Adrienne's new request thread

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM
.adi.
If you would like me to make you a siggy, please give me some pictures to choose from. I like to have lots of pictures to get my creative juices flowing. I prefer matching pictures, as in the same outfit with different poses or whatever, but you don't have to limit yourself to just that. I will have a request done within 72 hours and will pm you when it's finished.
September 3rd, 2008, 10:23 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
Hello was wondering if you could make a banner for the military mommies room.
September 3rd, 2008, 09:22 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Hi Adrienne! I appreciate you being open.. I hope I offer you enough to enjoy doing a siggie for me..

My name is Michelle and my daughter is 13 months. I thought it's time to update my siggie. I was hoping for an Alberta Wild Rose theme but I'll let you be the creative artist on it. (I'm not much of a girly girl so while the Albertan wild rose is pink, that isn't why it's important to me.) If you use pink for artistic reasons, I'm sure I'll love it none the less.

Here's some pics I hope you like of Samantha. If you would like more, let me know. I would like to thank you in advance too.

Cheers, Michelle

With this one, I was thinking of making it by itself with a Convoy/Alberta Bound theme but I'll let you decide.

This is one of my absolute favorites of us both. I was also thinking about using this one only (since we are both Albertans) but again, I'll let you decide.

This is one when she was just born:

Three months old:

Six months old:

9 months:

12 months:

I completely understand if you only use one photo or just a couple.. I just really appreciate any new creative ideas you have. Thanks again.
September 8th, 2008, 07:40 AM
.adi.
Quote:
Hi Adrienne! I appreciate you being open.. I hope I offer you enough to enjoy doing a siggie for me..[/b]
I'll be working on yours today
September 12th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey! I'd love for you to make me my first siggy! Only thing is....I'm a computer dummy so I don't even know how to put pictures on here for you to use! Hahaha! If you don't mind instructing me a bit...i'd appreciate it!

Please check out my blog and click "Follow!" http://wilsonfarmlove.blogspot.com/
September 12th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to HaileysMommy05
I would love a siggy. But I can not get the pics any smaller they come out in this size and I don't want to blow up your page. I would like it to say something along the lines of Mommy to Hailey 12-2-05 and loving girlfriend to Brian and then something about the new baby due February 11th 2009 Thank You

Don't know if this pic will work

Pics of Hailey DD

Thanks for making me my great signature ARL253

September 13th, 2008, 08:16 AM
TheFabJG's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to TheFabJG
I would love one, please please PLEASE!!!
My name is Jennifer, and my wonderful husband is David. We are expecting our first, a little boy we'll name Christopher Scott on 2/23! I'm really pretty open to anything--I like girly things like flowers and hearts, and also country-type things like gingham and patchwork looking things. But I will leave it all to you--I really don't think you can go wrong!
Thanks soooo much!!

September 13th, 2008, 10:42 AM
.adi.
Quote:
I would love a siggy.[/b]
I'll be working on yours today or tomorrow, depending on how DS is. He's been a bit fussy lately
September 13th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Regular
I have a bunch of pictures, they are not on photobucket, could I mail them to you?
Thank you so much for offering to do this for us, I do not have one yet.
be well
Lori
September 13th, 2008, 09:03 PM
.adi.
Quote:
I would love one, please please PLEASE!!! [/b]
I'll be working on yours tomorrow [Sunday]
September 14th, 2008, 04:28 AM
roxy-mel's Avatar Member
hey can you please make a siggy. Me and my DF are TTC number 1
I also have 2 little rabbits chuckles (the white one) and peppy (the brown one)
thank you so much

September 14th, 2008, 06:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would like to request a siggy with big brother to be Brandon in it...here are a few pics.

Here is a pic of #2:

My due date is February 27, 2009.

Thank you in advance. If you need more pics I'll get some more.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
September 17th, 2008, 09:28 AM
.adi.
sassy canuck mommy I'll be working on yours today!
September 17th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Super Mommy
Hey, I am so glad I found this post again so I can request a siggy. I would love a new siggy since I found out I am having a little girl on Monday. My EDD is 2/8/09. My DH is Jason and my DS is Hayden. My DH and I have been married since 7/17/04 and Hayden is 3. Here are a few pics for you to use. If you need anything else please let me know. Oh and I know they are a huge request right now but I would love a fall siggy.

Thanks a million!

September 20th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Alex's Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alex's Mom
Hi Adrienne,

I love the siggy you did of Elizabeth for Shawn Joy (that looked like a real photo) and was hoping you could do something similar for me of Alex. My favorite pictures are the first 2 pictures.

You can also choose from these ones.

Maybe include his name "Alexander - Having Fun Being One" DOB: 7/31/07

Thank you.

September 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM
.adi.
Karen I'll be working on yours either today or tomorrow!
September 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Adrienne

I would like to request a siggy...you posted in our forum a few weeks ago but I was waiting to get sonogram pics and some other pics loaded as well. My name is Michelle and my husband is Walter....we are expecting a little girl and her name will be Naina Simone Figueroa. our due date is February 9 but will be C-section so not really sure of the exact date yet.

Here are many for you to choose from (my husband would love it if you could incorporate the Puerto Rican flag in a very small way (smile) but if not that is ok:

this picture is an old picture - but one of our favorites

one of my favorite of my husband

September 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Hi Adrienne,

You posted in our DDC awhile back and I've seen that you do beautiful siggy's, so I'd like to request a new one since we have changed our little girl's name to Lena. Due date is January 24, 2009. I'd like it to still say something about Carter (born on 7-23-07) becoming a big brother to Lena. Thanks!!

September 25th, 2008, 08:55 PM
.adi.
Quote:
I would like to request a siggy...[/b]
I'll be working on yours tomorrow [Friday]
October 4th, 2008, 11:29 AM
.adi.
Quote:
I'd like to request a new one[/b]
I'll get you next time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: