September Role Call

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 10:10 PM
First Timer!!!
heya!!!!!!!!! whos with us this month?!!!!1/11!!?????????

hope august was kind to you gals
heres to this September and hope that its rockin

anything cool happen last month in your family?

anything fun expected or planned this month?

what was the lastest game you have started playing? tried something new recently? what you think of said game?

whats the game you cant WAIT til it comes out? or something you really wanted come out recently?
September 11th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
anything cool happen last month in your family? Not really. August was kind of a dull month.

anything fun expected or planned this month? Our anniversary is the 19th! I also ovulated for the second time in my life this month! I am hoping for a BFP in a few days but just ovulating is exciting.

what was the latest game you have started playing? tried something new recently? what you think of said game? Sims 3 Supernatural. I love it so far!

whats the game you cant WAIT til it comes out? or something you really wanted come out recently? Now that Supernatural is out there aren't really any games on my radar. I haven't really looked into what games are coming out soon though.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
September 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM
First Timer!!!
anything cool happen last month in your family? my son Roran had his first bday on 8-25

anything fun expected or planned this month? i started the best job in the world ... i watch a little boy and its great to still be a SAHM and get to earn some cash

what was the lastest game you have started playing? tried something new recently? what you think of said game?i havent tried anything new since D3 came out LOL BUT i do plan to play star craft two ... i wanna start over i didnt finish .. but i never played it online in vrs so dont think im good enough to LOL dh and i cant play that game together hed lose his mind in frustration! its super fun though as far as 1 plyr goes

whats the game you cant WAIT til it comes out? or something you really wanted come out recently? i duno if its out yet but the sims3 haunted monsters er w/e newest expansion ... i think its out actually ... wait ... havent we talked about it here ? lol maybe it is out i cant remember lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search