--> LilliBugsMommy (kassyjoshnlillian) Siggy Request! ~OPEN~ <--

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks!

May 12th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Rocker*mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey!! you did such a great job on hayden's last one but now that he's one haha i need a new one! :-)
I want something Summery.. bright colours... something about ready for summer haha I dunno just surprise me!! :-)

May 12th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Rocker*mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ok thanks!!! :-)

May 17th, 2010, 07:24 AM
LivyLove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Could you make sure you use this one?

Could you also put the qoute "Her birth made him a father. His love of her made him a dad"? My daughter's name is Olivia and somewhere in there could you put expecting another prince or princess 11/8/2010. Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
TTC #3 since Oct 2012
*Thinking of my angel babies 10/13 & 1/14*
June 25th, 2010, 05:37 PM
katiek0808's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey there! I was wondering if I could request a siggy if you have time... I would reeeally appreciate it!!

Here are some pictures...

Feel free to crop the pictures to whatever works for you.

We are expecting our first on August 26th. If you could put something along the lines of... "Jeremy and Katie... waiting patiently to meet baby Conner Allan!" That would be great. However you want to word it would be fine! You could do a summer/beach theme if you want, whatever works! I'm not picky! Thank you so so much in advance... you did an awesome job with our August DDC banner!!

June 26th, 2010, 04:20 AM
katiek0808's Avatar Super Mommy
That would be awesome - and no rush!! Thank you sooooo much Have a great weekend!

July 21st, 2010, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Can you make me a siggy, pretty please?

Something summery, not too picky on colors but I like blues and greens...

It can say something about boys, about the beach, or nothing at all, lol! What ever you come up with works for me

Use which ever pics will work best for you, the only one I really want for sure is the one of me and the boys walking on the beach...either the color one, or the b&w that's already in my siggy and cropped...

Janel - Mama to Jude and Rogen

TIA!

July 22nd, 2010, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Can I get one too? Please??

I want a beach theme too. I'm not picky about the colors. Maybe it could say something like - September - Mommy of Cari, Colin and Ella - or whatever you think sounds good.

As far as the pictures, either the pic of my 2 big kids, plus one of the ones of Ella, or all 3 kids and then one of Ella, or all of the above if there is room for 3.

Thank you!!!

Thank you to Lillibugsmommy for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search