Natasha's (.hoodihoo.this.) Requests! ** OPEN**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2008, 03:16 AM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Hey there!! i will take any kind of request if you haven't yet, you can check out my gallery Here! i will do my best to have you siggy done within 24 hours, 72 at the most!.. thanks for requesting me!!

****I do require for a requester to be a member for more than 30 days AND have more than 200 posts!!

Last edited by .h00dihoo.this.; September 1st, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
April 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Dean's Mommy's Avatar ~Samantha~
Quote:
Hey there!!! I have to got say I just started siggie-making and I LOVE it!! I have a 2 month old who is VERY laid back so i am bored all day!!.. so due to me being bored all day, I get siggies done within just a couple of hours and make about 5 a day atleast! If you haven't yet, check out my siggie gallery here! . Please post your requests in this post and I will check it ALL the time, unless life happens of course lol! Just list everything you would like in the post, certain theme or colors, photos and such in this post. Thanks![/b]
Hello,

I think you do awesome work!!

I would like to request a siggy....

Mom is Samantha and Dad is Jay. Our son is Jason "Dean" Jr. (We will be calling him Dean)
He is due on 7/27/08. I am including 2 pictures that I would like to have on it.

Thanks so much, you work is very appreciated!!! Also, can you let me know where to pick it up, I am very new at this. Thank you!!

Married 11-26-05

*Siggy under construction*

**If you would like a siggy, please PM me a request.** *View my gallery**View my Blog*
April 6th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Regular
Send a message via MSN to Gisellecrz
Can you make me one please.My baby name is Vida

April 6th, 2008, 11:15 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I am going to copy and paste what I posted in another thread. You have made two requests from two different makers. Please look over the etiquette sticky and this comment at the top of this subforum.
Quote:
Please make one request at a time. If you would like a siggy designed from more than one siggy maker, please make a FFA siggy request on the main siggy board[/b]
Quote:
Also we require members to have thirty posts before they can request a siggy. You have made several requests over the last few days. We only allow one request per week and we also require members to be contributing members of Justmommies before requesting a siggy. Once you have 30 posts you can request a siggy.[/b]

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
April 6th, 2008, 01:51 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
[qoute]
Hello,

I think you do awesome work!!

I would like to request a siggy....

Mom is Samantha and Dad is Jay. Our son is Jason "Dean" Jr. (We will be calling him Dean)
He is due on 7/27/08. I am including 2 pictures that I would like to have on it.

Thanks so much, you work is very appreciated!!! Also, can you let me know where to pick it up, I am very new at this. Thank you!!

Married 11-26-05
[/quote]

i will make one as soon as i get home from errands...apparently life decided to happen today LOL.. but it will be done by 12am my time (AZ)

to pick up- in the siggie-r-us.. there is a forum at the top which a few others (one being the thread for requesting siggie makers). it says pick-up.. go there and look for ya name..
also- just to verify, you do want Jason "Dean" Jr writting on it like that correct?

Thanks for requesting me!

Quote:
Can you make me one please.My baby name is Vida[/b]
sorry hun i do have to go by the rules.. come back and see me again when you have met the requirements!
April 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Dean's Mommy's Avatar ~Samantha~
Thanks!!
Yes Jason "Dean" Jr. would be perfect.

*Siggy under construction*

**If you would like a siggy, please PM me a request.** *View my gallery**View my Blog*
April 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Makuahine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love it if you could make a siggy for me!

My son is turning 2, so something with a turning 2 theme would be great! Feel free to use which ever pics you like. If the pics are too small let me know and I can fix the sizing. Thanks!

Marcie, mommy to Andrew James (April 20, 2006), wife to Jeff.

***Thank you ~Vicki~ for the awesome siggy***

April 13th, 2008, 03:50 PM
daciasmom24's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl! We kinda "met" the other day when I asked you about your BFP in your PR. Congrats again btw! I am getting pretty frustrated b/c two different girls have made me siggies in the past and neither one of them responded to me when I asked them for one after my baby boy was born! I just kept waiting for a week to go by so I didn't violate the rules and then I just gave up and just put a basic picture of him in my siggy. BUT I LOVE your siggies and was wondering if you could make me my FIRST one since having my baby boy...I wanted the following two pictures, whatever colors you wanna do (Ethan's dad is military, but you don't in ANY way have to do green or anything. I trust your judgement if you wanna do colors to match their clothes or whatever thats fine.) and I did want it to say, "Like Father, Like Son". And that's it! I would be forever grateful if you could do this!! TIA!

Thanks Natasha for my amazing siggy!

April 14th, 2008, 06:58 PM
aw sorry to here hun that no one responded!. i will be happy to make you one!. i will post it in pick ups in a couple of hours!. im sorry i didnt respond yesterday, we are switching rooms and decided to repaint EVERY room lol.. the fumes are killing me! lol.. anywho, i will get it too you in a couple hrs. again im sorry no one responded back- and thanks, and thanks for requesting me!
April 16th, 2008, 09:46 AM
blessdmommy's Avatar Happy mama to 3!
Send a message via AIM to blessdmommy
I love your work and would like to request a siggy please...

I would like the wording to be something like this:
Maria wife to Clint, Mommy to Jack born April 3, 2008

I'd also like my son's weight on there too: 8lbs 5oz

Here's some pictures I'd like included:

As far as color goes, I'm not picky!

Thanks!

Mama to 3, expecting #4 in December!

April 17th, 2008, 12:16 AM
will post in pick-ups in a couple hours!
April 22nd, 2008, 09:10 AM
Veteran
HELLO!!! I would love for you to make me a siggy!

I like pinks, blues, and yellows...(something cute together)

-Megan & Randel
-Due December 6th, 2008
-Married August 25th, 2007
-Sweet Pea is the puppy's name

I'm leaving it up to you. You know what to do...I cannot wait to get my siggy!!! Thank you so much
May 1st, 2008, 06:47 AM
posting one in pick ups in just a min- let me know if youd like something else- i tried using all of the photos but it just wouldnt fit without it looking very cluttered- but let me know what you think!
May 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Natasha! Can you make me a new siggy??? I don't know what I want it to say really, something like Haley and Madelyn, mommy and daughter or something. Thanks so much!!

Here are some pics!

May 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM
cas18
Hi Natasha! I love your work and was wondering if you could make me a siggy when you get time? I am new to the siggy thing, so I am going to leave a few pics to work with. You don't have to use them all. I included a couple for the new baby since my u/s pic was not very good. I am not picky at all! Thanks SO much if you can make one, I would really appreciate it. No hurry!

^ Dustin and Christine married 5/31/05

Mommy to Kamryn Elise born 8/18/06

And expecting baby girl #2 October 2008 :

May 12th, 2008, 06:00 PM
i should have these out by tonight! if not then late tonight!
May 13th, 2008, 12:40 PM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
Hello,

I was just wondering if i could get a siggy from you.

Here are a few pics,

You can use one, or all 3 its up to you. I really like girly colors, pinks and purples, and yellows, lime green. Im not too picky with the theme.
Can it say:
Shannon mom to Mackenzie.

If you could make me one i would really appreciate it!!
May 18th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Im sorry hun! i just got this post!! for some reason it didnt show up when i looked .? weird.. i will make you one today, i will be out for the day until the evening and when i get back i will get started on it right away!! again i am really sorry i just got this!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search