blizzard is in trouble fer its lag

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2012, 11:30 PM
First Timer!!!
OH WOW!! have you guys heard about the lag spike that caused over a thousand people to lose their heros AND all the geear they were wearing!!

in diablo three in hardcore mode if your hero dies .. they are gone forever ..

well there was a huge lag spike and LOTS of people lost their hero for good cause of it LOL

the forums are HEATING UP!! people are PISSED

thought it was nutty to hear this .. honestly im thinking they are gonna have to give them back cause this was blizzards fault lol ....... lotta work for some blizz employees
June 11th, 2012, 09:33 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Oh wow. Yeah, they almost have to give them back. I would be FURIOUS if that had happened to me!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
June 11th, 2012, 02:15 PM
First Timer!!!
LOL i know right? id throw a fit!!

i mean i was told they can only give you something back in a game if they restart your game to before you lost your hero ............ but then theyd lose all the progress they made with other heros AFTER that lag spike ..... seems unfair

(when DH got hacked they said they could get his things back ONLY if they reset his game to BEFORE the people hacked him ... sadly he didnt accept cause all the other progress he made on his other heros .... so he lost all his gold and materials for blacksmithing AND all the gear he made as well as found and was saving cause it was rare gear)

poor DH ... but least we didnt lose our entire hero from this lag spike .... im not playing hardcore mode yet and not sure i want to LOL

id be MAD MAD MAD if i lost a hero entirely cause of either lag OR just cause i died ........... there is NO revive no getting your hero back if you die in hardcore ... not sure i could mentally handle that LOL
June 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
First Timer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiliPonce View Post
Wow that's bad, does anyone know if blizzard did give them back to the players yet or not?
i honestly do not know ill look it up later tonight and post if i find anything
June 23rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
First Timer!!!
know what i JUST looked and from what i see they arent fixing the issue . i mean they fixxed the lag but those people outta heros are just outta luck ............

i guess they may get a rollback so they restart your game to before the lag spike and then you lose all the progress you made with other heros and such after? not sure its not to clear in the forums if they are offering the rollbacks ....... but man ... from what i read it sounds to me like they arent wanting to do even that
August 17th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Veteran
Gosh.. just like the server failure the launch day of D3.... They need to get on board like they are for WoW...if you are hacked they replace all items and gold. EVEN BoA gear can be replaced! DH got hacked a couple of months ago and it took the GM who responded to his case less than 3 hours to get it all back to him.

I guess they feel that Diablo is not as important because no one has to pay for memberships.. but still.. you create it.. fix it! People spent loads of money for the game in general.. they make bank
------------------------------
9/2012: Chemical Pregnancy

August 17th, 2012, 12:20 PM
First Timer!!!
indeed i feel bad for those who lost so much

and yes they dont have a continuing income from d3 so i guess they dont take as much time to fix it .. lame
September 22nd, 2012, 01:58 AM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
The day that D3 launched, Org was soooo dead, then it got SUPER busy. There was sooo much lag for DAYS. Luckily, that did not happen to me, BUT if it did I honestly think I would cry.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search