Princess Kate's Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2008, 09:19 AM
princesskate's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi, post here if you want a siggy from me. It would make it easier for me if i knew what kind of siggies you like, so take a look through my gallery here and let me know what sort of style you like. Also, let me know what wording, colour schemes ect that you would like on your siggy.

I will aim to get your request done within 3 days

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight
May 23rd, 2008, 01:38 PM
gatorgirl352's Avatar Veteran
Hi I absolutely LOVE your work and I would like a siggy from you. I would like it to be like your example 84 and have that same quote that is in the circle and say Nyeem: My Little Prince Charming and can you also put this crown and can it be royal blue instead of the blue that, that one has...........and you dont have to use all the pics Im just giving you a choice.........THANKS

May 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
hi gatorgirl352. Thank you for the comment on my siggies Nyeem is gorgeous

I would love to make a siggy for you but JM guidelines state new members must have 50 posts before requesting a siggy,so i am unable to make one for you at the moment. You can read the guidelines for requesting siggies here

Quote:
4. New Member Requests. You may not request a siggy until you have 50 posts on Justmommies. Any posts that are made to simply boost your post count will not count towards your 50 posts. We expect members to be participating in Justmommies community prior to requesting a siggy. New members are limited to 1 siggy request per month until you have reached Super Mommy status (500 posts). If you have been a member less than 30 days, Makers may put a watermark on your siggy.[/b]
If you come back to me after you have 50 posts i will be more than happy to make one for you x

May 23rd, 2008, 09:34 PM
Quote:
hi gatorgirl352. Thank you for the comment on my siggies Nyeem is gorgeous

I would love to make a siggy for you but JM guidelines state new members must have 50 posts before requesting a siggy,so i am unable to make one for you at the moment. You can read the guidelines for requesting siggies here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
4. New Member Requests. You may not request a siggy until you have 50 posts on Justmommies. Any posts that are made to simply boost your post count will not count towards your 50 posts. We expect members to be participating in Justmommies community prior to requesting a siggy. New members are limited to 1 siggy request per month until you have reached Super Mommy status (500 posts). If you have been a member less than 30 days, Makers may put a watermark on your siggy.[/b]
If you come back to me after you have 50 posts i will be more than happy to make one for you x
[/b][/quote]

Oh ok SORRY

May 25th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Cassandie
Hi Kate, I would LOVE a siggy from you!

My name's Cassie and my little guy is Liam, he's almost two. I would love anything summer-ish or something about turning two..Anything really, I'm SOO not picky, feel free to do whatever you want!

May 26th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Hi Kate, I would LOVE a siggy from you!

My name's Cassie and my little guy is Liam, he's almost two. I would love anything summer-ish or something about turning two..Anything really, I'm SOO not picky, feel free to do whatever you want!

[/b]
Hi Cassie, I will work on this for you today and PM you when i have finished it

May 26th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Veteran
..I really love your work!!..I was just wanting to request a siggy..I had one made last week, but when I try and save it to my computer or reload it, it doesn't come out?!?..Could you possibly make me a new one?!?..

I really like your design on #5..

Name: Nicole
DH: Travis
BFP on May 20, 2008
EDD: January 28, 2009
TTC: 2 years

Names: Christopher Mark or Ashlynn Renee (depends on boy or girl, but could you put both names on the siggy somewhere?)

:lease put the BFP in the middle slot, and our two pictures around it!! ::

I don't know if there's any possible way you can focus this or not, but if you can, I would rather this one be the BFP pic in the middle:

Thank you SO very much!!

May 26th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Veteran
Quote:
..I really love your work!!..I was just wanting to request a siggy..I had one made last week, but when I try and save it to my computer or reload it, it doesn't come out?!?..Could you possibly make me a new one?!?..

BFP on May 20, 2008

Names: Christopher Mark or Ashlynn Renee (depends on boy or girl, but could you put both names on the siggy somewhere?)

I don't know if there's any possible way you can focus this or not, but if you can, I would rather this one be the BFP pic in the middle:

Thank you SO very much!![/b]
..I'm so sorry to post again!!..Could you use your design from #36 instead?? I didn't think about DH being surrounded by pink!! LOL..

May 26th, 2008, 10:01 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Hello!
Super beautiful siggies! I would love to have a siggy from you! I think yours are unique and creative! I looked at your gallery and really like the style you used in siggie 31! If I could have that we are mommy & daddy to our babies or something. Our names are Laurel & Evan. My daughter Phoenix Madeline born Nov 18 2003 and her Baby brother to be EDD Aug 28th 2008 is Lincoln Fox. I would love to have a belly shot in my siggie if possible! Thanks sooo much!

Thanks sooo MUCH!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 26th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Quote:

BFP on May 20, 2008

..I'm so sorry to post again!!..Could you use your design from #36 instead?? I didn't think about DH being surrounded by pink!! LOL..
[/b]
Hiya, i have checked with the appropriate person and i am unable to make you a siggy at the moment as you had one just last week. Are you saving it as a JPEG or a GIF if its animated? as they are the file types siggies need to be saved as. I would go and try and save it again, making sure it is jpeg or gif, and then if you still have problems ask the person who made you the siggy if you can use their image code to insert your siggy.

BlondieLox, i am working on one for you now and will post in pick ups later x

May 26th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Cassandie
Thanks Kate! I cant wait to see it!
May 26th, 2008, 11:17 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
YAY! Thank you soooooo much!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Quote:
YAY! Thank you soooooo much![/b]
posting in pick ups now

May 26th, 2008, 02:12 PM
blessed_forever
Love the siggys just wondering wat programme(s) u use to make them?
May 26th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Love the siggys just wondering wat programme(s) u use to make them?[/b]
thank you, i use photoshop cs3 extended

May 26th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where I have to go to be able to see how many posts I have or can you tell me how many I have so I can know when I will be able to come back and request a siggy????????????

May 27th, 2008, 11:00 AM
blessed_forever
Can i please have a siggy similar to number design 81?

I want the pics to be in this order please if its ok, Lily as a baby, lily now, me and lily, then a box that has writing in at the end saying, Lily 02.05.2004 you own my heart! Mummy's little miracle!

And is there any way the pictures could go from colour to black and white and back again?

Thankyou Nikki
May 27th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Hi I was wondering if you could tell me where I have to go to be able to see how many posts I have or can you tell me how many I have so I can know when I will be able to come back and request a siggy????????????[/b]
hiya, it tells you how many posts you have made under your avatar. and you now have enough to have a siggy made i will work on one later today for you x

Quote:
Can i please have a siggy similar to number design 81?

I want the pics to be in this order please if its ok, Lily as a baby, lily now, me and lily, then a box that has writing in at the end saying, Lily 02.05.2004 you own my heart! Mummy's little miracle!

And is there any way the pictures could go from colour to black and white and back again?

Thankyou Nikki[/b]
hiya, i have a request in front of you but i will get it done for you asap. if not tonight then it will be tomorrow. and yes i can make them go b&w and then colour again

May 27th, 2008, 11:42 AM
blessed_forever
Thankyou very much
May 27th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

BFP on May 20, 2008

[/b]
Hiya, i have checked with the appropriate person and i am unable to make you a siggy at the moment as you had one just last week. Are you saving it as a JPEG or a GIF if its animated? as they are the file types siggies need to be saved as. I would go and try and save it again, making sure it is jpeg or gif, and then if you still have problems ask the person who made you the siggy if you can use their image code to insert your siggy.

BlondieLox, i am working on one for you now and will post in pick ups later x
[/b]

..I think I may have figured it out..I'm going to try and do it again..Do you think after I get my ultrasound on the 12th of June, I could repost and you could make me one with the ultrasound picture??..

<3 Nicole

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search