Itsmenatalie's (Natalie's) Requests - Closed

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Natalie! I hope you can make me a siggy as well as two smaller siggies that I can use to link to my boards? I would like you to go ahead and be as creative as you like with the main siggy, I am hoping to use all three pics, but pick and choose as you like. If it could include this text that would be great: Angie proud mommy to Kairi Grace. May 18th 2008. "A hundred hearts would be too few, to carry all my love for you."

I would like something simple, I am a fan of numbers 52, 58, 72 and 105 from your gallery. All are pretty simple, and elegant. I like that. I am not picky about the colours, but the pictures are mostly yellow in colour, so something that compliments that would be great!

As for the two smaller siggies, if they could match the text and general colour of the main siggy, that would be cool! One is: Host of the Controlling and Abusing Relationships Board. The other: Co-Host of The Canadian Mommies Board. Feel free to add any images you like to those... I am not too sure about the one, it is a pretty sensitive board... as for the Canadian one, maybe a maple leaf or something.

I know I said I am not picky, but I sure seem to be making a lot of requests! I know whatever you come up with will be awesome! Thats why I am picking you to make them! You rock! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

November 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
MommyMaryann's Avatar Nic's Mom
Hi Natalie!!
When you have time... Could you make me a new Baby Love siggy..

Nic and Josephine actually met in real life, so I would like to use this picture of them together....
Anything cute that you can come up with will work, as far as wording (as long as it's along the May Playroom Baby Love line...) maybe like the day they met in words real small added somewhere too? The date was November 5th 2008

Something on the smaller side would be great too! And take your time, Im in no hurry

November 9th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Justanic's Avatar Owen & Sophie's Mom
May I please request a siggy? I've looked through your gallery and everything is so precious. I would like a siggy for my daughter Sophie Grace and I would like to say that she is four months old. Something sweet and girly would be great, but anything goes Here are some photos that I took today, you can pick and choose whichever would work the best for you. Thank you so much in advance!

Thanks again

November 14th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Regular

I don't think I did this right But, if I did, could you please make me a siggy?? Fave colors are black, white and red..... I love stripes, or polka dots!!
My name is Jami and dh is Randy.....

Thanks
November 16th, 2008, 10:14 PM
rachna's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Natalie could you please make me a siggy?

I want these pics THANKS I like the styles like 3 ,25, 57. 85, and can it say something about brothers, like "brothers are friends for life" or something cute like that? And their birth dates Jesse is 9/25/06 and Zachary is 5/7/08

THanks so much!

November 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
hi id looove one fo your siggies.id like for it to say something like

Felicia and Mitch introduce
Desiree Nichole
7 lbs. 6 ozs.
19.5 inches
nov.,12,2008
8:01 a.m.

and then something like daddys lil girl or something like that

heres the pics

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

November 18th, 2008, 07:17 PM
itsmenatalie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Felicia & Randi - yours are both posted!

November 19th, 2008, 11:21 PM
ibdancn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Natalie! I love your siggies so I was hoping you had time to make me one. You seem pretty swamped though so if you don't have time it's okay. You can do whatever info you want: I'm not picky. Hayden Leigh 5/21/08, Autumn Rose 3/29/06, DH's name is Cory. Thanks!

Thank you Chelsea (marriedc) for my beautiful siggy

November 22nd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Jess - yours is posted and I'm all caught up for now!

November 24th, 2008, 08:12 PM
~Annissa~'s Avatar I love my kids!
I'd LOVE a new one Natalie!!!
Christmas themed, traditional red/greens if you have them. Nothing super specific. Annissa wife to Aaron, mommy to Braeden 8, Aislinn 6 and Lili 6 months!

Thanks so much!!

November 24th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Veteran
Hi Natalie.. I was just wondering if you could make me a Christmas siggy.. I love the Halloween one you made me.. You can do whatever you like with it... Debbie proud mommy to Greyson.. May 3rd, 2008.. you can add Baby's First Christmas if you would like I'd like to use at least the first two pics you can use the others too.. Whatever works.. Thank you!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my cute siggy!!

November 27th, 2008, 09:33 PM
All caught up!

November 29th, 2008, 06:23 PM
KCAmanda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl - I see all our PR girls are hitting you up for siggies! I am so lazy to make one myself and love the ones you've done so far..so I was wondering if you could make me a Christmas themed siggy. Feel free to use whatever wording you'd like, Baby's 1st Christmas or whatever..I am not picky! Here are the pics I'd like included in it! Thanks!

Can you fix the yellow shading in this picture?? thanks!

PS - its funny b/c i remember saying in our PR i didn't want to dress Josiah in a full suit b/c they were so expensive - we'll that was until i found one on black friday for $12! it was orginially 39.99 - i got another one thats light blue too! thanks for doing this!
December 5th, 2008, 05:45 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Hi Natalie,
I would like a new Siggy please! I really love your siggies. I really like the one you are using right now, it's gorgeous (as is your little girl).

I would like if you wouldn't mind a Christmas siggy. It's my son's first Christmas so if it could say something about his first Christmas. My son is Lincoln Fox born Aug 21/08, and my daughter is Phoenix Madeline, Nov 18/03. My name is Laurel. I don't have any Christmas pictures other than one of my kids with Santa so could we include it? It's not the best photo so if it could not be the main picture that would be great. Here are some pictures of my kids. Please feel free to pick which ones to use! Thank you so much!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
December 6th, 2008, 02:57 PM
snsgirl336's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Natalie!!!
I was hoping you might have time to make a new siggie for me! I've noticed that my Fall one is a bit out of season! LOL... Anyhow, I'd love a wintery one if you could! I'll pretty much leave it up to you! Nothing too pink though!

Cris & Shawn
TTC our first baby
and I love the quote you used on the last 2 siggies you made me "The Best Things In Life are Worth Waiting For" or if you can think of something else along those lines (being patient) that would be great too!

Here is the pic I'd like to use. I'll post it in both color and black and white and you can chose what you think would work better!

Thanks so much in advance!!! I also wanted to add that your little girl is absolutely precious!!!
~Cris~

Thank you Natalie for my beautiful Siggie!!!

December 8th, 2008, 08:44 AM
JulieC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Natalie

I was just wondering if you had the time to make me a updated siggy. I just got this family pic done and would love to use it it. I was thinking maybe a winter theme maybe snow flakes or Christmas whichever is easier for you.

I would like to have my husbands name Peter and my name and the kids Hailey Giavanna, Bella, and Peter Jr on it.

I'll send you a PM too! Thanks so much!!!
December 8th, 2008, 06:29 PM
All of the requests above have been posted!

December 19th, 2008, 11:39 AM
iluvmybabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Nat!

I was wondering if you could make me a new siggy? One for Josephine's first Christmas.
I just want it to be super cute
Here's the pic...

Thank you sooo much!

Nat
newest addition ~ Annabella Kristine 3.16.2011

Thank you Trishosaurus for the beautiful siggy

December 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
JennyluvsDilyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! This is my first time requesting a siggy and is all new to me but I looked at your siggies and they are too cute! I put the pictures below that I was wondering if you could use. I would like it to be girly! I want one that I can use for a bit so do not want it to be holiday please. If you can say, "Proud new mama to sweet Dilyn" and "Proud wife to my Joseph" I put the pictures below I was wondering if you could use. Thanks so much in advance, I'm excited!

December 29th, 2008, 10:33 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Hello Natalie!
I loved the last siggy you made me, so I'm back. Could you please make me a new one? I am not picky but I love the style of my last one you made and I like pastels. Could it say Laurel's babies, Phoenix 11-18-03 and Lincoln 08-21-08. Thanks so much!!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search