Something tells me I might belong here

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Veteran
Hello!

I just joined JM boards today after spending the last few months lurking. Though I loved reading everyone's stories and such, I think I'll enjoy replying and posting my own stuff as well.

Well, as you can probably tell from the name I am a big time gamer though I am expecting a lot less time gaming once my baby is born in July. Not to say I still won't look forward to the new games coming out this year or the years to follow. Besides, my SO also loves games so in that case baby will love games too, right? Hope so!

Anyways, what kind of games is everyone into?

Me? I love RPG's and adventure games. My favorite would be anything Legend of Zelda. I also enjoy Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Uncharted, Harvest Moon, Ni No Kuni, and plenty of others I can't think of right now off the top of my head.
June 11th, 2013, 08:28 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Big Kingdom Hearts fan!! Love Harvest Moon also . I play WOW but not at the moment. As of right now I play Minecraft and Sims 3. I have two little girls though so not a whole lot of time except when they are sleeping. Other games I enjoy are anything final fantasy and Mario related...so many games I love playing I don't remember them all lol.
June 12th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Veteran
Awesome! So I'm assuming you heard and are just as excited as the new Kingdom Hearts 3 game coming out? I don't think I have the patience to wait! haha. I'm just hoping that it comes out for the PS3 as well as the 4. Wouldn't want to buy a whole other system just for that one game.

I never played WOW, just never tried it. I did try Minecraft but I am terrible at it I must say. I have a few friends who are obsessed with it so something is clearly wrong with me or so they say. lol. And I also enjoy FF, well most of them.
June 12th, 2013, 12:15 PM
PinkHurricane's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh I am a HUGEEEE gamer girl, have been since I was 3 years old with my first gaming console, the first Nintendo

I love RPGs and FPS, basically the Elder Scrolls series, the Borderlands series, Fallout series, Minecraft, COD series, Battlefield, Bioshock, and more!

And I use Xbox 360 for gaming, I've been very pleased with my experience with Xbox for a number of years now. However I'm not so sure about the Xbox One, the price itself deems it unworthy!
June 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Veteran
My brother was a big time Sony fan so I was always use to playing the PS3. My SO however is a big time Microsoft fan so I also got into xBox360 the last few years. I could never really decide amongst the two because their was games I liked for both and both seemed like good game systems.

However, I must say the PS4 is looking a lot better than the xBox One right now. This might be the first time I am swayed by one system over the other. As for Nintendo, they will always have a place in my heart thanks to Legend of Zelda. Haha.
June 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Very excited for KH3...been waiting years!! And yes Minecraft is very addicting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search