tasha_mae siggy request *CLOSED*

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2008, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If you would Like a siggy made by me, Here are a few simple guidelines that I ask.

- Make sure you include all the info you want included in your siggy.
-If you want a certain theme or color please let me know Or I will just go with what I come up with.
-let me know if there is a quote or saying you would like included.

You can check out my siggy gallery HERE

i will do my best to have you siggy done within 24 hours But I do have 3 children that keep me busy and may take me a little longer.

Making a siggy takes anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours. Please keep in mind that our time is valuable to us and a simple “thank you” is usually our only reward.

Last edited by tasha_mae; July 20th, 2009 at 07:28 AM.
November 10th, 2008, 05:46 PM
hopesNdreams's Avatar Proud BF'ing Mama!!!
I just love your siggies..I would like to see if you could make one for me..My daughter Ava is turning 5 on November 25th..I would like it if you could somehow put the pictures that i have here cause they are throughout the years..I don't know if you could put some kind of saying of how the years have went by or ejoyed the time..Anything that you think..My name is Laurie and her name is Ava..I would like it to be like sparkly or glittery her name..I can't wait to see what you come up with...Thank you so much..Again i love your siggies you have made some really beautiful ones!!!!!!
Her as a newborn

Her now

November 11th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for requesting a siggy from me. I am working on one for you now and will post in pickups when it is finished
November 23rd, 2008, 06:48 PM
t.a.r.y.n.'s Avatar Super Mommy
My little Madeleine Isabelle just turned 7 months and I need a siggy to show off. Here are some pictures, you can use them all, or just one if you like; it's totally up to you.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks to claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

December 1st, 2008, 06:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for requesting from me. I sent them to you let me know if you need anything changed.
December 10th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Hi Tasha!

Can you Please make me a Siggy!

The kids Order is
Lucas, Jordyn and Logan.

Thanks!
Mel

December 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for requesting a siggy from me Mel. I will work on one for you and post in pickups when finished
December 29th, 2008, 11:57 AM
ibdancn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Tasha! I really like your siggies, could you make one for me??? It was Hayden's 1st Christmas. Go nuts! Thanks in advance.

Let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you Chelsea (marriedc) for my beautiful siggy

December 30th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks for requesting a siggy from me Jess I will work on one for you and post in pickups when its finished
January 1st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Sophia.'s Avatar Veteran
Hiya I love your siggy, could I get one a bit like it? I'm liking the size and that pattern, its looks so neat! Could it simply say: Sophia & Toby ..thankyou so much. xoxo

January 1st, 2009, 11:52 PM
Scoobyrae1's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would love for you to make me a new siggy please!!

Matt and Sarah
Our baby's name is Kate born November 2, 2008

I would love a snowman theme

Thanks so much!!

Thanks jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

January 2nd, 2009, 01:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hiya I love your siggy, could I get one a bit like it? I'm liking the size and that pattern, its looks so neat! Could it simply say: Sophia & Toby ..thankyou so much. xoxo
[/b]
posting one in pickups for you now.

Quote:
I would love for you to make me a new siggy please!!

Matt and Sarah
Our baby's name is Kate born November 2, 2008

I would love a snowman theme

Thanks so much!!

[/b]
I will work one one for you and post in pickups when its finished.
January 4th, 2009, 04:29 PM
t.a.r.y.n.'s Avatar Super Mommy
HEY!!! Now that Christmas is over and she's a little bit older, I need a new siggy. No specific theme, just something girly. Her name is Madeleine Isabelle.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, please make sure you edit out my fat stomach lol!!!

ETA: Here's another pic I would like in the siggy if you haven't already started on it.

Thanks to claire1979 for my adorable siggy!

January 4th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Tonya_Ashlyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love it if you could make me a siggy plz! We just went on our 1st family vacation to SeaWorld in orlando, fl. My daughter is 8 1/2 months old and she LOVED IT!!!! Her name is Ashlyn. Mine is Tonya and DH is Glynn. I would love it if you could use some of the pictures below and do something about seaworld family vacation and have a killer whale and dolphins on it! Let me know if that is ok! It was also her first time in a pool. I uploaded a wide variety of pics. u can choose.

January 5th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
HEY!!! Now that Christmas is over and she's a little bit older, I need a new siggy. No specific theme, just something girly. Her name is Madeleine Isabelle.
Thanks in advance!
Oh, please make sure you edit out my fat stomach lol!!!

ETA: Here's another pic I would like in the siggy if you haven't already started on it.[/b]
will work on something for you today and post in pickups when it's finished

Quote:
I would love it if you could make me a siggy plz! We just went on our 1st family vacation to SeaWorld in orlando, fl. My daughter is 8 1/2 months old and she LOVED IT!!!! Her name is Ashlyn. Mine is Tonya and DH is Glynn. I would love it if you could use some of the pictures below and do something about seaworld family vacation and have a killer whale and dolphins on it! Let me know if that is ok! It was also her first time in a pool. I uploaded a wide variety of pics. u can choose.

[/b]
your pictures are gorgeous! will work on something for you today and post in pickups when its finished.
January 12th, 2009, 09:40 PM
GracieNAmelia'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to GracieNAmelia'sMommy
Hey there. I LOVE my Christmas siggy you made me soooo much that I would LOVE for you to make me another one You can be as creative as you would like Maybe a sister Quote or daughters Thank you

You can use any ones you want

Gracie 6.26.06

Amelia 9.19.08

January 13th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hey there. I LOVE my Christmas siggy you made me soooo much that I would LOVE for you to make me another one You can be as creative as you would like Maybe a sister Quote or daughters Thank you

You can use any ones you want

Gracie 6.26.06

Amelia 9.19.08

[/b]
thanks for requesting from me. I will work on one for you today and post in pickups when it's finished.
January 13th, 2009, 02:39 PM
KatiesGirls
Hey Tasha! I would love you to make me a Siggy please!

Stats!
My name is Katie, my husbands name is Frank
Julianna Michelle 3/07/06
Kaylee Nicole 9/08/08

Use as many or as few of the pictures as you like! I like feminine colors/graphics
Please include the quote" Everyday I am your mother is the best day of my life."

Thanks so much!

January 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
your pictures are gorgeous!!!! I will work on one for you and post in pickups when finished. Thanks for requesting from me
January 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM
LisaD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, I would love to get a siggy from you, all of the ones you have made are beautiful!

Lisa & Dustin
Expecting Nathan Patrick June 2009

If you want to add something else like a saying or something feel free! We are open to whatever My u/s pic didn't turn out well, so if you don't want to use it you don't have to, but I thought I'd put it here just in case.

Thanks so much! We are so excited for our little boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search