Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*'s Requests **closed**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2010, 04:56 PM
Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*'s Avatar aka Heather!
Hi there! My name is Heather and I have been making siggys since July of '09. If you would like to request a siggy from me please provide the following information:
  • The information you would like on your siggy, names, dates, quotes, etc.
  • If you have any particular style, colors, themes you like.
  • If you post multiple pics please note those you really want in and those that are optional
  • Please be sure to respond to the pickup post so I know you received your siggy.
  • Last, if you would please note that I made your siggy, I would appreciate it.
What I won't do:

No sports team (like professional teams) themed siggys, I have a hard time being artistic with these.

Editing camera phone pics can be difficult, if your photo isn't the best quality, please keep in mind I can't perform miricles with it

I also perfer not to do buddy tags.

~ Thanks for understanding

My gallery is here : http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-heather.html Scroll to the bottom, the newest are at the end

I try to have siggys finished within a day or so of the request, but please be patient, I do have 2 little ones and work full time outside the home.

Thanks!
~Heather

My Siggy Gallery ~ Request a Siggy ~ My Blog ~ My Page Gallery

Last edited by Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*; August 15th, 2011 at 06:46 AM.
January 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
Hey Heather...I'm due for a new siggy!!! Could you do one like this for Camden and Teagen? Like have a pic of Cam with a siggy frame around it and then the same for Teagen, only with a different frame? Does that make sense?

Essentially two siggies I can put together in my signature?

How about some skull and crossbones, black and gray for Camden and for Teagen something that goes with the black and white polka dots on her sweater.

You can zoom in and crop, whatever you need to do, I just like the way Jacob's face is so big in your siggy above!!

Oh and you can just do their names and maybe their age? 4 and 2.

Can't wait to see what you can do, thank you!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!

Last edited by 2bluesandapink; January 21st, 2010 at 06:38 PM.
January 21st, 2010, 06:44 PM
sure hun, I can't make two seperate ones (due to board rules), but what I can do is make them appear seperate within the same siggy. I have done it before with Lauryn and Jacob's. It should come out like what your looking for.

I already have some ideas

January 22nd, 2010, 08:06 AM
Posting in pickups for ya

January 22nd, 2010, 01:04 PM
DebbieD's Avatar Veteran
Hi Heather,

I would love a new siggy. Something really girly: pinks, purples, frills. I thrust that you will make it wonderful!!

Here are some pics for you to work with.

Thank you!!

Thank you, Heather. PERFECT!!!
January 22nd, 2010, 01:09 PM
Sure thing! I will let you know when it is ready I may have it done tonight unless DH and I have a movie night. Either way I should have it finished by tomorrow.

Thanks hun!

Last edited by Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*; January 22nd, 2010 at 02:57 PM.
January 22nd, 2010, 04:40 PM
Debbie, yours is posted in pickup hun

January 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
I would like a siggy with this picture please. Something that says pancake pizza is tasty or whatever you think would be cute. You can use just part of the picture if you want but yours look pretty cute so whatever you think would be good.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

January 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
Hi Heather!!!! I would love if you would try an animated one for me! I just can't choose between the pics

I'd love it if there is a main pic of Jordana and Jacoby either holding or looking at something (a picture frame, snow globe, computer screen...) that flashes the other pics of them.

Any quote or wording you like would be great and the birthday or age details are Jordana - 7/29/07 2 1/2 years and Jacoby - 3/23/09 10 months. Whether you use ages or birthdays or neither is cool with me!

For the main Jordana pic, this one is my absolute fave by a mile!

If that one's not usable because her hands are cut off then this one is a possibility since her hand is up, maybe it could be holding the animated thing:

Again, I'd prefer the first be used but if it doesn't work into your plan, it's cool

For Jacoby's main pic, I really like this side view one as if he's looking at the animation:

I like that pic a lot because I'm obsessed with his curls If you dont' want him looking at it and want a front view pic for the main, here are a couple options:

Since his hands are showing in those pics, maybe he could be holding the animated thing, that way you could use the first pic of Jordana? Whatever you think

Now for the pics that animate, I'd like whichever of the above pics of Jordana that wasn't used as the main, and one of the above forward facing pics of Jacoby that wasn't used as the main as well as:

If that's too much you can totally pick and choose Also, if you have another idea for showing my millions of pics other than the animated idea, that's totally fine! I'm so excited! I know whatever you come up with will be great! Thanks so much for trying this for me!!!!!
January 23rd, 2010, 04:09 PM
Ok, Danny's is all finished. I am starting on yours Joni. I will let you know when it is ready.

January 23rd, 2010, 07:06 PM
2bluesandapink's Avatar Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
What a cute picture...OMgosh For what it's worth, I'm totally obsessed with Teagen's curls too. LOVE THEM.

I just love my new siggy Heather!! it's just what I pictured in my mind. I so wish I could do this!!!

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!
January 23rd, 2010, 07:29 PM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* View Post
Ok, ...I am starting on yours Joni. I will let you know when it is ready.
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bluesandapink View Post
What a cute picture...OMgosh For what it's worth, I'm totally obsessed with Teagen's curls too. LOVE THEM.
Thanks!

Last edited by *~ Joni ~*; January 24th, 2010 at 07:04 AM.
January 24th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Posting yours in pickups now Joni

January 24th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Heather! I love your siggies. Would you please make one using any of the following pictures -

I'm pretty easy - I like anything girly, yet sophisticated - scrapbook and/or photographic style. Text: Reagan 9.24.09...something about being a happy girl? Thanks so much!!!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
January 24th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Sure thing, I will start on it today and PM you when it is finished

January 25th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would LOVE if you could make me a siggy

I don't really have anything in mind. I don't want it too bright, I prefer subdued, elegant looks. I included a lot of pictures, I don't have a preference for what pictures/how many are used, I just wanted to give enough options. I would like it to include both girls; Isabelle 9-8-08 and Emma 8-11-09. DH and I are Erich and Alyssa. Thanks so much!!
January 25th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Sure EmmaBelle, I already started on it, I will PM you when it is finished

January 25th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Ok EmmaBelle posting yours in pick ups now.

January 27th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Heather!
I am in love with your siggies! The Goodnight Moon one you did for your little ones was UNREAL!
My little girl is turning one (way sooner than I'd like!) & I'd like to have a new siggy. Her photoshoot isn't till after her birthday but I don't want to wait that long LOL
We're doing a cupcake theme for her party so if you had anything cupcake related, especially in a whimsical style, that'd be great! If not, something similar would be fantastic.

If it'd fit, I'd love for it to say:
Full of mischief, full of fun
My oh my, look at how I've grown
Watch out world I'm turning ONE!

Alexandra Sivan 3/22/09

6 months
Newborn:
If this one fits in somewhere, that'd be great...I hate to "part" with it because I love her expression If not the others will be perfect. Thanks so much!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Last edited by Lo_and_Behold; January 27th, 2010 at 11:23 AM.
January 27th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Sure I will get started on it today AND I do have a cupcake kit I think would work great with your pics. I will PM you when it is finished and in pickups

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search