Ask away! Augie GGOTM!!!

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 6th, 2012, 10:40 AM
First Timer!!!
This is the place where we can ask our GGOTM any questions youd like.

current event?

gaming?

about her family?

anything can be asked as long as it is respectfull!

go ahead ladies!! get your fingers typing and have fun with it!!!
August 7th, 2012, 06:46 AM
esparando para bebé's Avatar Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Yea, Ask me stuff!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)
August 7th, 2012, 11:08 AM
First Timer!!!
im lookin at your blinkies here and was wondering what team fighting warrior together we beat histic??

whats that all about?
August 7th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
"Team Fighting Warrior" is the group of people that rallied around my bff's son as he battled Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. LCH is a rare blood cancer. He was diagnosed at 6 months old after 4 months of misdiagnosis and almost losing his life. He had 11 different chemo therapies and had relapsed 6 times by the time he was 2.5. At that point he had a bone marrow transplant (which he wasn't supposed to be able to survive) as a last hope effort. Today, he is 4 and Histio-free. He will have long term effects for the rest of his life and could possibly relapse in the future. But for now, aside from a broken femur (from standing the wrong way), he is a healthy 4 year old boy.

Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
August 7th, 2012, 11:36 AM
First Timer!!!
OH MY!! how inspiring!!!! so touched and glad to hear he is doing so well!!!

its weird to me that i never take the time to check out the gals cool blinkies it can tell you alot about a poster!!

i feel MY awareness has been raised and im glad i asked!! im already diggin this GGOTM!!
August 7th, 2012, 11:44 AM
First Timer!!!
also i was being nosy and checked out your etsy shop LOVED that cat in the hat skirt!!

now i NEVER use etsy so am i correct that your store has no items atm?? or was i just not clicking on the correct link LOL

i know a few JMs ladies that make clothing and cloth diapers (i plan to learn how to make cloth diapers myself soon .............. LOL though i dont even know how to use a sewing machine atm)

also some people IRL that are into these things and was wondering about how people go about putting in donations for your store .. things for you to sell.
August 7th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Hmm, things should be there...not sure why they're not showing. I do have cloth diaper covers (newborn) available and there should be some patterns. Grr. As for donated items, they just need to pm me and we can work something out.

And I'm so happy to increase awareness. I love when people ask me about Histio. I volunteer for the Histiocytosis Association regularly.

EDITED: Figured out the problem, items should be showing now.

Last edited by esparando para bebé; August 7th, 2012 at 11:57 AM.
August 7th, 2012, 12:36 PM
First Timer!!!
sweet im gonna go check out your shop just to see that it works and im interested to see wat ya got!!

it works!!

wow i gotta say this is my fav !! the yellow all spread around her is just awesome!! ill link so our gamer girls can see!! SOOO CUTE!!

SIG Ava Mega Twirly Skirt Pattern eBook by augieandchrisadopt

(you gotta click on the little pic to the right of the large pic to see the yellow skirt im reffering to )
August 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
First Timer!!!
how did you and DH meet?!?!?!

( i love these stories!!)

also what is the main thing/things that made you fall for your mate!!
August 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was the first game you ever really loved?

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
August 7th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Chris and I met on MySpace. He was looking at profiles of random women in our area and came across mine. He took the time to actually look at it and mention things we had in common when he messaged me. I decided to reply thinking at least I could make a new friend. We met in person the next day and have been inseparable ever since. (He worked in the IT dept where I went to school.)

I love his smile and the way his eyes light up when he smiles. I knew he was something special though when he dropped everything and sat with me in my dad's hospital room until Midnight a week into the relationship. He is so loving and caring with a wonderful sense of humor.

Hmm games...as a kid I loved Pay Day. The game that started my spiral into gaming was Munchkin. I believe Diablo II was the first computer game DH introduced me too.

August 7th, 2012, 11:18 PM
First Timer!!!
do you or dh come from a large family?
August 8th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Yes and yes! I have a large immediate family and he has a large extended family. Counting step-siblings I am one of 12! I have 21 nieces and nephews. The oldest is 19? 20? and the youngest is 2 days old! His parents are 1 of 11 and 1 of 12.

August 8th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you could only take one book with you to a distant uninhabited planet, which book would you choose?

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
August 8th, 2012, 02:42 PM
First Timer!!!
WOOOW ! such big families!!

DH and i both just have ONE SISTER each so . we would have no idea what that was like !!

omg frozenoj that is a GREAT question .... i already know what my answer would be so im gonna wait for our lady of the month to post her answer and if you gals want ill post what popped right into my head
August 8th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
If you could only take one book with you to a distant uninhabited planet, which book would you choose?
That's a hard one! I love to read but rarely read a book more than once. I really don't know what I'd take. Probably an anthology of some sort.

August 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
First Timer!!!
i was gonna say the giver cause it was a great beautiful story lol

who gets up first in the morn? you or dh
August 8th, 2012, 05:08 PM
On days I work (during the school year) I do. Other days, he does.

August 8th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite food?

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

August 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenyx View Post
What is your favorite food?
It varies. I LOVE to cook. I'd have to say anything with fresh produce would be high on the list though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search