Destany's Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2009, 08:48 AM
Destany's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thought I'd try this out.

I'm happy to fill any requests by JM members who meet the requirement for a siggy - minimum of 50 posts, haven't recieved a siggy in the last 2 weeks, etc... If you'd like me to make you a siggy, please post all instructions or I'll use my imagination. If you want specific colors, writing, style, or other specifics, just lemme know. I have four children, a needy husband, and a heavy household. I will try and make good time, but if it will take me longer than a day I'll be sure to let you know.
February 25th, 2009, 06:26 AM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Des! I would love you to make me a siggy

Under the Serif Drawplus x2 I like #1,#2,#11,#12,#13

I will email you all my pictures.
Thank you!

February 25th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks Candy! I got your email, I'll get started on this. Your boys are SOOOO cute!!!
February 26th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Thought I'd try this out.

I'm happy to fill any requests by JM members who meet the requirement for a siggy - minimum of 50 posts, haven't recieved a siggy in the last 2 weeks, etc... If you'd like me to make you a siggy, please post all instructions or I'll use my imagination. If you want specific colors, writing, style, or other specifics, just lemme know. I have four children, a needy husband, and a heavy household. I will try and make good time, but if it will take me longer than a day I'll be sure to let you know. [/b]
Des,

I have never had a siggy. I would like one if you can help. Any design, any colours...Here is where you can get the photos. I am not too sure if its possible to access them like this. If not let me know.
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...owtopic=1485012

Thanks in advance,
JIll

Des, you are awesome. Thanks for my siggy
February 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Those are very cute pics! I'll make one up tonight!
February 26th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Patsy
Destany!!!!!!!! I love your design...... Can you pretty please make me a siggy?!?!?! I have a siggy request at the request board!

February 27th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Destany!!!!!!!! I love your design...... Can you pretty please make me a siggy?!?!?! I have a siggy request at the request board![/b]
Hon, I really wish I could, but since you already recieved a siggy yesterday, I can't. Sorry! I'd be happy to make you one in two more weeks though!
March 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Des - would you make a siggy of Dylan and Trace for me and Colleen? I will post some pics of them in their goggles - which they love. Maybe say something about them being future superheroes or something. Any colors you want to use will be fine!

Here are the ones of Dylan:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Forever in our hearts

March 1st, 2009, 05:23 PM
~ Colleen ~'s Avatar Go Red for Women
and here's Trace...

feel free to photoshop the bbq sauce off his face in the first one...

Thanks so much, Des! You rock!

Colleen
Super-lucky mom to Liz, Christian, Caelan, Cary, Marik & Trace

March 1st, 2009, 05:39 PM
Sure babe! I can get one done tomorrow!
I LOVE the goggles, your guys's boys are SO silly!
Colleen, Trace is getting so big!!! Yahoo!
March 9th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Century Darkthorne's Avatar Angel Of Darkness
Hey i put this in someones forum by accident because ever since the switch i've been slightly confused. So i thought i was writing in here but i actually left z request in someone elses request lol Ah they must think i'm such a moron

ANYWAYS lol if you wouldn't mind can you use 2 pictures and have it say Ashley And Brandon WTTC#1 with the theme being black and silver if possible and anything else you want to add to have fun with is good!

I can't decide which one of me to use so just pick which one you think might look better with the siggy design

No I am not a Satanist. The 666 was a joke between me and a few friends of mine and it kind of stuck. So don't let it put you off from checking out my myspace or adding me. I don't bite.

March 10th, 2009, 04:55 AM
^^^ FUN!!! I love black and silver, woohooo! Cool pics too! Lemme see what I come up with!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search