So quiet!

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Pleione's Avatar Momtographer
It's almost sad to think this forum is scarcely used! I'm sure there are a few gamer mama's out there!

I've been a gamer for a good portion of my life. My current obsessions are anything for Xbox 360, World of Waracraft, League of Legends, and possibly Star Wars of the Old Republic in the future. I'm also thinking about Guild Wars 2.

So is it normally quiet here due to lack of gamer mothers or ...?

Siggy by Vicki...

March 14th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Love My Boys ♥
It is pretty quiet in here

DH and i have been mostly playing GOW 3 and we are looking forward to Borderlands 2. He downloaded the free beta for Starhawk on PS3 last night and i'm excited to watch him play it tonight. I won't try it out myself because i wasn't very good at War Hawk though i loved to watch him play it

I also miss playing League of Legends but i'm gonna SUCK when i play again cuz it's almost been a year since i've played and so much has changed since!!! My MIL is gonna be shipping my computer down here soon though and DH is still waiting on replacement parts for his so we might play soon, but i'm sorta hesitant Between not playing in sooo long, all the new stuff they added and having a 3mo old to tend to i'm mad nervous!

March 24th, 2012, 03:03 PM
squishyhomie's Avatar whee.
yeaah, i've been hanging out in my DDC mostly.

Our First Baby
Nicholas Anthony Sanders

March 25th, 2012, 08:43 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
LOL I spend my rare free time gaming.

DH and I have been playing Everquest 2 and Fallen Earth.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
May 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM
First Timer!!!
i think this is not as used cause if we arent on our DDC or PR's then we are GAMING!! LOL so yeah instead of being here talking about it im sure we are livin it LOL

either way id fer sure like to see this forum pick up
May 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM
RoseRed92's Avatar Veteran
If it'll pick up a bit, I'm always free to talk. =P We had to sell most of our game consoles because of a surprise rush of bills we had to pay. =( Therefore, no more Oblivion, Skyrim, or Fallout 3...
May 30th, 2012, 12:54 PM
First Timer!!!
well rosered92... you do have a pc!

you can play nearly anygame on it ... i KNOW you can play fall out on it ...

need help? i mean all you gotta do is DL the game fer free BUT if you have issues with that lemme know and ill give you a link or something to DL the game

i for one am a PC gamer for life!! not to say i dont have or use console games EVER .. BUT ... its VERY rare ... i get on a console fer soul calibur but thats bout it

ALSO if you are worried about using a keyboard for controls you CAN use PS3controller easily enough on your computer.. (though im pretty sure with those gun shooter games a mouse is more accurate ... ) OR you can go to frys and buy a cheap generic computer controller that will work and use that (they do indeed have some that look just like PS ones ... not sure bout xbox lookin ones ... ut either way they work!!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search