SamuelsMommy's Requests *CLOSED: Read First Post*

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2008, 08:42 AM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm now open for requests. I ask that members requesting from me be a member of JM for 30 days and follow all other siggy requesting guidelines of JM. I'm a busy mom and will get to requests as soon as I can. I will post to tell you when you can expect your siggy to be done and PM you if I need longer. I will PM you when I am finished and post the finished siggy in pickups for you.

Please be as specific as possible about what you would or would not like in your siggy. Specifying colors or themes are a great way to ensure you get a siggy you love. You can browse my siggy gallery for ideas (please note that the newer and better siggies are toward the bottom). I can do both traditional or scrap siggies, so please specify if you have a preference.

Thanks!

***I am Closed for requests at the moment due to being terribly busy and being away this summer. I will probably re-open in August for thread requests. You can PM me to see if I have time for a request, but it might not be done quickly! I will give you a timeframe if I'm able to do it. I will be gone without internet access June 7-19, June 28-July 9 and July 26-31, so if you PM me then I won't be able to get to you until I'm back. Thanks!***

Last edited by SamuelsMommy; May 22nd, 2009 at 07:52 AM.
May 2nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
Open for Requests! Just reply to this thread.

May 3rd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi SamuelsMommy! I'd like to request a siggy from you if you would like to make one for me. My name is Holly and my fiance Scott and I are expecting our first on July 1st. We know he is a boy but do not have a name picked out for him yet. (I'm new at requesting so bare with me!) I have two pictures of Scott and I that I will post here and a profile picture of our little guy. I'm not picky at all so feel free to do what you want with it. Since the pictures were taken at the beach you can do something with that if you want to, doesn't really matter to me. I like the colors pink and black or blue and black if that helps at all. Thanks so much!
ETA- I forgot- would you mind putting something on there about him being our miracle. He was quite a surprise and in the beginning of my pg my doctors were talking about it not being safe for me to carry him (long story) so he really is our little miracle baby! Thanks again!

May 4th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I'll have it done later today an PM you when it's ready.

May 4th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much!!!

May 15th, 2008, 07:07 AM
You're welcome! So glad you liked it!

May 29th, 2008, 01:28 PM
momto4blessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love for you to make me a siggy if you have the time. I am open to whatever you thinks looks best. I love bright colors but my little girl has on purple so you may want to stick with purple. I would also like for her name to stand out. But like I said, it looks like you know what you are doing so just have fun with it.

Here is my info:

Nicole mommy to
Sadie
January 22, 2008
and then if you could put some cute little saying about little girls that would be great.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thank you in advance.

ETA: You might need the pics...oops

Use whatever pics you would like.
June 1st, 2008, 07:46 PM
Posting it in pickups for you. Sorry that I didn't get to it sooner! I was swamped with graduation open houses this weekend!

June 1st, 2008, 11:17 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love your siggies - would you mind making one for me? My baby girl will be six months old on June 8. I'd love something with monthly pics (if you can figure out how to piece these together ) and "Amelia is six months old!" (or however you'd like to word it) and her birthdate (12-8-07). Eh, you're the pro and I trust your judgement - I will love whatever you come up with!

Newborn:

One month:

Two months:

Three:

Four:

Five:

Thanks sooo much!!!
June 2nd, 2008, 05:41 AM
I will work on it. It might be tomorrow before it's finished. Thanks for the request!

June 2nd, 2008, 08:26 AM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No rush - thanks so much!
June 2nd, 2008, 08:08 PM
Posting in pickups for you!

June 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stephanie!! I loved your siggy so much I figured I'd try out requesting one straight from you

Here is my info for my new siggy request:

Hello all! I just got my BFP this morning and would like a new siggy...

I am Danielle, DH is Dustin, DS1 is Cameron, and DS2 is Keegan and we have an angel above...we are expecting another bundle of joy on Friday Feb 13th...

I like all colors except for browns...and I'd like it to say something about not being superstitious or something since the EDD is Friday the 13th...

DH & I:

And I wasn't sure if you could do something with these two pics like: THIS lead to THIS:

My OPK:

My BFP:

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
June 4th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Aww thanks! Congrats on your BFP! Sure, I'll work on it tomorrow and PM you when it's done.

June 23rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Super Mommy
Just wanted to let you know that your siggys are great.I was wondering if you could make me one when you get the time?

I really dont care what colors.I really like your sparlkly ones.You do great just what ever you think is good.

I would love it to say Wife to Kevin and loving mom to Jessica 14 Cody 13 and Thayaden Joseph 11 month.TTC our fourth..Something like that..I am sure you are much better at it then me....

Kevin and I

Thayaden 11 months

Cody 13 years old this is the only picture I have of him smiling.I cropped it

I have this one of Cody and Jessica together

Jessica by her self

Maybe use this too

Make a pregnancy ticker
June 26th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Just wanted to let you know that your siggys are great.I was wondering if you could make me one when you get the time?

I really dont care what colors.I really like your sparlkly ones.You do great just what ever you think is good.

I would love it to say Wife to Kevin and loving mom to Jessica 14 Cody 13 and Thayaden Joseph 11 month.TTC our fourth..Something like that..I am sure you are much better at it then me....

Kevin and I

Thayaden 11 months

Cody 13 years old this is the only picture I have of him smiling.I cropped it

I have this one of Cody and Jessica together

Jessica by her self

Maybe use this too[/b]
I am so sorry.I didnt mean to send you a request while you are on vacation.I will wait till you get back.I still would like you to make it .If yu dont mind when you get back....Thanks in advance...

Make a pregnancy ticker
July 9th, 2008, 03:54 PM
iheartaddi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stephanie, I know you're on vacation but I've seen some of your siggies in your DDC and I wanted to request one from you. I've been on JM for 6 months but never requested one!!

My name is Kim, married to Chris since 2/9/07. We're expecting baby Claire on 11/3/2008. If you have anything with ladybugs that would be fabulous I love them and they are her nursery theme. Here is the u/s pic to use:

Here is the picture of me and Chris:

Feel free to crop as needed!! Thank you so much! I hope you had a great vacation!

July 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stephanne, when you get back from vacation can you please make me a siggy something like you did for HurricaneLady? Posted July 9, 08 Post # 17 (Katrina & Brian)

Thank You! Have a wonderful vacation! B)

July 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is it coming Stephanne?

July 25th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Quote:
How is it coming Stephanne?[/b]
Did you not get my PM? Could you either repost or PM me the pictures again as they got lost. Also if you have a few more that would be helpful, thanks! I'll start as soon as I have the pics.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search