Path of Exile

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 06:24 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Anyone tried it yet?

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
June 5th, 2012, 09:16 AM
First Timer!!!
Path of Exile - Exclusive Classes & Combat trailer - YouTube

here i linked this for those who havent seen or heard of it before

the skill system and the PVP have peaked my interest! never heard of this though so ty tfs!

randomly generated items and levels ? that sounds like getting certain gear would be hard LOL but ive never played

tell me what you think augie? how long have you been playing? id give it a shot

looks like a diablo with less amazing graphics ... BUT its free to play so ... maybe itll be another of the greats! (funny how free games are getting REALLY popular!)
June 5th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I haven't had a chance to really play much but it is VERY similar to Diablo. I like the way the skills work. It is very much a custom built character. You have a huge Passive tree where all characters have access to the same things.

Your active skills work through gems. You get gems through rewards and looting. The gems actually level with you as long as you have them equipped. Unlike Diablo items have certain colored gem slots. I don't know much about the different colors yet but you have to use corresponding colored gems. You can equip and unequip the gems at any time and can even trade them at any time.

Right now the game is in closed beta so you have to get a key. DH just made a small purchase to get a key. All characters created during the closed beta will be lost when the game goes to open beta in August.

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
June 5th, 2012, 03:21 PM
First Timer!!!
when i saw the small glace in the video of the skill system made me think of FF8's just how it looks

and thats WAY cool about the gems ! in diablo they dont lvl with you .. you have to get more gems to craft your gem into a better one

dude that really bites that youll lose your heros .... pretty sure when i played the diablo beta (went to the skeleton king fight) we got to keep who we made
June 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I've never played any of the FF games. Yea, I think that's part of why I haven't played much. It'd be a shame to lose it all.

June 6th, 2012, 10:13 PM
First Timer!!!
talked to DH bout the game he says he is down to try it out . SO . any idea what kinda time frame i got til everyone can play it?
June 7th, 2012, 07:49 PM
It's should be going to Open Beta in mid-August. Any heroes created after that will not be lost.

DH says to buy a key and play this character as a parent and then when it goes open, your new character can be the kid and you'll have an instant backstory.

June 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM
First Timer!!!
theheheeehhee!!

think ill wait for august myself i got plenty of games to keep my occupied till then

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search