HeatherW's Requests *temp closed* *Please Read 1st Post BEFORE Requesting*

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2010, 01:21 PM
HeatherW's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can I mention your bfp? Nothing would give me greater joy!!! Seriously, I've SOOO been waiting for this for you!! If you don't mind my questions, why are you keeping her name out?

January 25th, 2010, 03:11 PM
redbirds's Avatar Blessed Again!
Oooohhh... I'm being selfish. My DH doesn't want her name mentioned just because there are SOOO many people we don't know in the internet world who see the siggy and he doesn't want her name to explode as if we are the only ones! Oh well.

As for the bfp... I have one special siggy in mind that I'm saving for early March, I hope you can do it for me! It'll be one kind of like what I had done last year, but we never got the bfp and now she's so much bigger, so we never got to use it... I'm also going to use that siggy as a picture to tell our family, so I'm waiting til we get the first tri screening all clear So, for this one, it may be her last siggy (or one of the last) without a brother or sister involved, or as our only child...

I know you've been rootin' for us, and I can't thank you enough. Those positive thoughts and any prayers we got were truly a blessing. I am sure of it! ((HUGS)) Thanks!!!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!
January 26th, 2010, 06:05 AM
britneyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, Heather - you made my siggy below and I looove it. So, I thought I would ask you to do another, if you don't mind
We just had his 6 month pictures done.
Our son's name is Patrick. He just turned 6 months old. He was born July 21, 2009. I love the little giraffe kit I have seen in your siggy gallery (that's his favorite toy) and I love quotes in siggys, but I don't have anything in particular in mind. So, if you can think of any quotes that would be great. If not, that's okay too
Here are my favorite pics that we just had taken:

Thank you
January 26th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I'll PM you as soon as its ready!! Those pics are adorable!!!!!!!!

January 26th, 2010, 07:44 AM
britneyt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, thank you! I can't wait to see what you have came up with
January 26th, 2010, 09:48 AM
livetolove - posted.

January 28th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Erin, posted.

January 28th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Gwynne, posted!!

January 28th, 2010, 01:46 PM
britney, posted!

January 29th, 2010, 10:28 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would like to request a siggy from you, Natasha recommended you!

I would like something sort of valentine-y, but generic enough to use past valentine's day

My Name : Ami
Wife to : Mike
Adam 3 years old
Nathan 1 year old

I trust your creativity!

pics:

I really like the above pics, but I know the colors are off, so if they are unusable here are some more.

and I would like this one in the siggy no matter what

thank you in advance!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 29th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Okie dokie!!! I'll pm you when its ready!!!!

January 29th, 2010, 11:49 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you!!!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

January 30th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love your gallery. My name is Christina from the June 09 playroom. I was wondering if you could do my siggie? I put a request in a few days ago, but I was told it is better to request it from someone as my requests keep getting ignored. So, I was given other names, but loved your gallery and would love to have a siggie from you

I would like to request a valentine siggie. Caleb became enamored by Baileys beautiful blue eyes. They have fallen in love and are ready to tell the world.

With the Caleb pictures. I would either like to have the first photo used if it can be made to be looking at her, and if not then we can use the second photo as maybe a face to face looking at each other. if not side by side works too.

TIA

Bailey

Caleb

January 30th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Sarct, I see that you've already had one made. Next time either request from a specific maker first, or only a FFA. The guidelines from the siggy board state you can not request from both.

January 30th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Hey Heather! I was hoping I could get a new siggy made. I am open to saying that you think will match what you make and the pictures you use. Would like her name Anneliese and DOB 9-22-09. Other wise I am totally open!!

Do not mention on FB
January 30th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heather, I am sorry I requested twice. I I had a siggie request completely ignored last time, and I saw it was happening again, and was adivised to make a request by a specific maker. I apologize for going off procedure.

February 1st, 2010, 07:32 AM
iCathy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Heya! I need a new siggy! I've been waiting for those "perfect" pictures, but I don't wait to wait anymore so could you please choose from any of these? I don't care what theme/color, but if you could put my and DH's name (Cathy and James) and Kaden Michael born Sept 5, 2009 on there somewhere. <3 your siggies Thanks hon!!
Cathy

Thank you *Kiliki* for my sweet siggy!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 2nd, 2010, 12:13 AM
Ami, posted.

February 2nd, 2010, 11:49 AM
~*LauraFL*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Heather! It's Laura (Allie's mom) from your Sept 09 playroom. I wanted to request a siggy specifically from you - I just love your work! Anything you care to do is great. The only request I have is maybe an emphasis on her eyes - I like the sparkling look you do. :-)

Her name - Allie Nicole and her birthday 8/24/09. A couple of pictures attached. If you don't like these, I have more. I also have them a lot bigger if you need it. Thank you in advance!!

Laura

Thank you to Ashley for my super fabulous siggy!

Last edited by ~*LauraFL*~; February 3rd, 2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added another one just in case you didn't like the others
February 2nd, 2010, 04:43 PM
MJTKNT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Deleted.

Last edited by MJTKNT; February 3rd, 2010 at 01:46 PM.
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search