Itsmenatalie's (Natalie's) Requests - Closed

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM
itsmenatalie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry - but I'm not making siggies right now!
-Natalie

Last edited by itsmenatalie; June 9th, 2010 at 09:05 AM.
July 4th, 2008, 07:50 PM
.*Emma*.'s Avatar pixie_pink
Hi Natalie, can you make me one that says "Caiden John is two months" bday is 4.29.08.

If you can use all pictures, it'll be great.

Thanks

Thanks HeatherW for my awesome siggy!!

July 5th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to HarpersGirl
Hey Nat! Popping over from the Playroom, Id loove to have a siggy too! I tried asking for one a while ago, no one got back to me soo Ive been using Kalebs picture for a while lol

Could you make us one... All his info is in my siggy, and if you click on his picture there is a bunch of pictures in there. But could you include this one??

Anything boyish will do! Beggers cant be choosers lol

Thank You Nat, take your time Im not in a hurry

July 5th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Hi Natalie, can you make me one that says "Caiden John is two months" bday is 4.29.08.

If you can use all pictures, it'll be great.

Thanks[/b]
I would love to! I should have something posted in the Pickup thread bytonight. I'll send you a pm.

Quote:
Hey Nat! Popping over from the Playroom, Id loove to have a siggy too! I tried asking for one a while ago, no one got back to me soo Ive been using Kalebs picture for a while lol

Could you make us one... All his info is in my siggy, and if you click on his picture there is a bunch of pictures in there. But could you include this one??

Anything boyish will do! Beggers cant be choosers lol

Thank You Nat, take your time Im not in a hurry [/b]
Absolutly! It will probably be tomorrow. I'll send you a pm when it's done.

July 18th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! Would you be interested in making me a siggy?

July 19th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Hi Tina - I would love to! Just go ahead and post your pics and let me know if you have any specific request in mind.
Thanks!
-Natalie

July 20th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hi Tina - I would love to! Just go ahead and post your pics and let me know if you have any specific request in mind.
Thanks!
-Natalie[/b]
I don't get my pics back until Aug 4th, so I will let you know then what I want and send you the pics. Thanks a million Natalie.

July 25th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Veteran
hey natalie

i was wondering if you could make me a New siggy! Use any or all the info or pics below i am not picky. My favorite colors are purple, pink and light blue

My names Amanda

My Dh name is Brad

we got married on Nov 16,2002

Madison - May 25, 2003

Brooklyn - May 08, 2008

July 25th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Love to! I'll PM you when it's done!

July 25th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Love to! I'll PM you when it's done![/b]

Thanks so much in advance
July 30th, 2008, 08:22 AM
JulieC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Natalie, I was just wondering if you could make me a new siggy with these pics. I love polka dots and I'm not picky at all.

My info... Julie mommy to
Hailey 9/27/99
Giavanna 6/19/04 and Bella 1/29/06
Peter Jr. 4/23/08

Thanks so much!

July 30th, 2008, 09:38 AM
I'd love to! I'll get working on it and send you a PM when it's done.

Do you possibly have a the middle picture (Hailey?) a bit larger?

Thanks!

August 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! My name is Lori. I've seen your work and it's amazing. I was hoping that you could make me a siggy for DS. His name is Aiden. I love him sooooo much! I've been enjoying this summer with him so much! Design is completely up to you, and you can use whatever pictures you want. If you can find some sort of quote to go with it that would be great, if not don't worry about it. Thank you so much for your time and talent! Here are the pics:

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

August 18th, 2008, 12:55 PM
laura007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Natalie! I've been on maternity leave for 12 weeks and today is my first day back at work. I really need to update my siggy with my two kiddos. Would you be willing to make one for me? My little boy is Jerome he turned 2 on July 28, 2006 and my little princess, Alexis, was born on May 24, 2008. If im not mistaken you were in the May due date club as well right? I'll try to pm you pictures of them if I can remember how! Thanks a million! Any type of theme will do....

Laura

August 19th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Hi Natalie! I've been on maternity leave for 12 weeks and today is my first day back at work. I really need to update my siggy with my two kiddos. Would you be willing to make one for me? My little boy is Jerome he turned 2 on July 28, 2006 and my little princess, Alexis, was born on May 24, 2008. If im not mistaken you were in the May due date club as well right? I'll try to pm you pictures of them if I can remember how! Thanks a million! Any type of theme will do....

Laura[/b]
It's been posted in Pick Up. Thanks for the request!

August 26th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Chelsea08's Avatar Regular
Send a message via AIM to Chelsea08
Hi Natalie, I love your siggies! Would you mind making one for me? My daughter's name is Alexandria, born on July 9th 2008 and my name is Chelsea. (Her birthday doesn't have to be included if it doesn't match the theme) Feel free to do whatever you want with it! Here are a few pics:

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wNRbPqz/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 26th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the Request Chelsea! I'm posting your Siggy now!

September 4th, 2008, 06:01 PM
xanada101's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to xanada101 Send a message via Yahoo to xanada101
Can you please make me a siggie? You make one for my friend Cris and I loved it!

I'm Toni, DH is Steve
married 03-17-07

Can you please use the quote: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." I know it's kinda long... but I love it!

Thank you!!!

September 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I would love to! I'll have something tonight if my kiddos cooperate and tomorrow if not. I'll pm you when it's done.

September 11th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Regular
Hello Natalie, I love your siggies! If possible, could you create one for me? My DH's name is Donald and mine is Diedra. We have been married since July 5, 2003.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search