Log In Sign Up

Vicki's Request Thread ~Open~


Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #201  
June 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopolka View Post
Hi there!

I'm Hannah and my husband is Jason. We're expecting our first November 18th, 2012.

I'd like a summer themed siggy. I'll leave the creativity up to you . We love the outdoors and gardening. I'm not picky. I'd like it if it can be bright and vibrant!

And we refer to our baby right now as "Baby Polkie"

Here's a pic of our babe @14wks:


And a couple of my hubby and I when we got married last summer.


Thank you!!
Working on yours, should have it for you this evening
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #202  
June 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: IA
Posts: 2,314
Thanks! Sorry the photos are so large. I couldn't figure out how to resize them :/.
__________________
~*Hannah*~ Check out my fitness page at https://www.facebook.com/afitlifewithhannah
Team Blue!
Reply With Quote
  #203  
June 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,028
I will leave the wording up to you. Just my name and hers and whatever else you want to add. I have always been delighted with the siggies I have gotten from you. I have posted several pictures and know that you will be able to do something incredible with any of them.
Thanks so much . . . . Beth







__________________



Last edited by MomtoKatieB; June 27th, 2012 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Photobucket was being difficult, all were supposed to be small
Reply With Quote
  #204  
June 28th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoKatieB View Post
I will leave the wording up to you. Just my name and hers and whatever else you want to add. I have always been delighted with the siggies I have gotten from you. I have posted several pictures and know that you will be able to do something incredible with any of them.
Thanks so much . . . . Beth







Goodness she has grown so much and she is so beautiful will get you something made, may be sometime tomorrow before i finish it, the boys tend to keep me outside most of the day right now
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #205  
July 22nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
LittleGirl+TwinBoys's Avatar Stay At Home Mommy of 3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Post Falls, ID.
Posts: 2,782
Hi Vicki, it's been awhile and right now I have no photos of the kiddos on PB so can I please get a new word siggy?

Have it say something alone the lines of.. Kat, wife to Mike (est. 2004), Mommy to Hailey (6.23.2007) and twins Cole and Caden (9.17.2008)

I would like it VERY girlie with pastels Thanks

BTW I have kids photos being DL right now so maybe in a few weeks I'll ask again
__________________


Thanks to Vicki... 4 my beautiful siggy !!












[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #206  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:45 AM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 2,197
Hi Vicki! I would love to have a siggy made by you if you have time!

As far as a theme, a summery and/or girly theme would be great!

I can't decide on wording. Maybe "Lillian Marie 5.10.11" under her picture and "Expecting #2 02.01.13" under the sonogram picture.

Here's a couple of pictures. The family one is the most updated picture of Lillian but I wasn't sure if it would work so I included a single picture of her too.







Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it!
__________________

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #207  
July 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGirl+TwinBoys View Post
Hi Vicki, it's been awhile and right now I have no photos of the kiddos on PB so can I please get a new word siggy?

Have it say something alone the lines of.. Kat, wife to Mike (est. 2004), Mommy to Hailey (6.23.2007) and twins Cole and Caden (9.17.2008)

I would like it VERY girlie with pastels Thanks

BTW I have kids photos being DL right now so maybe in a few weeks I'll ask again
geting ready to post in pickups now
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #208  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:53 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiramillek View Post
Hi Vicki! I would love to have a siggy made by you if you have time!

As far as a theme, a summery and/or girly theme would be great!

I can't decide on wording. Maybe "Lillian Marie 5.10.11" under her picture and "Expecting #2 02.01.13" under the sonogram picture.

Here's a couple of pictures. The family one is the most updated picture of Lillian but I wasn't sure if it would work so I included a single picture of her too.







Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it!

working on yours
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #209  
July 24th, 2012, 05:32 AM
eiramillek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: VA
Posts: 2,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki...

working on yours
Thank you!
__________________

BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #210  
August 10th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 3,503
Hi Vicki! Can you do collegiate siggies?
__________________

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
Reply With Quote
  #211  
August 10th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Girl McD's Mommy View Post
Hi Vicki! Can you do collegiate siggies?
I am actually not sure what that is, but would be happy to try, have any examples?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #212  
August 10th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 3,503
I don't. Football season/fall semester is fixing to start and I wanted a Texas Tech siggy. I could try to find some examples though!
__________________

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
Reply With Quote
  #213  
August 10th, 2012, 03:00 PM
newmommysarah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,186
Hi Vicki could you please make me a siggy featuring my new lil man with a peter rabbit theme? or failing that then maybe just an outdoors/country theme.

Baby Noah 08/08/2012

Here he is







I dont have a picture preference
__________________




...and baby number 2
Reply With Quote
  #214  
August 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommysarah View Post
Hi Vicki could you please make me a siggy featuring my new lil man with a peter rabbit theme? or failing that then maybe just an outdoors/country theme.

Baby Noah 08/08/2012

Here he is







I dont have a picture preference

getting ready to post yours in pickups
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #215  
August 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lubbock, TX
Posts: 3,503
Hi Vicki! Can I get a red and black themed signature. Maybe it can say "Andrew and Stephenie's little Red Raider." And then her name, Aubree Grace Donice, and "Wreck 'Em Tech!" somewhere with the picture below?

__________________

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
Reply With Quote
  #216  
August 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Girl McD's Mommy View Post
Hi Vicki! Can I get a red and black themed signature. Maybe it can say "Andrew and Stephenie's little Red Raider." And then her name, Aubree Grace Donice, and "Wreck 'Em Tech!" somewhere with the picture below?

Working on your siggy, hoping to have it done tomorrow evening
Girl IS my name likes this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #217  
August 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Jenn1320's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,297
Hey Vicki!

If you have time I would love a new siggy!
Just something that you think would look nice with the pic.
It's Caiden, Noah, Owen, and Elise, born 8-2-12

Thanks SO much!
Jenn

__________________

Thank you Vicki for an beautiful siggy!


Last edited by Jenn1320; August 15th, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
August 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 15,589
Hey Vicki

If you are able I would love a new simple siggy for my kids!

This is Kaitlyn Renee - July 11, 2008


and Dominic James Allan - August 3 2011


I'm not too picky on themes etc
Thank you so much!
__________________

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #219  
August 15th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn1320 View Post
Hey Vicki!

If you have time I would love a new siggy!
Just something that you think would look nice with the pic.
It's Caiden, Noah, Owen, and Elise, born 8-2-12

Thanks SO much!
Jenn

Jenn, posted yours in pickups

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishblessing View Post
Hey Vicki

If you are able I would love a new simple siggy for my kids!

This is Kaitlyn Renee - July 11, 2008


and Dominic James Allan - August 3 2011


I'm not too picky on themes etc
Thank you so much!
working on yours
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #220  
August 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ravencliff WV
Posts: 13,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicki... View Post
Jenn, posted yours in pickups



working on yours

posted in pickups
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0