Any games you are looking forward to?

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lux

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Veteran
Not sure how many people know about the game but it's coming out later 2013. After seeing a few trailers and watching E3 I must say this game has definitely sparked my interests. I think I'll be purchasing it once it's released. Also, the new Legend of Zelda for the 3DS and Kingdom Hearts 3 is also on my "to have" list for video games.

Anyone else looking forward to a new game release? If so, what game?

Oops! I didn't say the name of the game I was referring to in the first two sentences! I was talking about Watch Dogs from Ubisoft.
June 16th, 2013, 11:21 PM
There really are not many console games I am looking forward to, and honestly we are debating on not even getting one of the new consoles, since all our XBOX 360 has been used for in the last year or so is Netflix.

However there are quite a few PC games I am looking forward to, mainly Sims 4! And Dragon Age 3 (long wait for that one!), and possibly the Elder Scrolls Online. I am a huge MMORPG fan, pretty much played every MMO that has come out since Everquest 1.

I did consider getting a 3DS actually, mostly for the Zelda game, but have used my DS and PSP so little I am not sure I can justify it with a baby on the way.

Right now hubby and I play League of Legends a few nights a week, and I have been playing Rift again and checking out Neverwinter Online. It's been interesting reading the E3 news this year though!
GamerMom likes this.
August 22nd, 2014, 01:56 PM
Definitely The Sims 4... although it saddens me that they omitted a few things from the game, all in all I am still excited! Thankfully my husband being the amazing man he is, pre-ordered the game for me - YAY! I have to say, I've been an avid Sims fan since the very original Sims game...

I'm also quite excited that the Reaper of Souls EP has come out for Diablo III! - I may be able to talk my husband into getting me that one for sure...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search