7/5 thursday three

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2012, 05:22 PM
First Timer!!!
how was your july fourth?!?!?!?

was your baby scared of the fireworks?

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you?

HAPPY (one day late) FOURTH OF JULY GAMER LADIES!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PurpleQueen; July 5th, 2012 at 05:24 PM.
July 5th, 2012, 05:32 PM
First Timer!!!
how was your july fourth?!?!?!? i had a blast ... had like four beers and hung out with my peeps

was your baby scared of the fireworks? actually no i was shocked he enjoyed even the loud ones

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you? it was a gamer free day for me
July 5th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
how was your july fourth?!?!?!? it was ok, we didn't do much like have a BB-Q or anything. it was weird because we always spent the 4th at a friends house for a pool party but since we've moved out of state that doesn't happen

was your baby scared of the fireworks? DH wanted to skip the fireworks this year because he didn't think Gio would react well. You could hear some from inside the house but it wasn't loud

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you? we played D3 a little bit and i can't recall if we played the new LEGO Batman or not...i don't think so but i really don't remember which is terrible cuz it was only yesterday DH had off for 4 days in a row cuz of the holiday so the days kinda get mushed together

July 5th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
how was your july fourth?!?!?!? It was so-so. We didn't do anything special other than make a 4th of July themed cake.

was your baby scared of the fireworks? We're TTC so no baby yet, but the dogs don't care for the sound even from inside the house.

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you? We gamed A LOT! We spent probably 9-10 hours spelunking in Minecraft. We found an abandoned mineshaft that we wanted to explore, and it was several times bigger than we expected it to be. We still have several shoot-offs to go through!
July 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
how was your july fourth?!?!?!? Not bad. We drove 3 hours to go fossil and rock hunting with some friends. I got to see Canada from across the strait and technically saw the Pacific ocean. It was pretty fun, though the drive sucked.

was your baby scared of the fireworks? We didn't go but we could hear them at the house and she slept right through them.

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you? I don't think we played when we got home. We left at like 9am and didnt get home until after 9pm. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure we watched an episode of Deep Space Nine and went to bed.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

July 10th, 2012, 11:42 PM
First Timer!!!
glad to hear the fourth wasnt bad for any babies! i hear horror stories all the time bout babies crying all night from the sounds
July 11th, 2012, 06:40 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
]how was your july fourth?!?!?!? like any other day

was your baby scared of the fireworks? n/a

did you game at all on the fourth or was that a gaming free day for you? no gaming. dh worked

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search