LoL - ARAM mode

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
I know there's a few of us out there who play LoL so i figured i'd ask who has tried the new ARAM mode? If you have tried it do you like it? If you haven't tried it, why not?

I was reluctant to try it i'm only good with a few champs so i was nervous about playing some random champion that i wasn't familiar with. I watched DH play it and it looked cool so i finally gave it a try. I've played it quite a bit now and I had the opportunity to play my 2 main champs (Nunu and Garen) a few times but i've also had Mordekaiser (who i have played before), Elise, Rengar (i actually liked him), Sivir, Heimerdinger and Galio. It helps me step out of my comfort zone and play new champs and find others who i like to play

June 16th, 2013, 11:09 PM
My husband and I play LoL a few nights a week. I am undecided if I like ARAM or not, but it's what we usually queue up for when we play lately. It seems like a LOT of the time teams are very unbalanced, and that can frustrate me very fast.

But, I also like that it's constant action, not much to do but fight the other team and the games are usually over fast. I find I enjoy playing Sona the most on that map, she really is almost a guaranteed win if you have someone playing her on your side! And as you mentioned, it forces you to play champions you normally wouldn't play, which I have surprisingly found I like a lot!
June 18th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Lorena26's Avatar ♥ Gio's Mommy ♥
We've been playing it a lot lately too, and like you said it's nice that it's a relatively quick game. I also agree though that it is frustrating when the teams are so off balance. I mean is a computer generated random selection, you'd think it's be a bit better at creating a fair game, no?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search