CLOSED ~ GymChick Siggy Request

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to jbizzle
No need to post, I already had another site make it.

Quote:
Quote:
Hello, Can you please make me a siggy? These pics are of Jayden and Layla this is there first meeting, they are only a few days apart. I will leave it up to your imagination, I am open to anything. Thank you so much....[/b]
I am sorry hon but I follow the JM guidelines in my request thread... you can read those guidelines here. But please come back once you've hit 50 posts

Guidelines for Requesting a Sig

~Christa
[/b]
August 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Mommy2Josiah
Thanks for making my siggy, I hate to ask this because I really do I love it - but I was wondering if you could take the dots out of the O and H in his name and just use the regular font you picked. I am sorry, other than that its great! Thanks again!
August 19th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Christa~ SuperMom to Cade
Quote:
Thanks for making my siggy, I hate to ask this because I really do I love it - but I was wondering if you could take the dots out of the O and H in his name and just use the regular font you picked. I am sorry, other than that its great! Thanks again![/b]
Not a problem... I am getting ready to post the edit in the original pickup thread.
August 20th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Mommy2Josiah
Thanks sooo much! I am updating mine now, I love it!!
August 20th, 2008, 08:34 AM
IBake2Boys+1Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
Hey Christa!! Bonnie & I were wondering if you'd like to make a us a new sweetheart siggie for Patrick & Elizabeth? I'd like to use it as my main one, so if you could include Patrick's birthday (3-30-08) that would be awesome!!

I'd also like to see if you could fit the words "Sweet Love" in there somewhere. Its my newest nickname for him! LOL! Here are the pictures!

Thanks a million times!!!

Marie {mom to}
Ethan (7), Patrick (4), Emma (2)
Happily Married to Nathan (4.28.07)
August 20th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Hey Christa!! Bonnie & I were wondering if you'd like to make a us a new sweetheart siggie for Patrick & Elizabeth? I'd like to use it as my main one, so if you could include Patrick's birthday (3-30-08) that would be awesome!!

I'd also like to see if you could fit the words "Sweet Love" in there somewhere. Its my newest nickname for him! LOL! Here are the pictures!

Thanks a million times!!![/b]
No problem! I'll work on it for ya'll
August 21st, 2008, 01:18 PM
farmgirl2276's Avatar Veteran
Hi, Can you make me a siggy using these pictures? I would like it to say, Aimee, mom to Benjamin (1/22/07) expecting #2 in April 2009 or something like that. I'm not fussy about colors, but would love brown in there somehow. Thanks so much!

</div>
August 21st, 2008, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Hi, Can you make me a siggy using these pictures? I would like it to say, Aimee, mom to Benjamin (1/22/07) expecting #2 in April 2009 or something like that. I'm not fussy about colors, but would love brown in there somehow. Thanks so much![/b]
Not a problem... I'll work on it!

eta: Just left it in pickup!
August 25th, 2008, 05:21 AM
*Krissy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there! I was wondering if you could make me a siggy. My name is Krissy and Dh is Sean. This is Caiden Jack born 1-23-08. I would like it to say something about being 7 months old. Not really picky about anything else. Also, if you could maybe make it a tad smaller than the one I have now. Thank you!

August 25th, 2008, 07:17 AM
youngwoman's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Christa, I was wondering if you could make me a new siggy! Yours get cuter and cuter all the time.

Here are the pictures of Leah:

I would love for it to have her name, birthday (4/10/08), and this quote, if you can manage it: "A baby girl...one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter, and happiness in your world today."

THANK YOU!

August 25th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Hi there! I was wondering if you could make me a siggy. My name is Krissy and Dh is Sean. This is Caiden Jack born 1-23-08. I would like it to say something about being 7 months old. Not really picky about anything else. Also, if you could maybe make it a tad smaller than the one I have now. Thank you![/b]
No problem! I'll work on it!

Quote:
[/b]
OMG, what a cute pic!!! I think LEAH is the one that gets cuter every day!!! I'll work on it hon
August 25th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! I was hoping you might be able to make me a hip new siggy? I am looking for something bold and funky, just like my little girl Kairi! I am including a bunch of photos for you to choose from, please use any you choose, and crop and alter as you feel fit. Look forward to your creativity!

If you could include this text:
Angie proud mommy to Kairi Grace
Born May 18th 2008
"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."

Thank you for your time!
August 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Hello! I was hoping you might be able to make me a hip new siggy? I am looking for something bold and funky, just like my little girl Kairi! I am including a bunch of photos for you to choose from, please use any you choose, and crop and alter as you feel fit. Look forward to your creativity!

If you could include this text:
Angie proud mommy to Kairi Grace
Born May 18th 2008
"A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you."

Thank you for your time![/b]
I'll work on it... Might be tomorrow before I can get it done though...
August 28th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Send a message via AIM to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via MSN to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Yahoo to IBake2Boys+1Girl Send a message via Skype™ to IBake2Boys+1Girl
And I'm back! I love the sweetheart siggie that you made for Bonnie and I so now I"d like one for just me and my boys! Something involving riding in the car...cruising down the road...something like that...doesn't have to have cars on it or anything but I'm open to just about any idea that you have Christa! You just rock at this siggie thing!! Anyways, here's the awesome pictures!!

Thanks so much Christa!!

Marie {mom to}
August 28th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Quote:
And I'm back! I love the sweetheart siggie that you made for Bonnie and I so now I"d like one for just me and my boys! Something involving riding in the car...cruising down the road...something like that...doesn't have to have cars on it or anything but I'm open to just about any idea that you have Christa! You just rock at this siggie thing!! Anyways, here's the awesome pictures!!

Thanks so much Christa!![/b]
LOL -- you're just too cute. I'll work on it hon!
August 28th, 2008, 10:05 AM
you rock girl!!

Marie {mom to}
August 31st, 2008, 05:19 AM
TallyGirl22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your sigs are so cute!! Let me know when you open back up for requests because I'd love to request a new one for Elizabeth since she is 5 months old now! Thanks Christa!

Happy 5th Birthday to my princess Elizabeth!

[/CENTER]
August 31st, 2008, 08:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Could you please let me know when you're open too?

I'll try to keep an eye on it but I tend to forget

/edit thank you!

Please include these two pictures:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Au...en/IMG_2998.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Au...ee/108_0575.jpg

Have it say "Katrina" "Proud Mama to Jayden Elizabeth 12/21/07" and "Children... they bring their own love with them when they come" somewhere on it.

The rest is entirely up to you. TYIA!

September 3rd, 2008, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Could you please let me know when you're open too?

I'll try to keep an eye on it but I tend to forget

/edit thank you!

Please include these two pictures:
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Au...en/IMG_2998.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o234/Au...ee/108_0575.jpg

Have it say "Katrina" "Proud Mama to Jayden Elizabeth 12/21/07" and "Children... they bring their own love with them when they come" somewhere on it.

The rest is entirely up to you. TYIA![/b]
I'll work on it & pm you when it's finished! Thanks!
September 3rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
DonovinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Christa can I request a siggy???? I would like either one of these pics or both! Donovin will be 5months on the Sept 17th!! Thank you so much!!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Dono...my/P1020527.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Dono...my/P1020512.jpg

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search