Request A Siggy from .t.e.r.r.a. **CLOSED**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2009, 07:39 AM
.t.e.r.r.a.'s Avatar Proud to be a WAHM
I am OPEN for siggy requests! Check out my (..:: Terra's Siggies ::..)GaLLeRy to see some examples of my work.

You must have a minimum of 150 posts to request a siggy from me.
Please make sure you read this guideline about requesting siggies.

ALSO PLEASE READ MY GUIDELINES BEFORE REQUESTING --->

-Siggies will be made on a first come first serve basis.

- ***Please do NOT resize your pics, if you try to resize your pictures the quality of the picture will be lost and it will appear "grainy" in your siggy. The bigger the picture file the better! If you want a good siggy, use good pictures It's very hard to make a siggy when pictures are blurry, dark, or cluttered. ***

-If you're going to request a siggy from me or from anyone, a little recognition is always nice.

-I will NOT, repeat will NOT fill any requests for anyone that is looking to replace a recently made siggy that did not fit their "expectations", but if you are not happy with a siggy that someone else had made for you, then you need to discuss it with the maker... we are usually more than happy to make changes to our siggies that we make, rather than to have it not used at all.

-I really enjoy making siggys, but please keep in mind that it is just a hobby. Therefor I am not obligated to make your siggy within a specific time-frame. There are no guarantees as to when your siggy will be done. It usually takes me anywhere from 3 days all the way up until 2 weeks to finish a siggy. I have a very active almost 2 year old boy who likes to keep me busy, and a husband that requires special attention . If you are not willing to wait as long as 2 weeks for your siggy, then I suggest putting a request on the FFA board, OR find a siggy maker that has faster promise times.

-I believe that my best siggies are those that I am given creative freedom by the requestor. However, you are more than welcome to ask for specific themes, quotes, special effects, etc. I will try my best to fill your request as the way you asked for it, but keep in mind I can't always be perfect! I will always use my best judgement on what looks good and what does not.

-You can leave your request by replying to this post, or you can send me a Personal Message. Send me your pics that you want to use and note whether or not you would like me to use all of them or if I can pick and choose which pictures to use. Don't forget to leave me the information that you would like to have on it (ie, birthdates, names, quotes, EDDs, etc) And last, but not least please note in your request that you have read my guidelines.

Last edited by .t.e.r.r.a.; December 20th, 2010 at 06:13 PM.
July 14th, 2009, 10:11 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I saw a siggy you made for a girl in my PR (Chispaza) and just loved it. It was blown out yet vivid and just really nice!

Can you please make a siggy for my Meghan Juliet.
She was born 1/26/08 and is turning 18 months very soon.

Here are some recent photos.

Thank you so much!!

My Blog

Last edited by IneedCoffee; July 14th, 2009 at 10:14 AM.
July 15th, 2009, 06:17 PM
K it's in pick-ups for you!
July 15th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Double post...

Last edited by .t.e.r.r.a.; July 15th, 2009 at 07:03 PM.
July 15th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Grrr....

Last edited by .t.e.r.r.a.; July 15th, 2009 at 07:02 PM.
September 15th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Last edited by Nikki.; September 20th, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
September 16th, 2009, 08:57 AM
Great pictures! I'll start working on it today
September 17th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Okee dokee, I posted it in pick-ups for ya!
October 27th, 2009, 04:09 PM
~*NIKKI*~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Terra!!! Could I have a siggy?
Use whatever pics of these you want, but can it say something like:
Nikki engaged to Derek 10-25-09
Proud parents to Brady Nicholas 12-4-08

Thanks so much in advance!!!!
October 28th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Okay, it's done and posted in Siggy Pick-Ups for you
November 15th, 2009, 05:41 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
Hey Terra, it's time for Brayden's 1 year siggy so I can show it off for the next couple of months! I would love it if you'd make it, yours are always so happy and vivid. No specific colors, whatever you think works. I'd just like it to say something like "the day you were born was the day my life started" and our names in it somewhere - Tishauna and Brayden, 12/8/08.

I'm posting lots of pics - his u/s, and then newborn till now to show how much he's grown - use w/e works!

I know you will do a great job!

Thank you!

Last edited by oriel13; November 15th, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
November 15th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Great pics! So would you like me to label each picture that I use with how old he is in that picture? Either way works for me!
November 16th, 2009, 11:08 AM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
Nah, you don't have to. I figure the progression from newborn to now in whichever you use (I'm attaching a pic I just took of him like 10 minutes ago for the "now" lol) should be good enough! Just as long as people know it's his 1st b-day siggy I'm happy!

November 16th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Alright cool! I'll get on it, and we have a busy day today so it may not be done until tomarrow
November 17th, 2009, 04:06 PM
Okay, I am finished with yours Tishauna! I posted it in the Siggy Pick-Ups sub-forum for you
February 13th, 2010, 12:16 PM
**RE-OPEN FOR REQUESTS!** Please read 1st post for requesting guidelines!
June 8th, 2010, 02:40 PM
LenaandBaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LenaandBaby Send a message via Yahoo to LenaandBaby
Hey Terra! Could you make me a siggy that says Lena mom to Little Miss Sunshine? No pics but use any graphics you want. Or this one:

Thank you!
June 16th, 2010, 10:28 AM
TarrahLovesHuLo's Avatar Mega Super Tired Mommy
OMG I totally forgot you make siggies...which is so entirely stupid b/c you made my last one!! Call it mommy brain! I posted in the FFA! Shoot!

Don't feel obligated, but if you'd like to make my siggie feel free to pick up my FFA! I'm such a tart!
June 16th, 2010, 11:36 AM
TarrahLovesHuLo's Avatar Mega Super Tired Mommy
Ok...now I'm officially requesting a siggie. It seems I've upset the siggie Gods by slipping in an apology to you for forgetting you make siggies. I was only saying you could pick up the FFA, not actually officially requesting. Anyhow....never meant to hurt anyone's feelings so I removed my FFA, just as the FFA siggie maker removed her pick up.

Just going to post what was said in the other forum.
Hi there...pretty simple really. I'd love something summery.

DDs name is London born Nov 25, 08, and we're expecting her baby brother July 5th 2010.

My name is Tarrah and DHs name is Todd. Married for 4yrs.

If you have a nice phrase about being a big sister, or awaiting the arrival of a little brother that would be great.

Do what you will with the photos. No need to include them all. Do what you think works and looks nice. Bright summery colours...almost tropical would be nice, but it's really up to you.

THANK YOU!!! Message me if you have any questions!
September 17th, 2010, 07:49 AM
MelindaZ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Terra I would love it if you would make a siggy for me. Here are some pics. DH is Frank, DS is Frankie and we are expecting baby#2. Just have fun with it, I know it will be awesome! Thanks so much!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search