Amber (LovinMyGirls) Requests-

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 24th, 2009, 09:50 AM
LovinMyGirls's Avatar Proud Working Momma
Thank you for stopping by to make a request. I typically fill my requests in 2-3 days. If it will take longer than that I will let you know. If you want something specific i.e. colors, wording, theme please let me know!

** Review JM's rule on siggies. They can be found here: Siggy Ettiquette (Guidelines for Requesting A Siggy - please read before posting)

**Please use the siggy I make for you for atleast a week.

**Leave some sort of credit under your siggy. These take a lot of time & hard work!

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ

Last edited by LovinMyGirls; October 2nd, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
June 28th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Bekki
Hey Amber...I LOVE your siggy's and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me.
June 28th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Sure would! You can either leave pics or what you want in the siggy here or PM & let me know any themes/colors you might want!

"
No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." AA&NJ
July 1st, 2009, 07:05 AM
Heather
Could I request a siggy using this picture:

If it could be pink and say it's a girl, expecting Lauren Violet November 6th.

That would be great.
July 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM
Thanks for requesting me! I will work on this today!

"
July 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM

"
July 1st, 2009, 08:42 AM

"
July 1st, 2009, 10:37 AM
Heather
NP! your siggy's are sweet.

Thanks a bundle
July 1st, 2009, 10:57 AM
About to post in pickups!

"
July 5th, 2009, 03:05 AM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Hi Amber, I don't know if this is the right place for this or not, but I would like to request help w/ photo editing, but not a siggie. I did a little 6 month photo shoot with my daughter a couple of days ago, but I don't want all the "stuff" in the background. I was wondering if you could help make it look like she was sitting in front of a whitish background in these pics? Let me know if you can do this, thanks so much!

July 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
BrookeN's Avatar Carter and Lena's Mama
Oh, nevermind, I guess! I just read that you can't request photo editing!

July 14th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Blessedx3
hello,

i would love to request a siggy from you. I loved the ones i saw in your summer gallery using the bright summer colors and polka dots on the letters but whatever you come up with for me would be fine i would just like something whimiscal and fun.

heres some pics to choose from....

i would like it too say something like Starry wife to Jason Loving momma to Mr B 6.1.94 & lil miss 12.31.07 and expecting #3 feb 2010. or something like that or starry momma to mr b and lil miss expecting a new playmate feb 2010. just something fun would be great
July 14th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I'd love to make you one!! I'll PM you when its done!

"
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search