Please help

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Ectopic Pregnancy Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2017, 11:21 AM
So about 3 weeks ago I took a HPT and it was positive but I had been bleeding. So I went the to ER and the doctor thought I was having a miscarriage. Told me to go home and wait it out. I would've been about 5 weeks. Went in for blood about a week later and my HCG levels were still 136. Another week later my OB told me I was probably having an ectopic pregnancy because the levels didn't drop. So they did an ultrasound and found it. I received the methotrexate shot that day. A week later and my HCG levels are at 81 is that normal? I am absolutely terrified and just want this whole thing to be over with. Can someone please tell me their experience.
January 12th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Hi Hun I'm sorry to hear you went though that:-( I didn't know I was pregnant as I used the Morning after pill and a condom. I had really bad stomach pains went to a&e where they took my bloods urine usual tests they then admired me to the surgical ward.they told me I was pregnant and that I would have a ultrasound the next day. The next morning I got took to ultrasound and told I had a ovarian cyst and what the doctor had thought to be a pregnancy sac in my womb said I everything looked fine As I went back to the ward I was then took to early pregnancy where they done an internal I was so happy and thought I would give my baby the best I could. The doctor went got another person into the room by this point I was worried and she took my hand and looked at me and told me I have had av ectopic I was believed to be 13 weeks she said after I was took to theatre. In my way to theretre I cried something I was gave was took away all in the space of half a hour. I woke up in my own room I was disoriented and can't remember much of that night but they removed the pregnancy tissue and my tube (eight year ago I had my left ovary and tube took out) so I ain't just lost my baby I lost my tube which means I need ivf my pregnancy hormone was really really high. But after the op I got bloods to check it was going down it dropped to 80 then zero. It's still raw for me and i blame myself I hope this helps x
February 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
if the levels go down then that means the pregnancy is not viable anymore. I suffered a miscarriage last year 2016 and made the group on fb called BT2S Support Group (BT2S means Babies Taken 2 soon)
Please come join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/152555825180411/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search