Favorite System and Favorite Game.

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Veteran
What is your favorite system and favorite game? Your favorite game doesn't have to belong to your favorite system.

My favorite game (series) is Legend of Zelda. Have always been a fan since I played Ocarina of Time back when I was only ten.

My favorite system would have to be the PS3 right now. I just like the controls and the games that go with it.

February 7th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I've been loving my Wii as of late. Favourite game of all-time has to be Tetris!
March 24th, 2014, 02:49 AM
Kinsma90's Avatar Impatiently Waiting
That is really hard! My favorite game of all time is Mario RPG, or perhaps Earthbound. But those are both for SNES, which is still one of my favorite consoles. My favorite console at the moment is probably the PS4 just because of the thing things the controller can do with the cam.
July 22nd, 2014, 08:41 AM
I love Happy Wars on the xbox 360
August 22nd, 2014, 01:41 PM
I'm more of a PC gamer per se, but I do enjoy playing the Wii. I've just never been into the whole console gaming thing... I'd rather just kick back in my computer chair and play some good ole PC games.

I'm a big fan of all The Sims games, I really like The Sims 3 the best. My husband pre-ordered me The Sims 4, so I'm excited about that. I also enjoy playing rpg and turn based strategy games like; Civilization V, Rise of Nations, and of course I can't forget to mention Diablo III! I just got Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, so I can't wait to see if that's any good or not... so yea that about sums it up.

Oh forgot, as for the Wii... I'm a big Mario, Zelda, and Sonic fan. I love playing the older games on there more than I do the newer 3D-ish games. Like Zelda for instance, I like the older Zelda games 10x better. I find the whole 3D aspect to be quite confusing, and it makes me sick... literally as I have motion sickness.

Last edited by kristaok; August 22nd, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
August 22nd, 2014, 01:51 PM
Another notable mention for anyone who plays the Wii and likes life simulators, raising animals, and farming... Harvest Moon is a good franchise. I have Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, and Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. For those who like all of that with an rpg twist, get Rune Factory! It's worth a mention too.
September 14th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetpgrl8
Favorite game: Yoshi's Island
Other favorites: Animal Crossing: City Folk for Wii (I'm bummed because the kids scratched the disc and it won't play )
September 16th, 2014, 01:33 AM
I play games often in my spare time. I have a PS4 but I still play in the PC. Playing in PS4 differs a lot compared to using the PC; definitely a more fun gaming experience. These days, I enjoy playing Need for Speed's latest version.

« SIMS 3 player | Gamers | - »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search