hardest boss fight ever

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 06:35 PM
First Timer!!!
oh this is just nuts!!!

THE HARDEST VIDEO GAME BOSS EVER! - YouTube

ever seen a fight that hard? i dont think i have LOL
July 12th, 2012, 05:50 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Yikes!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
July 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM
First Timer!!!
i mean to me when i watch it .. its like he has to go to the spot where he will get hit the least! i mean there is NO way to do .... well id say on this boss you cant beat it without getting hit thats fer dang sure

ive watched it a few times just cause i kinda wanna try it .... but that kinda game isnt my bag really .... its funny but i wanna die to that boss just to say i tried and it proved i was unworthy of such a task

just to try would make me LAUGH for like 3 hours ... then id get into it and really mad then stop trying i think LOLOLOL

would you ever try this kinda thing? i mean look at it LL!!!! its amazingly scary
July 12th, 2012, 01:48 PM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
I don't think I would. I'm not big on that style game.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
July 13th, 2012, 01:04 AM
First Timer!!!
ya know back in the day i played astriod ... and a few games like that but now adays there is just SOO much out there that i never play those types anymore

. just limited experiance from the game ...... its more just a task to beat it not explore fer days and enjoy as you go ............. messin around in no hurry to beat said game
July 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That does look pretty insane.

When I was playing FFXI, there was a monster that nobody had beat. Raid sized+ groups of the best players, in the best gear in the game fighting for hours and hours and hours couldn't beat it.
There was a video put out by the game developers using a bunch of characters they created showing that it could be done but it didn't show how. That was several years ago so I'm not sure if it's ever been beat by regular players. I'm curious now, going to go look it up.

Edit to add: I looked it up. Apparently it's been beaten but it's a lot easier now that the level cap for the game has been raised (it was only 75 when I played) and new abilities added.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

Last edited by Aenyx; July 14th, 2012 at 09:09 AM.
July 14th, 2012, 06:31 PM
First Timer!!!
sheesh i cannot even fathom lol
July 14th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah ffxi had a couple fights that were hours long for just one monster. I really dont miss the time suck that is that game most the time lol.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

July 17th, 2012, 09:47 AM
First Timer!!!
weird but i REALLY miss being able to game for DAYS STRAIGHT!!!

in wow we had dungeons and then raids ... which oh my they took forever ... but man what fun it was

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search