Momma*of*Four's Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2008, 06:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momma*of*Four
If you would like a siggy made by me, please post your request here. You may take a look at my gallery here
and decide if you would like me to make a siggy for you. Please let me know if you want anything specific done and I will try and meet your request. I will try and get your siggy done as soon as I possibly can, but it will take no longer that 48 hours unless Im not able to get onto the computer to get anything done, but I will let you know. Only thing I ask is that you please be patient, its not easy raising 4 children . Thank you.

April 5th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to fastbullet10
Quote:
If you would like a siggy made by me, please post your request here. Please let me know if you want anything specific done and I will try and meet your request. I will try and get your siggy done as soon as I possibly can, but it will take no longer that 48 hours unless Im not able to get onto the computer to get anything done, but I will let you know. Only thing I ask is that you please be patient, its not easy raising 4 children . Thank you.[/b]
Hi I posted a request for a siggy in siggy r us or whatever the name was. I have looked at your work and i really like it. I posted all my pictures and what i wanted in their. If you want me to i can send them to you in here.. put if you could Please make me one i woul appricate it. Im in no hurry i know how hard taking care of children are... Thank you

April 5th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
If you would like a siggy made by me, please post your request here. Please let me know if you want anything specific done and I will try and meet your request. I will try and get your siggy done as soon as I possibly can, but it will take no longer that 48 hours unless Im not able to get onto the computer to get anything done, but I will let you know. Only thing I ask is that you please be patient, its not easy raising 4 children . Thank you.[/b]
Hi I posted a request for a siggy in siggy r us or whatever the name was. I have looked at your work and i really like it. I posted all my pictures and what i wanted in their. If you want me to i can send them to you in here.. put if you could Please make me one i woul appricate it. Im in no hurry i know how hard taking care of children are... Thank you
[/b]
I will snag them up from the board, and I will post your finished siggy in the pick up gallery when done!

April 6th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Regular
okay thank you

April 6th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to Gisellecrz
Can you make me a siggy please??? My baby name is Vida
Here the pics...Thanks

April 6th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Regular
Quote:
Can you make me a siggy please??? My baby name is Vida
Here the pics...Thanks

[/b]
Your baby girl so so pretty

April 6th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Regular
Thanks you!!! She is my princess I love her
April 6th, 2008, 10:13 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Just a reminder Gisellecrz. We require members to have thirty posts before they can request a siggy. You have made several requests over the last few days. We only allow one request per week and we also require members to be contributing members of Justmommies before requesting a siggy. Once you have 30 posts you can request a siggy.

April 6th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Regular
Oohhh sorry I didn't know
May 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM
koalasandduckies's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to koalasandduckies Send a message via Yahoo to koalasandduckies
I would love to have one of your siggies! I saw in your gallery (number 29) one that would suit what I want as far as words and colors.. I want one similar, could be squares if it is easier, but with three pictures... Number 33 has a design with three pictures that is beautiful too if you need a different idea with three pictures. I really like the colors on number 29 though.

Could it say Lorelei and Jon, loving parents to Little Alexandria 11/07/04, big sister to Baby Savannah 05/12/08 and have the names and dates near the picture (Alex is the older one hehe)

Please and thank you! Or as Alex says Peas and Carrots!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my very cute siggy!
May 27th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I would love to have one of your siggies! I saw in your gallery (number 29) one that would suit what I want as far as words and colors.. I want one similar, could be squares if it is easier, but with three pictures... Number 33 has a design with three pictures that is beautiful too if you need a different idea with three pictures. I really like the colors on number 29 though.

Could it say Lorelei and Jon, loving parents to Little Alexandria 11/07/04, big sister to Baby Savannah 05/12/08 and have the names and dates near the picture (Alex is the older one hehe)

Please and thank you! Or as Alex says Peas and Carrots![/b]
I will work on it and post it in the siggy pick ups as soon as I get it done. Thank you for requesting a siggy from me!

June 2nd, 2008, 10:48 AM
neonhorn22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there! I wasn't happy with the pics I had in my siggy (because his eyes weren't open) and now I have some I like and I was going to make a FFA request, but I noticed two of the ladies in my DDC (mshel and Lorelei) had siggies you made and I LOVE them! So, I'm putting in my first specific request from a siggymaker!

I LOVE the layout of Lorelei's siggy (the poster above me) and also mshel's! She's in your siggy gallery, I believe. I also like the layout of #33, but I do like Lorelei's and mshel's a tad better As far as colors, I guess you could try to match the colors in their clothes, greens, blues, yellows....nice, bold colors. But, I'm not too picky. If you think something else besides that looks better, I'm going with your judgement because I can't make siggies!

I would like it to say something along the lines of:

Katy, proud mom to Rachel and David
"Good times are even better when shared with a sibling."

And here are the pics. I apologize for the bad quality. Our digi camera is a piece of junk! We need a new one!

Thank you so much in advance! I just adore your work!

June 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
bookboarder's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I was wondering if you could make a siggy for me, also! I love your siggies! I was wondering if you could make one for me... Thanks in advance! I have no preference on colors and whatnot, I'll leave that to you--- you're much more creative than I am!

INFO:
Nichole wife to Brandon.
Aiden was born 5/2/08, and he is our little miracle. We also have four angels.

Thank you to MommaTrish for my WONDERFUL siggy!!!

June 2nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
neonhorn22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like the May DDC is hitting you up for siggies, Momma*of*Four!

June 3rd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies for requesting me, I have some things I need to do today, but I will start on your siggies tonight and hopefully finish them as well, if not I will post them tomorrow evening.

June 3rd, 2008, 11:51 AM
Boochimomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Boochimomma Send a message via Yahoo to Boochimomma
Hi!!! I was wondering if I could request a siggy. I love your work.
Maybe something boyish yet girly, we are big animal lovers (giraffes are our favorite)
Something like Erick celebrating his first father's day 2008 or something like that.
Sorry to be a pain
Cadence is the baby

~*Thank you *Sharon*
for my awesomely awesome siggy!!*~

June 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
bookboarder's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Thanks ladies for requesting me, I have some things I need to do today, but I will start on your siggies tonight and hopefully finish them as well, if not I will post them tomorrow evening.[/b]
Sounds good! I never *really* understood being a busy mom until recently!

Thank you to MommaTrish for my WONDERFUL siggy!!!

June 3rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Regular
Hi. I was looking at your siggys and I wanted to tell you that they are just beautiful!

Would you make me one at your convenience?

My name is Maryellen

Mom to the three super kids
Rebecca
Max
and
Sam

Here are some pics of the kids and thank you in advance.

The Girl is Rebecca, The older boy is Max and the little Red-Head is Sam

I really would be honored to have your artwork.

June 3rd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Veteran
Hi mom of four. I am new to Just mommies and loving it!! i see all these beautiful siggys that everyone has and i really would like one. unfortunatly i am not talented enough myself! hah, i was wondering if you could make one for my boyfriend and I. We are expecting our first child in Nov and are very excited about it. Dont have any pics of u/s or anything but i have him and i....let me know, i'm not picky and i love how you create your work, so whatever is awesome with me! Thank you
Jandi

June 3rd, 2008, 08:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi mom of four. I am new to Just mommies and loving it!! i see all these beautiful siggys that everyone has and i really would like one. unfortunatly i am not talented enough myself! hah, i was wondering if you could make one for my boyfriend and I. We are expecting our first child in Nov and are very excited about it. Dont have any pics of u/s or anything but i have him and i....let me know, i'm not picky and i love how you create your work, so whatever is awesome with me! Thank you
Jandi

[/b]
I would love to make a siggy for you, unfortunately, you do not meet the <span style="color:#0000FF">requesting a siggy guidelines</span>. Please read these over and come back when you have met these guidelines and i will be glad to make a siggy for you, I hope that hasnt come across as rude, im just trying to keep things fair. Thank you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search