DIABLO 3 (maybe spoiler info on a villian in game)

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2012, 02:16 AM
First Timer!!!
yeah this game is so much fun..... i got it the day it came out and played til my eyes burned with my DH !!!!!!!

i have been grinding out the areas just for fun not really trying to beat the game ... rather watch it id say since the things to look at as surroundings are really well done ..

OH i just killed the butcher ... Sooo fun ! (ps the butcher is the spoiler i mentioned)not that shocking hed be in it but i figure id still give fair warning.

who has this game?

i have a DH and monk and wizard that im loving so far!! i wanna start the WD next ... maybe when i get a few to higher lvls .. i duno im just enjoying the game .. in no rush to beat it.

this couple i know beat it in 36 er in 37 hours .. man ... they got devotion that even i envey !
May 21st, 2012, 02:31 AM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DH and I play. We've only just started Act 2, but thus far the butcher has been my fave. DH is playing a Wizard and I have a Monk. We also both have a barbarian as well.

We're also in no rush to beat it. Loving exploring all the areas and hearing all the lore.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

May 21st, 2012, 02:35 AM
First Timer!!!
oh yes the lore!! the best part by far ,, other then the bloody surroundings id say lol
May 29th, 2012, 11:54 AM
First Timer!!!
more and more im impresed by the enteractive surroundings and the detail you get to look at

visually this game gets an A+ from me!!!
June 1st, 2012, 08:17 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I recently started playing with my DH. He started playing before me (i'm stubborn with new games ) I'm playing as a Witch Doctor

June 2nd, 2012, 05:33 AM
First Timer!!!
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to hear those who play!!!!!!!!

WDs are hardcore fyi! those spells are harsh!!! lol
June 3rd, 2012, 07:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've though about getting it. Right now I'm kinda playing WoW but I don't really have time to play but for a little here and there so I don't see the point im spending money on a new game ATM.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 3rd, 2012, 07:20 PM
First Timer!!!
honestly ur right bout not buyin atm id say ...

for me its a game that u wanna spend time on and so is wow... so splitting time like that may not work as well....

though on the other hand as a SAHM id say D3 is more SAHM friendly cause u can pause by portin back to town whenever u want

wow is harder to do that with if ur in a raid er w/e
June 3rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Right now on wow I mostly just solo quests. I only did a few with some friends, then we all quit for like a year and Dh and I are the only ones that have started back. I like soloing way more than doing dungeons or raids. So at least that is easy to pick up and put down usually.

June 3rd, 2012, 07:46 PM
First Timer!!!
man we are opposite LOL

i LIVED for raids and dungeons!!!!!!!

i often stayed up fer three days in a row doing nothing but that .... LOL i even had people BAN ME from joining runs with them until i had slept LOLOL

questing is fun i guess but i prefer to play more with other people id say

PLUS at the time i had no baby so three days in a row full of runs was HEAVEN to me ... i seriously wanted nothing but to do that!!

maybe its cause i like playing healers more then tanks or damage ..... hrmmmm .... BUT i gota say ... i made a real good healer

super miss wow but not sure i wanna pay for it again

AND i got hacked i have no idea what is even left on the account ...... as long as they didnt erase my people i may play again BUT NO WAY am i gunna play if i have to lvl from the start again ... no way WAY to much time

i only had like 4 or 6 80's but man .... to re do that? NO WAY
June 3rd, 2012, 09:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Before WoW I played FFXI and that was non stop partying. Basically you couldn't solo anything in that game after lvl 10ish. So when I got on WoW I was ready for something I could level on my own.

June 3rd, 2012, 10:06 PM
First Timer!!!
hrmmm .... never played that game ill have to check it out!

and i do get what your saying about not being able to do things without party members in certain games and that can suck
June 4th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure whats going on with Final Fantasy XI. I assume it's still around but I'm not sure whats going on there. Square enix released ffxiv to replace ffxi and it sucks apparently.
FFXI was nonstop partying. Leveling took forever. I played for 3-4 years and I had 2 max level (75 at the time) jobs and a couple 50s and 60s. Everything can be played on one character instead of having different characters. To be fair I did goof off alot so I could have leveled faster. But for example of how long it took. Just to ding from 74 to 75 was something like 46000 xp. Your average good party got about 8000-10000 an hour at that level.

June 4th, 2012, 04:20 PM
First Timer!!!
lolol that sounds more like a job then fun lol

wow got like that at times for me ... my fault i didnt get to play all types of heros classes and races .. since i made so many people ... i mean i hit the lvl cap .. i had to delete one if i wanted to make a new one lol

i had to many heros to play and diff servers and diff people to chill with it was chaos .... i dont really PLAY games to get to the end

so i missed out on alot of fun stuff since lvling from lvl 1 is NUTS .... AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN lOlolol
June 4th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It was kinda tedious at times. But it gave me a sense of accomplishment to get to max lvl. I was excited when I did it on wow too but not near as much.

June 4th, 2012, 09:14 PM
First Timer!!!
LOl yeah i remember those days !!

you hit a lvl and everyone in your guild gave you a w00t!!

miss those days

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search