*Tiffany*'s Siggy Requests **CLOSED FOR NOW**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2009, 12:40 PM
...::Tiffany::...'s Avatar ~*Ginger*~
I will try to have your siggy done as soon as possible. Usually, within 24 hours, however please allow up to 72 hours as sometimes I get busy. If there will be a delay, I will certainly let you know in advance. Please follow the Guidelines for requesting a Siggy (Guidelines for Requesting A Siggy - please read before posting) when making a request.

When putting in your request please take the time to do the following:
  • Be sure to include any photos you would like me to use. Also, I'd like if you could let me know which photos you definately want included and which are optional.
  • Please include all information you would like included. Names (specify who each photo is of), birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
  • If you would like any specific themes/colors/quotes/sayings used, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll just work off the photos and my own creativity.
  • Also, I ask that you please leave a note in the Pick-ups thread saying you got it, and maybe leave a llittle 'thank you' in your siggy as well
If you would like to take a look at my Gallery, please click HERE (Tiffany's (Tiffany3870) Gallery). If you see any that you would like me to base your's on, please just let me know the number.

Thanks!
*Tiffany*

Last edited by ...::Tiffany::...; June 19th, 2009 at 04:41 PM.
June 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lynnneer Send a message via Yahoo to lynnneer
I LOVE your number 37 siggy! My son Gavin Benton is turning 3 on June 22 and I would like to have a siggy made for it.
I thought instead of the pink it could be replaced by like blue or orange. I trust your judgement since you make them...thank you in advance!

1 Day

1 Year

2 Years

3 Years

Thank you again!
June 17th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Oh, he has the most gorgeous eyes! I'll be glad to work on one for you. I'll try to work on it today, but it might be tomorrow before I get it to you. I'll post here when I put it in Pick-ups

June 17th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Putting it in Pick-ups now

June 18th, 2009, 02:51 AM
gee102
Hey there I love all your siggys!!

I'd really like a new one of my boyfriend and I. We've been together just over 11 months so I'm hoping you could word something about us coming up to our one year anniversary?
I love the colour PINK but anything will do!

Our names are Gabriella and Scott. Our one year date is 14th July.

Thank you SO much!

June 18th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Sure, hun. I'll work on one for you Give me until Tomorrow. I'll let you know here when I put it in pick-ups.

June 18th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
I absolutely love your siggies!! I was wondering if you might do one for me..just one that includes my son, Spencer, and our new baby boy who is due Oct. 27, 2009. I'm just leaving this one up to you. I have no specific requests except for maybe the siggy to say something like "Tim & Christy - loving parents to Spencer born 2-1-08 and happily expecting baby boy #2 due 10-27-09" Doesn't have to be exactly like that..just whatever you think looks/sounds good. Use whichever pics you like. (I like them all so I can't choose) I was thinking one or two of Spencer and one or two of the baby. Whatever you think! No rush either - take your time. Thanks so much!!

Maybe cut the Ozarka bottle out of this one if you use it. LOL

June 18th, 2009, 11:35 AM
ScottsBabe, posting your's in Pick-ups now.

Mommy2Spencer, I'd love to work on one for you! You're pics are wonderful! If it's ok, could you give me until tomorrow? We've been having some bad storms here, so my computer time is short lol

June 18th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
Absolutely! Take your time!

June 18th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Ok. Mommy~2~Spencer.. Posting your siggy in Pickups now

June 19th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Preggers's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tiffany,

I was looking through the siggy gallery and loved your style. I would love for you to make a siggy for me if you have the time. This is a siggy for my daughter who is turning 3.

I'm open to anything but I would love for you to use the following photos.

Thanks so much for your time.
Patrizzia

P.s. I really like 37 & 58.

Miabella 7-19-06

Birth

1 Year

2 Year

Turning 3

Last edited by Preggers; June 19th, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
June 19th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Sure, I'll work on one for you! But, I probably won't be able to get to it until tomorrow evening if that's ok? I'm helping my parents paint their new house LoL But, I'll certainly get it to you as quickly as I can

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search