Timberlyn's Siggy Requests...

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Timberlyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Timberlyn Send a message via MSN to Timberlyn Send a message via Yahoo to Timberlyn
To view my Gallery please go HERE (Timberlyn's *NEW* 2011 Gallery...)... If you would like to request a siggy please post here... If you are wanting to giving me more details and add on to a previous request please do so in a PM... I do ask that you follow these guidelines:

Please put down all your information name, DH (SO) name, children's names & DOB, anniversary date if you want, any details (specific words or phrases that you want me to put down)... And any other information you are wanting to tell me...

Please make sure all photos are clear & large enough for me to work with...

If you have a theme, colors, or specific requests PLEASE put them down before I start working on the siggy...

I DO ASK that you use the siggy I make you even if its for a short time... Since I took the time to make it I would appriate it if you use it out of respect for me...

On average I can get the siggies done pretty fast, but please keep in mind I have 2 small children (a 3.5 years old, a 2.5 years old & one due in Sept. 2011) that can take my attention away from working... So, you can expect your siggy to be done within 24 hours; at the latest 48-72 hours... If you have a large request please estimate it will take more time... And I will go in order of when I get them so please be patient...

Thank You...

Timberlyn loving wife to Tommy (since June 22nd, 2006)
Proud Mommy to Aedan Thomas (June 14th, 2007), Gage Lawrence (August 23rd, 2008) & Callum Michael (September 18th, 2011)
Missing her Angel Judith Aleigh (since September 19th, 2007) & BabyD (since August 26th, 2010)

Last edited by Timberlyn; January 17th, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
February 1st, 2009, 10:39 AM
LifesGood's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey hun.
I was hoping you could make me a new siggy
My name is Carrie, DH is Larry, baby is Lawrence 11/3/08

I added the b&W and the colour incase you prefer one or the other depending on what you come up with, I was hoping for a valentine one so reds would be nice (not too much pink if any because it is all boys) and if it could say something like "loving my 2 favourite boys" something like that that would be great

Jaidynsmum is my siggy hero!

February 2nd, 2009, 11:17 PM
Send a message via AIM to Timberlyn Send a message via MSN to Timberlyn Send a message via Yahoo to Timberlyn
Of course I'll make you a siggy could you give me until tomorrow night at the latest to get it done...

Proud Mommy to Aedan Thomas (June 14th, 2007), Gage Lawrence (August 23rd, 2008) & Callum Michael (September 18th, 2011)
Missing her Angel Judith Aleigh (since September 19th, 2007) & BabyD (since August 26th, 2010)
February 18th, 2009, 11:18 AM
tristansmom08's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to tristansmom08 Send a message via Yahoo to tristansmom08
i love your siggies1

February 19th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Thank You very much...

January 17th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I have re-opened my request thread... PLEASE READ all of the instructions before requesting a siggy or PMing me a request...

January 19th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Baby Bee to be's Avatar Member
Could you please do a siggie for me?? My name is Delaina and DH is danny. Married 11/19/2007. TTC for 3 yrs. Creativity is up to you... thanks!

THANK YOU FOR THE SIGGIE!!
July 23rd, 2011, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you still doing siggy requests?

*Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search