM
MammaHutch
I still have not played in I think 3 months. I am not keeping track but that sounds about right, or maybe almost 3 months. /shrug I am still over it. Some of my friends still play and I will see there FL progression pictures on facebook and I just cant imagine sitting there anymore for hours on end when I could be spending that time with my son. He is not here yet, anyday now but still. The pands are SOOO lame. You would think a billion dollar company would come up with something more artistic, and you would think all the new tiers would have a new look. I mean, they are bringing back BC Pally gear, how original...AND you can now farm old raids for that gear so you can upgrade it to 85. Thats lame too. They really should keep the game more fun, I mean you have to pay for it. Its the least they can do! And the FL dailies, they are beyond repetitive. I miss the old WoW days and since it will NEVER be like that I will never play again. lol
December 11th, 2011, 10:42 AM
squishyhomie's Avatar whee.
ehh, it sounds alright.
not good enough for me to purchase though.
battling pets is kinda cool especially if you've already lvl'd to 85.

i don't like the race very much, i think they should have made one for alliance and hoarde instead of collective, and the monk class seems pretty cool.

i just get bored with wow.
i've gotten back into gameboy games.

Our First Baby
Nicholas Anthony Sanders

April 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM
*Dayna*'s Avatar Aussie Mama
I just started playing again. WSG weekend ladies!
May 29th, 2012, 10:59 AM
First Timer!!!
my DH was wondering why they had no included this race from the start so i know he is happy about this ..

there are just so many games that are fun that DONT cost monthly so ... we dont play wow anymore .. sadly

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search