Kalene's Requests...**CLOSED**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Enchanted Mumma's Avatar ♥KaLeNe♥
Send a message via Yahoo to Enchanted Mumma
I am now officially open for requests so please feel free to request a siggy if you like my work .

You can view my gallery here: http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...owtopic=1341744

Please let me know if you are after anything specific- if you have any preferences with colours, frames, animation etc.

Just post your pics below and PM me that you have left a request...thanks!!

Thanks
Kalene

Thank you Heather mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for the most gorgeous siggy!!

Last edited by Enchanted Mumma; April 26th, 2009 at 05:12 PM.
November 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would really love a signature! I absolutely love the ones from your gallery of Kayden (I love the colors and rustic look of it all) and the one you made of Tamera and her family (the jewels and colors)

I'd love something similar to either of those for mine!

I'd like it to say (however it looks cute and conveys that general idea):
"Jenn, loving wife to Ross, blessed mama to Grace and Michael"
Here are some pics! Whatever looks balanced and good, I'm cool with.
Thanks!
http://i34.tinypic.com/sqrpxl.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/nq4rc2.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/s1t5p2.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2i04tmo.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/34ys3dh.jpg
December 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Shaustin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Kalene! Great siggies!! I would like to request a Christmas siggy, please!! Feel free to be creative as you like!!

I would like it to say something to the effect of Shauna and Justin, celebrating Mallory's first Christmas.

Thank you so much!!

December 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
AmandaR
Hey, I thought I would post this here in case you didn't see it on the other thread. I love love love my siggy, but could you change the date for me?? It's Dec 1 2008. Thanks.

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...owtopic=1374934
December 14th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Lozzy_Macca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi
I really love your siggys!! They are great.
Would it be possible for you to make one for me please...?

Could it have

Holly Louise - 24th April, 2008 (I'm from Australia)
This is her first Christmas!
If it would be possible to make it the same size as my current siggy so I can keep the other things in my marquee.

Here are her photos, you can use all of them or just one, whatever you like. And I'm not fussed on colours but it you could make them soft Christmas colours that would be fantastic. TIA!

December 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
I would like to request one of your siggys please! Your siggys are very lovely BTW!

I would like it to say something like:

Ashley loving wife to Eric

awaiting the arrival of Maddox expected March 09 (feel free to change the wording if you want to..)

And could you add this little poem "Twinkle twinkle little boy, oh how you fill our hearts with joy!"

For the font could you use something curly or cursive for our names and then a cutsie fun font for the poem and other words.
(I love my siggy below, but the fonts are kind of boring, you have used cute fonts on all of your siggys in your gallery anyway, but I just wanted to mention it!)

As for the "theme".. something wintery.. maybe snowmen or snowflakes in. Nothing too Christmasy b/c I'll probably leave this up well after Christmas is over. I think light blues/slivers/and greys would be cute.. or glittery white.. I'm not sure as to what all you can do with that. It's up to you.. just do whatever you think will look good!

Here are the pictures:

If you could cut out the white edges and just use the b/w part that would be GREAT!
Also I don't know if you know how to do this.. but the bows were originally red (like a crimson color) before the photographer turned the picture b&w and I don't know if you can use photoshop to make the bows red again.. if that's not too much trouble i'd like that, if not, it's no big deal!

I hope I don't sound too picky! Take your time getting it done, there is no rush! Thank you so much!

-Ashley

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

December 19th, 2008, 12:59 AM
Quote:
I would like to request one of your siggys please! Your siggys are very lovely BTW!

I would like it to say something like:

Ashley loving wife to Eric

awaiting the arrival of Maddox expected March 09 (feel free to change the wording if you want to..)

And could you add this little poem "Twinkle twinkle little boy, oh how you fill our hearts with joy!"

For the font could you use something curly or cursive for our names and then a cutsie fun font for the poem and other words.
(I love my siggy below, but the fonts are kind of boring, you have used cute fonts on all of your siggys in your gallery anyway, but I just wanted to mention it!)

As for the "theme".. something wintery.. maybe snowmen or snowflakes in. Nothing too Christmasy b/c I'll probably leave this up well after Christmas is over. I think light blues/slivers/and greys would be cute.. or glittery white.. I'm not sure as to what all you can do with that. It's up to you.. just do whatever you think will look good!

Here are the pictures:

If you could cut out the white edges and just use the b/w part that would be GREAT!
Also I don't know if you know how to do this.. but the bows were originally red (like a crimson color) before the photographer turned the picture b&w and I don't know if you can use photoshop to make the bows red again.. if that's not too much trouble i'd like that, if not, it's no big deal!

I hope I don't sound too picky! Take your time getting it done, there is no rush! Thank you so much!

-Ashley[/b]
Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your request...I'll start working on this for you and PM you once it's done. Unfortunately I don't know how to put the colour in the bows...if I figure it out I'll do it but I haven't learnt that yet.

Thanks!

Kalene

December 19th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Thanks so much, hun! It's no problem that stuff confuses me, I am amazed at all you girls do know how to do!

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

December 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Chesky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This would be my first siggy ever so I'm new at this. I would like something that said "Married to My Best Friend". And for our dog "Furparents of Fifi"... oh and our names are Ian and Franchesca. I absolutely love all your siggys so you can do whatever you want with mine. Thank You

December 26th, 2008, 09:53 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, I'd love to have a siggy made (I've never done this before). The holiday elements and colors you're using in your own siggy are cute - so anything fun/whimsical like that would be great. Here's a pic to use:

December 26th, 2008, 10:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
Hi!!.. I was wondering if you could make me a siggy?.. i love your layouts and colours so much!!
i just found out i was having a girl, and finally decided on a name

if it could say something like "Ellisa, loving mommy to Faith(sept 13 07).. expecting Kaytlin April 23 09"

something girlie if possible?..

thank you so much!.. here are some pics!!

December 28th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Bedazzled's Avatar Mommy to my own superhero
Hi. I love your work. I was wondering if you could make me a siggy? I'm not really picky.... I love the scrapbook siggys but other than that, do what you like

I'd like it to say something like " Tenille & Kyle, loving life with Blaise Jacob" and if possible the quote "those who don't believe in love at first sight have never given birth to the love of their life"
also, if there is room, please include the pic of our cat Jett, who is Blaise's "big brother"

Thanks in advance!
December 29th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Hi. I love your work. I was wondering if you could make me a siggy? I'm not really picky.... I love the scrapbook siggys but other than that, do what you like

I'd like it to say something like " Tenille & Kyle, loving life with Blaise Jacob" and if possible the quote "those who don't believe in love at first sight have never given birth to the love of their life"
also, if there is room, please include the pic of our cat Jett, who is Blaise's "big brother"

Thanks in advance![/b]
Hi There,

No probs...I will work on this for you and PM you once it's done.

Thanks for the request!

December 29th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Berries's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello Kalene! I was wondering if you would be up to making a siggy for me? Something wintery would be nice, but since the picture isn't very "wintery" you will probably have a better idea! Here's the info....

NAME: Katie
NICKNAME: Stinker Winkers
B'DAY: 11-01-06
PARENTS: Holly & Jeff

Thanks so much!!!
Holly

December 29th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Hello Kalene! I was wondering if you would be up to making a siggy for me? Something wintery would be nice, but since the picture isn't very "wintery" you will probably have a better idea! Here's the info....

NAME: Katie
NICKNAME: Stinker Winkers
B'DAY: 11-01-06
PARENTS: Holly & Jeff

Thanks so much!!!
Holly[/b]
Hi Holly!

I would love it make this for you...leave it with me and I will PM you once it's completed.

Thanks!!

January 26th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Kalene, I sent you a PM too. I loved the last siggy that you made me so much! It's time for a new one. Here are the pics that I'd like included:

I totally trust your color choices! I'd like the caption to read:

Kimberley & Jason
Cruising into 2009

Thanks so much!
January 26th, 2009, 08:53 PM
-Monique-'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to -Monique- Send a message via Yahoo to -Monique-
Hi Karlene, i would absolutely love another siggy from you, you did such a great job of the last one

I would love it to have his name and his DOB- Brooklyn September 7th 08

February 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Veteran
Okay this is the first time i've done this. I love everything you've done so I know it will be beautiful.
Can you use Jacob and Mandy married May 16, 2005 expecting our first baby Oct 2009 something along those lines anyways Our beagle's name is Abby. I don't know what pics to use so i sent a few. I'm not picky with colors so whatever you think is best. Thanks!!

Thank you so much to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my beautiful siggy!
April 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
Hi Kalene. I said when I was ready I would request a new siggy from you. Ok so I hope the sizes are ok for you to use. I will let your artictic mind decide what you want to do. I'm giving you a pic of my daughter, Athena. An u/s pic of either Alexander Anthony or Crystal Jane(we still don't know yet) due 10/24/09. Oh and I'm Shannon and DH is Tony. Use whatever pictures you want.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search