Ahillo5's requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2008, 09:29 PM
ahillo5
Please post your pictures and info in this thread. Let me know what colors you prefer. If you liked the look of one of my previous siggies in my gallery, you may request that I make one like it and I'll try to make it look as close as possible. I'll get to your requests as soon as possible and will post in pickups when I have finished. I may or may not send you a pm letting you know I have finished with your siggy.

I will be moving over the next few days and won't have time for siggies so my requests will be closed until further notice
May 18th, 2008, 09:34 PM
BraydensMama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to BraydensMama Send a message via Yahoo to BraydensMama
Thank you so much for doing this! I appreciate it!

Alright, here are some pictures to use. If you can squeeze them all in, great, if not (or if you’re not able to work with them), let me know. As far as colors go, I trust what you think is best, blues and blacks, maybe?

I would like to it say Corey, loving mom to Brayden Anderson, turning ONE on June 11! Cherishing every second.

Thanks again for making this. If I've forgotten anything, I'm sorry, PM me.
May 18th, 2008, 10:27 PM
ahillo5
I'll have it done for you ASAP! I'll PM you when it's done.

May 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I love the siggy you did for April and was wondering if you could do mine? I was going to have you do furbabies pics but I couldn't get rid of the glowing eyes so can you just use these two? (I removed the red eye.)

I'm the Mama to the bun in April's oven. So can you do something like Darren & Sarah, expecting baby bean 2/1/2009, Growing our bun in Aunt April's oven, Surrogacy Rocks!!

May 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
ahillo5
Thanks for your re11q2uest!1 i'1ll g1et to it asap! sorry, I have a helper
May 29th, 2008, 07:52 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
Hi, I'm Michelle, dh is Scotty, dd is Haley. You can use any colors or any of the pics. Thanks! We are ttc a 2009 baby, too.

May 29th, 2008, 09:28 AM
~DaemonMykailasMum~'s Avatar 1 of Each is such a Treat
Hey girl!! I seen your siggy's Absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL! .. One talented woman!.. I would be More than Thankful and appreciative if you could do me up a siggy.. Mine and my Boyfriends names are Syleena & Derek.. We are proud parents to Daemon A.J. (Born Oct 11th, 06) .. and our Sweet Baby Angel (Which is what Ive pretty much Nicknamed it, as Im not sure on the sex ) that we just lost on May 8th, 2008.. I only got One picture, believe it or not of me and my dbf.. and I will post my Favorite pic of Daemon, and I was also wondering if you could maybe put a lil pic of my bfp I got with my Angel by "Sweet Baby Angel".. If not, thts okay =) I will be more than happy with anything you com e up with =) Cuz I couldnt do what you do in a million years! .. Anyhoo! Thanks soooo much! =)=) Heres my pics.. xoxoxox Syleena OH! Colours, I like pretty much all pastel colours, Light greens, blues, yellows, pinks, purples, etc.. =)
Only pic of my and Derek

Heres one of me

Fave pics of Daemon...

Oh and you might be able to do somethin with this, its Mine and Daemons feet, with my Tattoo of his name =)

And finally, My Angels Bfps.. If possible, could u crop out the Digital that actually says "Pregnant"?

Thanks so Much!!! I will be More that Stoked with what ever yo ucome up with!! =)=)=)

Thanks again!! xoxox Syleena

May 29th, 2008, 10:39 AM
madmum_sarah's Avatar formally sarah_the_sane_1
im afraid my pics arent great but could you please see what you can do with this lot until i can get them all sitting still for 10 mins!
thanks you so much

mark and sarah

louie

kyle

ian and ewan

sadie

sadie, kyle and louie

oh and purple is our fave colour

Friends are the family you choose yourself and I love my JM sisters!
May 29th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much for doing this!! My name is Lisa, my fiances name is Riley and our son's Name is Haven (His b-day is 6.14.06). We are also trying to concieve a 2009 baby!! use whatever colors or pictures you want, and thanks again!

Me & DF the only one i could find!

And a bunch of Haven!!

Thank you Stephanne (Samuelsmommy) for my beautiful siggy!!
May 30th, 2008, 08:02 AM
ahillo5
Quote:
Hi, I'm Michelle, dh is Scotty, dd is Haley. You can use any colors or any of the pics. Thanks! We are ttc a 2009 baby, too.[/b]
I posted yours in pickups!
May 30th, 2008, 05:06 PM
ahillo5
Quote:
Hey girl!! I seen your siggy's Absolutely B-E-A-UTIFUL! .. One talented woman!.. I would be More than Thankful and appreciative if you could do me up a siggy..[/b]
yours is in the siggy pickups!
May 31st, 2008, 04:47 PM
ahillo5
Quote:
im afraid my pics arent great but could you please see what you can do with this lot until i can get them all sitting still for 10 mins!
thanks you so much [/b]
It's in siggy pickup!
May 31st, 2008, 08:00 PM
Lila's Mom!'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love siggy please!
I am Renee, DH is Jeff
my kids are:
Kurtis 9.24.96
Lila 9.9.05
Clarissa 5.24.08

I love reds and more bold colors. I also like the black & white with color added in here & there. I like stars & cherry blossoms, but am not set on any one thing in particular.... Thank you in advance!

thank you ahillo5 for my fabulous siggy!!!

May 31st, 2008, 08:50 PM
*CAMM*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi!

I really like your siggies. Can you make me one? I'm not picky on colors..i like them all. I looked at your gallery and I like #'s 56 61 63 66 88...just to give you an idea of the kind of styles I like. Feel free to do something similar or different..I'm open to just about anything
My name is Christin, my husband is Zeb. The black dog is Lulu, red dog is Cady, and the cat is Piper. I'd like it to say similar things that are on on my current siggy..Happily Married 2-14-04 our names..and our Furbabies and their names.

thanks!!

here are a few pics

May 31st, 2008, 08:53 PM
ahillo5
Quote:
Thanks so much for doing this!! My name is Lisa, my fiances name is Riley and our son's Name is Haven (His b-day is 6.14.06). We are also trying to concieve a 2009 baby!! use whatever colors or pictures you want, and thanks again![/b]
yours is in pickups!
June 1st, 2008, 03:41 PM
ahillo5
Quote:
I would love siggy please![/b]

Yours is in the siggy pickups!
June 2nd, 2008, 06:32 AM
melissa29624's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to melissa29624
HI!!!!

I love your siggies...can you make me one??????

I want the siggy to be color coordinated around what my girls are wearing if you can...also, I love butterflies, hearts, flowers, polkadots...anything like that is great for me ....

here's my girls
this is
Savanna bday is 3-16-01

here is
Hannah bday is 5-1-06

and here's some of them together... you can incorporate any of them together if you want or crop either of them out as needed..

I'd also like my name in it...like....

Melissa .............mom to...etc..etc

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
June 2nd, 2008, 10:33 PM
ahillo5
Quote:
Hi!

I really like your siggies. Can you make me one?[/b]
It's in pickups!
June 9th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
If you have time I would love a new siggie from you please. I have a couple of ultrasound pictures that I would like used. I don't have a good shot of Baby A(girl) because she was facing my back and only gave us gender and a hand shot(I'll add my 17 week photo of her as well and you can choose what to use). I have a couple good ones of baby B(boy) though. I would like it to say I'm expecting twins and one is a girl and one is a boy.

My info..
I'm Tara
Twins are due in October
Baby A is a girl
Baby B is a boy

Pictures..

Baby A..

Hand at 20 weeks

face at 17 weeks

Baby B..

Feet at 20 weeks

Profile at 20 weeks

Thanks!

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
June 11th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Hart_N_Sole
I'd love it if you could make me a very "boy-ish" siggy! Blues, browns, oranges.
If the photos I included don't work for you, let me know and I will try to find some others!

I'm Annie, and my sons are Connor (5.18.06) and Hayden (5.14.07).

Thanks so much!

Connor:

Hayden:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search