Tracy (ArkieMomof3's) Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Just me.
Hi and welcome to my Request Thread. If you want to request a siggy from me you can post the request here or send me a PM. Please include all information that you want included in the siggy. Names, dates, colors, quote/poem. Or if there are certain color(s) you do or don't want used, please let me know. Click Here to see my siggy gallery.
Thanks...Tracy
April 28th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I was wondering if you would make me a new siggy. I would like it to say Angie wife to Mike est. 6/10/06, Mommy to angels Samantha Marie 10/1/2006 and Baby Hayter 2/19/2007 Expecting our first miracle 11/7/08 With these pictures...

I would like one with hawaiian flowers and girly colors and I like butterflies. Thankx cant wait to see what you come up with. You do great work!!!!!

April 28th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Just me.
I'm posting it in pickups now. Please let me know if you want anything changed. And Thanks for requesting from me.
May 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would like a siggy from you! You made one for me a month or so ago and loved it! Here are some pics of DF and I...we are gettin married on July 25, 2008, Sarah and Dan, and our colors for the wedding are really bright and hawaiianish flowers (but if you think something else looks good, do what you think is best! Here are a few pics of us!) You don't have to include the pics of the flowers, I'm just giving you an example of my colors!!! And if you wanna add Emma to the siggy, she's turning 2 on June 11

May 26th, 2008, 10:15 AM
crallen77
Your siggies are great! I'd love to have you make one for me if you have time. I'd like it to say Christina, wife to Ron, mama to Annaliese, Micah, and Carsten. I'd like a summer time theme, all colors are fine. Pictures are below...hopefully you can crop the easter egg out of Micah's picture.
Christina

Annaliese

Micah

Carsten

Thank you!!!
May 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Just me.
Hi Christina, I'm posting your siggy in pickups now. Please let me know if you need any changes done. Thanks for requesting from me. Tracy
May 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
T.R.MomTTC's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to T.R.MomTTC
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedual to make me a signature......I greatly apreciate the hard work.......</span>
May 30th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Just me.
Hi Tracey, I'm so sorry I've just now noticed your request. I'll start working on it now, and PM you when I'm posting it in pickups. I usually get an email when I have new requests...but for some reason I didn't get an email. Again, sorry. Thanks for requesting from me, and I'll let you know when I'm done.
July 1st, 2008, 10:49 AM
Momma2Twins+2=4Boyz's Avatar Lovin Life w/ My 4 Boys!!
Send a message via Yahoo to Momma2Twins+2=4Boyz
I saw your gallery and love your work! I need an updated siggy with my boys in it please. I have a 2 year old named Evan, and my twin boys are named Peyton and Bryce. Im Tara, DH is Joseph. Thanks so much. If you could do it in some kind of football theme, it would be much appreciated. (Peyton was named after my DHs fav QB, Peyton Manning). DH swears his boys WILL play football. We are huge fans of the Indianapolis Colts. Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Here is Evan (11/16/05)

Here is Peyton (3/17/08)

And here is Bryce (3/17/08)

Me and DH (Tara and Joseph)

July 1st, 2008, 12:18 PM
Just me.
I'll work on one now. Thanks for requesting from me.
Tracy
July 1st, 2008, 11:14 PM
Just me.
Posting in pickups for you. Hope you like it. Let me know if you want/need any changes. Thanks for requesting from me.
Tracy
July 3rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hello! i love your stuff! could i please request a siggy?? i would like the background to be dark blue, and have sort of a summery, hawaiian flower theme :-) could it please say "brittany, proud USMC wife to Tanner, and loving mom to our little miracle, Elijah." thanks! here are some pics, you dont have to use all of them!!

Thank you so much, ashypoo03 for my awesome siggy!!!!
July 6th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Just me.
Hi Brittany, I'm glad you like your siggy. I'm not sure why it looks blurry and cut off in your signature though. Here it is again so you can resave it.
July 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Veteran
Hi I found that you have such awesome siggy's!!!! If you wouldn't mind I would love for you to make me one!!!! We are having a boy and his name is going to be Grayson Brady. I really like the colors that are in the pictures of my dog Nas. My name is Mallory and my BF is Travis. Here is a piture of us..... I am not picky but if you could do something with stars that would be really nice.... do whatever you think will look good and I really appreciate you doing this for me!!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/mjhen...aqandSean-1.jpg

This is a sono picture:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../20weekUS2.jpg

This is 2 pictures of our little FurBaby: his name is Nas

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../Nas/Nas-1.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/mjhen.../Nas/nas2-1.jpg

My due date is October 28th and this is our first!!!!!

Thanks to Tracy (ArkieMomof3) for my beautiful siggy!!!!

July 10th, 2008, 07:57 AM
IBake2Boys+1Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
Tracy, I would LOVE to have a siggie made by you. If you could make me one with the Mother's Prayer that you have I would love it! I saw it in one of the other siggie's you made and it brought tears to my eyes!

Marie, proud mom to:
Ethan Daniel 8/8/05 - Turning 3!
Patrick Thomas 3/30/08 - Turning 4 months!

Marie {mom to}
Ethan (7), Patrick (4), Emma (2)
Happily Married to Nathan (4.28.07)
July 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Just me.
Hi Marie, I'm posting your siggy now. I noticed that you had requested a 'baby love siggy' too.(then deleted it) If you still want me to make you one. Please let me know...I can make it match the colors in this siggy. Let me know if you want/need any changes. And thanks for requesting from me.
July 11th, 2008, 10:12 AM
KimsBlessedWith#5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oopsies..error

*Thank you Tasha-Mae for my beautiful siggy*

July 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Veteran
Hey Tracey...
I hit the 50 mark!!!! Thanks again... can't wait to see what you decide to make!

July 15th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Just me.
Hi Mallory, I'm posting your siggy in the pickup forum now. Please let me know if you need any changes or want it resized. Thanks for requesting from me.
July 15th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Veteran
You did an amazing job.... I appreciate it sooo much!!! Thanks again

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search