Vicki's Request Thread ~Open~

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2011, 12:52 PM
~LaNa~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello
I was wondering if u could make me a new siggy?
I'm Lana,mother to 15 months old girl named Kalina and expecting baby #2 on the 11th of December.
I have no preference what the siggy should look like,it's up to u I know u'll do a great job.
Thanks in advance

Here r few pic u can use.First few of Kalina:

And this is the u/s pic from bub #2:

A million thanks
June 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LaNa~ View Post
Hello
I was wondering if u could make me a new siggy?
I'm Lana,mother to 15 months old girl named Kalina and expecting baby #2 on the 11th of December.
I have no preference what the siggy should look like,it's up to u I know u'll do a great job.
Thanks in advance

Here r few pic u can use.First few of Kalina:

And this is the u/s pic from bub #2:

A million thanks

Working on it for you

June 24th, 2011, 11:42 AM
LittleGirl+TwinBoys's Avatar Stay At Home Mommy of 3
hello may I request a new siggy please.

I like girlie looking siggys. I really don't have a theme for you so you can do whatever you think looks good and I have a few different photos

My name is Kat and I am married to Mike est. 8.28.04

Caden James 9.17.08 (left) Hailey Jane 6.23.07 (middle) and Cole Joshua 9.17.08 (right)

Not sure if you want color or black and white so I added both

Caden in front, Cole back and Hailey

Hailey, Cole and Caden doing their Monkey said, Monkey Hear and Monkey See

Thanks to Vicki... 4 my beautiful siggy !!

[/CENTER]
June 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Vickie, no rush, just when you get a chance. I want a new siggy of Katie. She is getting so big.

This is Katie with Koko, her cousin's dog.

June 25th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGirl+TwinBoys View Post
hello may I request a new siggy please.

I like girlie looking siggys. I really don't have a theme for you so you can do whatever you think looks good and I have a few different photos

My name is Kat and I am married to Mike est. 8.28.04

Caden James 9.17.08 (left) Hailey Jane 6.23.07 (middle) and Cole Joshua 9.17.08 (right)

Not sure if you want color or black and white so I added both

Caden in front, Cole back and Hailey

Hailey, Cole and Caden doing their Monkey said, Monkey Hear and Monkey See
Working on yours, should have it ready sometime late this evening

June 26th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoKatieB View Post
Vickie, no rush, just when you get a chance. I want a new siggy of Katie. She is getting so big.

This is Katie with Koko, her cousin's dog.

Beth, posted yours in pickups, Katie is beautiful and growing so fast

June 26th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Crimson's Avatar Dawn's Mama
Send a message via MSN to Crimson
Hiya! I was looking through your gallery and I love your work. I was just wondering if I could be a pain and ask for just a "word" siggie, with no pictures? I love yellows, lights pinks, reds, greens. Any theme is fine.

Could the wording say.... "Red (in big letters) Mama to her fiery little spunk, Dawn Marie. (DOB is July 26, 2010) If you could also add "girlfriend to Pat" somewhere that would be great.

Thank-you soo, so much in advance!

thanks Vicki... for my signature!

June 27th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Hiya! I was looking through your gallery and I love your work. I was just wondering if I could be a pain and ask for just a "word" siggie, with no pictures? I love yellows, lights pinks, reds, greens. Any theme is fine.

Could the wording say.... "Red (in big letters) Mama to her fiery little spunk, Dawn Marie. (DOB is July 26, 2010) If you could also add "girlfriend to Pat" somewhere that would be great.

Thank-you soo, so much in advance!

I am working on this, should be ready sometime tomorrow, sorry it's taking me so long

June 27th, 2011, 07:35 PM
kazarmo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi there, I hope I've come to the right place for a siggy request. I hope you're still accepting requests?
I"m due dec 29th I was hoping to have a siggy that is winter themed with my due date and what the baby looks like each day/week? Just looking for something cute and simple.
I do not have any pics though.
June 28th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazarmo View Post
hi there, I hope I've come to the right place for a siggy request. I hope you're still accepting requests?
I"m due dec 29th I was hoping to have a siggy that is winter themed with my due date and what the baby looks like each day/week? Just looking for something cute and simple.
I do not have any pics though.

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for, I would be glad to make you a siggy, but it kinda sounds more like you want a ticker

Below are some links to tickers if that's what you were looking for

Pregnancy Ticker - Baby Tickers
Baby Gaga: Pregnancy & Parenting Social Network & Resources
Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

July 1st, 2011, 01:02 PM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Vicki!! Can I get a siggy? We found out we're pregnant!! We're calling the baby Panda Bear for now. I'm due mid February. Maybe something like "Stephenie and Andrew anxiously awaiting their first. Due middle of February 2012". My ultrasound picture is below. It's kind of blurry, you can use it if you like, but totally don't have to! I'm gone for a long weekend this weekend so I'm not in a huge rush either! Thank you so much in advance.

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
July 1st, 2011, 10:08 PM
Ritzbitz's Avatar In love with my daughter
hi there.. i looked at your gallery and your siggies are so beautiful.. i hope you can make me one!

i had my 20 week scan yesterday, we confirmed that our baby is in fact a girl. but dh doesnt like the name we had anymore, so i'd like a new siggy, with no baby name mentioned and updated u/s pics please and lots of light pinks and girly tones and if you can add cherry blossoms somewhere, that would magical!

I'm Rita, DH is Arthur and we are expecting our little miracle baby 11/19/2011

here are the pictures id like to incorporate

thank you in advance.... cant wait to see what you come up with for me

thank you to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy

July 2nd, 2011, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready_for_BabyMcD View Post
Hi Vicki!! Can I get a siggy? We found out we're pregnant!! We're calling the baby Panda Bear for now. I'm due mid February. Maybe something like "Stephenie and Andrew anxiously awaiting their first. Due middle of February 2012". My ultrasound picture is below. It's kind of blurry, you can use it if you like, but totally don't have to! I'm gone for a long weekend this weekend so I'm not in a huge rush either! Thank you so much in advance.

Posting yours in pickups now

July 2nd, 2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzbitz View Post
hi there.. i looked at your gallery and your siggies are so beautiful.. i hope you can make me one!

i had my 20 week scan yesterday, we confirmed that our baby is in fact a girl. but dh doesnt like the name we had anymore, so i'd like a new siggy, with no baby name mentioned and updated u/s pics please and lots of light pinks and girly tones and if you can add cherry blossoms somewhere, that would magical!

I'm Rita, DH is Arthur and we are expecting our little miracle baby 11/19/2011

here are the pictures id like to incorporate

thank you in advance.... cant wait to see what you come up with for me
Working on yours, should have it this evening

July 6th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Manda* View Post
Hey Vicki! I need a first anniversary siggy! (Then I can go back to my super awesome one Ive got now!)
Anywho here's some pics!

Maybe we could turn the color ones black/white too? I dunno I just wasnt sure how they'd look together.
You dont have to use all of them if its too much
Anywho, Amanda and Adam something about our first anniversary on August 1.
Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get. It's something you do. It's the way you love your partner every day
I want that quote in there, and of course we are TTC #1
I just want something romantic and love filled obviously!
I cant wait to see it! You do the best ones! Thanks again!
Hey Vicki! It's almost my 2 yr anniversary and I'd like a new siggy. I quoted everything because I basically want it the same as I did last time but we're on two years instead of one and just a new layout but still the black and white look! Thanks!!
July 6th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Amanda, working on your siggy now

July 12th, 2011, 05:41 PM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
Hey Vicki! I just wanted to say I love the siggy that you made for me for my pregnancy, and would love for you to do the siggy of Jackson's arrival.

As for a theme, I would like blues and browns with monkeys. Just have some kind of pretty writing saying something along the lines of Andy and Amanda proud new parents to Jackson Chase. His stats are July 9, 2011 1:03am 5lbs 12.8oz 19inches. If possible could you include on there something about him being little brother to Mike and Landen?

You can use any of these pictures. I really don't have a favorite since all of them are great.

Thanks a ton!

July 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Amanda~* View Post
Hey Vicki! I just wanted to say I love the siggy that you made for me for my pregnancy, and would love for you to do the siggy of Jackson's arrival.

As for a theme, I would like blues and browns with monkeys. Just have some kind of pretty writing saying something along the lines of Andy and Amanda proud new parents to Jackson Chase. His stats are July 9, 2011 1:03am 5lbs 12.8oz 19inches. If possible could you include on there something about him being little brother to Mike and Landen?

You can use any of these pictures. I really don't have a favorite since all of them are great.

Thanks a ton!

aww he is so adorable, will start working on your siggy tonight

August 22nd, 2011, 10:31 AM
MissImpatientlyWaiting's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Vicki I love your siggies! In fact you made me one while I was pregnant, now that the little one is here can you make me a new one?
Here is the link to my album you can use any of these pics. I love them all and can't choose a favorite so I'll let you. Theme is up to you, but I don't really like dark colors, I prefer "classic" looking things if that makes sense.
My name is Sarah and DH is Travis son is Caleb.
Also I'd like a quote about children, sons or family?
THANKS!
Siggy Pics pictures by millersc89 - Photobucket
August 23rd, 2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissImpatientlyWaiting View Post
Hi Vicki I love your siggies! In fact you made me one while I was pregnant, now that the little one is here can you make me a new one?
Here is the link to my album you can use any of these pics. I love them all and can't choose a favorite so I'll let you. Theme is up to you, but I don't really like dark colors, I prefer "classic" looking things if that makes sense.
My name is Sarah and DH is Travis son is Caleb.
Also I'd like a quote about children, sons or family?
THANKS!
Siggy Pics pictures by millersc89 - Photobucket
Working on it, he is so precious

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search