sims medieval (maybe spoiler *alert*)

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM
First Timer!!!
anyone have this game?

im rather enjoying it ... though i keep having to look up little things that i cant figure out ... little things like WHERE THE HECK DO I TURN THIS QUEST IN!?!?!?!?

lol this prolly means the game is just that much better seeing as i have to TRY in order to do well.

#possible spoiler below#
dude have any of you gotten to the part where that guy claiming to be your cousin is an imposter? howd you deal with it? ... i sent him to the pit LOL ... exile wasnt enough LOL .. hesd a con man i figure i want no further troubles outta him ... if i let him live i wonder what the outcome of that woulda been ? would he have haunted me in the furture of that path of the game? swindle me outta some gold er something?

what you guys think of the game? anyone have or plan to get it?

i havent read rewiews but i rather enjoy what ive played so far... think i have like 5 heros open so far
May 21st, 2012, 08:44 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't played in ages. I've sent the cousin to the pit and exile and in the end it really makes no difference. He's never heard from again either way.

Some of the camera angles on it annoy me so I don't play it that much.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

May 29th, 2012, 11:35 AM
First Timer!!!
oh yes i get what you mean with the angle ... i HATE trying to pick up herbs all day when i can hardly get my screen pointed in a way that i CAN pick them up lol

that task is annoying enough i dont need any complications LOLOL

AWWW!! thats to bad about the cousin not coming back in disguise or something to try to con you again .... thatd make the game even more fun i think .... add more story to the game kinda thing
May 29th, 2012, 12:04 PM
First Timer!!!
OH and i FINALLY got my spy going good ... that was harder for me then other heros seeing as the other ones dont need to be as highly leveled before your able to do your daily tasks ... which .. WHAT SENCE DOES THAT MAKE!?!!??!

i kept getting bad buffs from not breaking people outta the stocks w/o failing and getting arressted OR couldnt pick pocket kept getting caught and arrested .... man sucked .... was hard to get mood up with all that failing going on and stuff LOL
June 3rd, 2012, 11:14 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to play when it first came out, but haven't in a while. The camera angles annoyed me so much! I was hoping maybe a patch would make that better. Now i'm just back to playing the regular Sims 3.
June 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM
First Timer!!!
i have sims three as well

LOVE that game ........... i have like 4 families (i made people i know IRL) living in the same town ... only thing i dont like is when i bounce back to the other family they have done things i dont like ... like have a baby and name it something i dont like ........

OMG this is FUNNY!! one couple had thier first child who was a boy while i was away on another family in the same town .. well i did NOT like the name chosen ... so i wanted to get rid of it .... LOL that sounds REALLY mean i know .. so i used the building feature and built an ACTUAL wall AROUND the baby so there was no way it could be gotten to by the parents ............ so the sims CPS came by and took the baby !!

so i thought that was over ..

nope ... the kid STILL lives in that town but was adopted by another random family there and lives in the town still and was a few yrs older ... i couldnt believe it i never thought id see him again LOL

well thats kinda cruel of me but i guess it worked out for him alright LOLOL
June 4th, 2012, 05:55 AM
One of my friends had something similar to that happen to him. One of his guys married some girl while he was playing a different family. He build a room around her with nothing in it but a phone (so it would wake her up when someone called lol). She eventually died from hunger.
June 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
First Timer!!!
LOLOL OH MAN and in sims three you can make them become diff kinda ghosts and haunt the town by changing the way they die right? like either lighting or fire ... that kinda thing?

OMG and wasnt there a SIMS game where if you let someone die there would just be a pile of bones on the ground? or was it a grave theyd just set where they died ? cant remember ... but yeah for some reason its fun/funny/entertaining to be cruel to your sims sometimes lol
June 4th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Yes! And in sims3 you can even have a ghost baby if a male ghost haunts your female sim's house!

There's a grave if they die outside and an urn if they die inside.
June 4th, 2012, 09:12 PM
First Timer!!!
i didnt know you could have a baby ghost LOL funny!! never done that

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search