Hurt Soul

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Ectopic Pregnancy Experiences LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2006, 03:02 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to TrinaT Send a message via Yahoo to TrinaT
Thanks to all of the ladies for posting your stories. You are truly strong and inspiring. Thanks

I just had my first pregnancy this past summer of 2006. I was around 6 weeks in the first week in July when I found out I was pregnant. I was at one of the happiest points in my life. It seemed like everything was going great. I'm 25 years old first time I've ever been pregnant. I've been with my boyfriend for the past 6 years. We have been trying to get pregnant the past 3 years. So it finally happens. I found out that I was pregnant at my sisters house on Friday June 29th. I woke up that morning and realized my period was about two weeks late and my breast had the weirdest tingling and tenderness that they've ever had in my life. So, I had her run to Walgreens and get me a pregnancy test. I took it and sure enough there was the + sign. I went into the Physician that Monday. As I was being seen I started spotting and cramping really bad.
I was checked and diagnosed as a tubal pregnancy(ectopic).Between Mon. July 1st and Sat. July 7th I was seen at my OBGYN everyday. First day was to see if things were gonna change for the better. They didn't. The second day I was shot with Methotroxate. The third day I came back it didn't work. The fourth day I came back and was shot with my 2nd shot of Methotroxate. Came back the fifth day and the 2nd shot didn't work either. The sixth day I came back and was hospitalized to be watched closely because I had over the normal amount of methotroxate in my body. The seventh day I started to bleed internally and was rushed to Emergency surgery where the pregnancy was terminated. The seventh day was the worst day ever. I was getting my ultrasound and I heard this heartbeat so loud and steady and strong. It was so real. I asked the nurse was that my heart. She said, "NO, that's the babies heartbeat." Then she pointed out in the ultrasound picture that I was bleeding internally. That's the only real thing I have to remember my baby by. Besides this long scar from surgery that lies in between my stomach and the top of my vagina. I am hurt to this day.
I never expected this to happen to me. I don't like to have sex anymore because I am so scared of it happening again. I don't eat some days. Me and my boyfriend fight all the time. I'm not affectionate anymore. I 've cryed maybe 60 times in the past 4 months. I'm sure 60 is a really far number off actually.
I'm an emotional wreck. When I see kids or babies in public I get so uncontrollably emotional. I mean you could say the word BABY and I lose it. I don't have any friends so its been extremely lonely for me. My boyfriend is totally lost and can't understand why I am an emotional wreck. I didn't have anyone else to turn to so I found you ladies stories read a few and I am glad that this website is here. Because I needed this. If there is anyone who understands how I feel and can help, please respond. Besides that thanks for letting me share my story and thanks for taking your time out to read it. I am here if anyone needs anything from me. Woman to Woman. Everyone have a wonderful day and be Thankful for your life.
October 23rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
mrs_catty_marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so very sorry for your loss. The first few months were very hard for me too. I wish I could tell you it will get easier fast, but the healing process takes time. I know that I still worry everyday that it will happen again. I still cry sometimes. It's important that you find someone to talk to. This forum is a wonderful place filled with women going through the different stages of pregnancy loss and grief.

[/url

Ectopic Pregnancy 01/30/06. One tube wonder!
October 23rd, 2006, 11:46 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to TrinaT Send a message via Yahoo to TrinaT
Thank you so much for your support. I really appreciate you and this website.

Quote:
I am so very sorry for your loss. The first few months were very hard for me too. I wish I could tell you it will get easier fast, but the healing process takes time. I know that I still worry everyday that it will happen again. I still cry sometimes. It's important that you find someone to talk to. This forum is a wonderful place filled with women going through the different stages of pregnancy loss and grief.[/b]

Thank you Mrs. Catty Marie for your support. The world needs more Women like you I really appreciate your time.
Strong Woman
October 27th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to matthieusmom
I am soo sorry for your loss. I too had an ectopic pregnancy back in march of 06 and i'm still not over it. My doctor said that i was one of the lucky ones( seriously lucky, i mean i was losing my baby) because i didn't have to have surgery or a shot, my body miscarried that baby on it's own. I'm lucky in another way because i do have a 2 year old son. I can't tell you it gets easier because as nov. 13th(was my edd) is coming up and i'm getting really depressed over it because we really wanted it. Again so sorry for you loss.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search