finished lara croft the guardian of light

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2012, 10:11 PM
First Timer!!!
here is a link to see some gameplay

Lara Croft

i recommend skipping to 3 mins into the video less you wanna see a long intro kinda thing .. but at three mins in you can see some cool mummy type guys come out and see lara get down !

ummm the things about this game is that it has a GREAT two player option !! DH and i had so much fun playing together its kinda got a diablo setup as in how you play but more puzzles that arent SUPER SUPER hard i mean a couple near the end we figured out on accident after trying like EVEVRYTHING !!! lol

also you have more then one weapon at a time you can go back n forth between in battle unlike diablo

i would really recommend this game to gamer couples you have to work together alot and both people are equally involved. the two player is just awesome

i wouldnt buy it new i *cough cough* download it fer free (less you can really afford a new game then fer sure buy it to support the game !!) but i think there maybe some extra things.. maybe more extra rooms...(not sure if this correct) in the paid for legit game.

anyways whos played it?!!?!

anyone tempted to check it out with your S/O or even just on your own??

Last edited by PurpleQueen; November 18th, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search