Minecraft

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By MountainMomma
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 1 Post By Frozenoj
  • 1 Post By Frozenoj
  • 1 Post By MountainMomma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2012, 08:55 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Who here has fallen victim to the most awesome game of Minecraft?? My DH bought it on XB Live about a month ago and I think everyone in our house has been playing it since. My SIL and I have been playing a new world we created without the guys because they like to destroy stuff. Though it is fun to play with DH and his friends on easy mode and run around scrambling for building materials before we get blown up by the creatures.

June 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM
First Timer!!!
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...20-750-600.jpg

LOL

i have yet to play this game myself and do NOT wanna get hooked to it LOLOL

i am "hooked" to as many as 5 games at a time and i just dont wanna new one ATM LOLOL

diablo three OWNS me right now
June 6th, 2012, 10:17 AM
OMG That is hilarious! And so true! Sometimes I wonder where all of these animals come from in my house that is completely closed in.

June 6th, 2012, 10:28 PM
First Timer!!!
LOL i thought you might like that pic

there are so many good ones of what people creat with that game its nuts
June 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
My whole family is hooked on this game. I am trying to decided whether I am proud or ashamed of the fact that on the day we bought it, we played for 11 hours straight. Definitely addicted though!
MeggysMommy likes this.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
June 11th, 2012, 03:17 PM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMomma View Post
My whole family is hooked on this game. I am trying to decided whether I am proud or ashamed of the fact that on the day we bought it, we played for 11 hours straight. Definitely addicted though!
LOL man i am confused if this is a good or bad thing as well . BUT ... when i got diablo 3 .... yeah there was NO stopping us!! we played nearly til DH had to go to work in the morn . think he got like 2-3 hours of sleep that night LOL
June 12th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Last week while DH was at E3 my SIL and I clocked in probably 30-35 hours in about 4 days. It was BAD!! But oh so awesome lol.
PurpleQueen likes this.

June 13th, 2012, 09:57 PM
First Timer!!!
man sounds like a blast to me LOL

my fav thing to do when my kid is at my sisters is play my stuck on game of that time until my eyes CANT stay open ... then crash lol
June 21st, 2012, 02:02 PM
We started a new world so we could get the update with the ability to get clay. It looks so awesome in brick form. I have like 4 houses and one is a brick one which IMO looks the best lol.
PurpleQueen likes this.

June 27th, 2012, 05:57 PM
This is like the video game equivalent of crack! I cannot stop playing. It's insane, and embarrassing to admit how many hours I am putting into this game!

June 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've considered trying minecraft. I think I better not. I don't need another addiction lol.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 29th, 2012, 03:19 PM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
I've considered trying minecraft. I think I better not. I don't need another addiction lol.
word! lol
July 5th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did you guys see this? Amazing! You Must See These Stunning Photos Of Game of Thrones Set In Minecraft
PurpleQueen likes this.
July 13th, 2012, 02:21 AM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
wow .. those are amazing .. I ...... AM ...... NEVER ...... GOING.. TO .. PLAY THIS GAME ............ LOLOLOL

i was stunned to see those and have not seen anything remotely like that ... i have no idea how long itd take someone who has never played this game before to learn to make something at least decent outta these many little blocks

OH MY ....... would you gals consider sending in a link to a project you have completed in minecraft? it can be anything and if your interested make a post or just reply here ..

i think itd be fun to see how our gamer members are spending their time on this game!!
July 13th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They have a new mode called "creative" where you are given an unlimited supply of all the different blocks. I'm not 100% sure but I bet the GoT stuff was made that way. It would still take tons of time though.

I had made some pretty neat things over a year ago but my server accidentally got wiped. I just got back into it a few weeks ago and we are on a survivor server now so I haven't made much yet. Here is a link to pictures of my house - https://plus.google.com/photos/10681...74039024317329 The shower has a lever to turn the water on and off. Figuring out how to get it to do that is one of my proudest minecraft moments lol. I also burnt half the house down like three times trying to get the fireplace right but we eventually figured it out. Now that I have a nice shelter I'm going to work on building an amusement park.

DH is building a 1:1 scale of the Colosseum, but it's still a WIP. I'll definitely post screenshots once he finishes but that'll probably be a few weeks.
PurpleQueen likes this.
July 13th, 2012, 01:33 PM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
They have a new mode called "creative" where you are given an unlimited supply of all the different blocks. I'm not 100% sure but I bet the GoT stuff was made that way. It would still take tons of time though.

I had made some pretty neat things over a year ago but my server accidentally got wiped. I just got back into it a few weeks ago and we are on a survivor server now so I haven't made much yet. Here is a link to pictures of my house - https://plus.google.com/photos/10681...74039024317329 The shower has a lever to turn the water on and off. Figuring out how to get it to do that is one of my proudest minecraft moments lol. I also burnt half the house down like three times trying to get the fireplace right but we eventually figured it out. Now that I have a nice shelter I'm going to work on building an amusement park.

DH is building a 1:1 scale of the Colosseum, but it's still a WIP. I'll definitely post screenshots once he finishes but that'll probably be a few weeks.
dude dig the skulls in your home and ty for posting its awesome to see these things .. u are so tempting me ... oh my /// will i be eating those words of never playing this game? shoot ..... maybe

oh and YES PLZ send a link when DH is ready to unveil it !! thats exciting !! oh man im gonna make a whole post for this i hope more people feel up to sharing more links of either WIP or something they have finished
August 1st, 2012, 01:16 PM
I will try to get some pics of the stuff I have been making, but it looks like the computer version and the Xbox version are much different.
Frozenoj likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search