Samantha's Siggy Request! (samantha8390) ~NOT Taking requests!~

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM
.Sam.'s Avatar "All we need is love..."
Thanks for requesting a siggy from me!

Here are some guidelines I ask that you please look over:

- It may take me a couple of days to complete your siggy, so please bear with me. Sometimes my LO doesn't let me, and other times my "free time" has to be used doing other things. If things come up and it takes more than 3 days to get your siggy to you, I will let you know so you have the option of asking someone else, or keep waiting if you so wish.

- I ask that you not scale down your pics. The bigger the better!

- I take requests on a first come, first serve basis.

- Please do not request more than one siggy every two weeks (14 days).

- I require you to have the JM minimum post to request a siggy (min. 50 posts).

- You are more than welcome to tell me any colors or themes you'd like, whether you want still or animated, etc.

- As a reminder, please don't claim these graphics as your own because I work really hard on these. If you would like to refer someone to JM, feel free, and please do not claim any pictures that are not yours as your own. This is theft/fraud and a crime.

- I can semi do cutout pictures, but they aren't perfect by far, so request cutouts at your own risk.

- I have kind of learned animation now, still not getting this animated-name thing yet on my program, but again, ask at your own risk!

- Also, please leave a comment in your pick up thread so that I know you have received your siggy.

- For those new to siggies, for still (non animated) siggies, right click and save as a .png (I do them on transparent backgrounds), and for animated siggies, save as a .gif. After that, just upload to a photo host (www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com)

My Gallery/Samples

Thank you again for requesting me!!!

Last edited by .Sam.; May 9th, 2009 at 11:00 AM.
March 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, Samantha! Think you could do a cutout if I did the work for you? I already cut out this pic (and altered it a little) to make a St. Paddy's Day siggie...but I'm not a big fan of my OWN siggies. I'd love to have something pink and flowery and spring-ish to use after the 17th.

It should be easy enough to select inverse and get rid of the white background BUT if it's a pain, just let me know and I'll come up with a different picture to use.

I'd love for it to have my name (Kristin) and my girls names - and their birthdates if you can squeeze those in, but they don't HAVE to be there. They're Amelia (12.08.07) and Rachael (02.10.04). Everything else is up to you - if you have room for a cute girly quote or something, great. I'm not hard to please, I'll love whatever you come up with. And no rush!

Thanks!
March 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Oops, double post - sorry.
March 15th, 2009, 09:30 AM
I will do my best! It might take a couple of days (I have to finish this other siggy today). Hopefully, I'll get it done though very soon. I have A LOT to do today, we're moving soon, but surely my DH will be kind and let me do siggies a little (heehee).
March 15th, 2009, 10:15 AM
Thanks! No rush at all! Getting ready to move is such a pain - I hope it's as easy as possible for you.
March 16th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I should have this done for you sometime tonight, and if not tonight, tomorrow afternoon for sure!
March 16th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Check pick ups!
March 17th, 2009, 10:33 PM
It's adorable - thank you so much!!
March 18th, 2009, 06:18 AM
You're welcome!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search