Duck's Request Thread [Read first post before Requesting.]

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Please feel free to look through my gallery (MommaDucks 2011 Siggy Gallery) if you are unsure of what you'd like. The newest ones are at the bottom. Also, please be familiar with the Guidelines for requesters before making a request from myself, others, or on the main board.

Siggies can take me anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 days to complete.
(Usually they will be in the pick ups within 24-48 hours.)
I will post completely siggies in the siggy pick up sub-forum, in a thread titled [ your screen name / Requested ].

With three children, 5 and under, things can come up unexpectedly. If I cannot complete a request or it will take a bit longer than expected, I will send you a PM letting you know.

When you request a siggy, please include:
*The photo's you'd like to have included-please let me know which you definitely want and which are optional.
*Any text such as names, dates, etc.
*Any specifics you'd like to see or would not want to see, such as colors, themes, etc.

Please, no blurry, dark, or otherwise unclear photo's.
And, no webcam photo's or cell phone photos.
Also, please try to include the largest sized photo possible.

*The siggies I create will not be edited or changed unless it is due to a typo, on my part.
Example: If *you* misspell something in your request, it will more than likely be misspelled in your siggy, as I copy and paste most names, dates, and other text. If *I* misspell/mistype something such as a name or birthday, etc, I will gladly edit and fix the typo.
*I will not change colors or themes. Again, if you want something specific, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your wants.

*I would greatly appreciate you letting me know you have recieved your siggy in the Pick Up sub-forum, as well as a small thank you beneath or above your siggy.

If you would like a PM stating your siggy is ready for pick up, please let me know in your request.

And lastly, please display the siggy I've made you for at least one week before removing. Again, us makers spend a lot of our (free) time creating your siggies, and it would be very much appreciated.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Last edited by MommaDucks; February 16th, 2011 at 02:35 PM.
March 2nd, 2011, 07:03 PM
samantharae's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering if you could please make me a new siggy =) Your work is beautiful.

My name is Samantha & I'm married to Johnny (December 8th, 2007) we have a little boy named Brayden Michael (Brady for short, feel free to use Brayden or Brady, doesn't really matter to me) He was born June 27, 2007. We have been TTC since July 2008. Something springy or Toy Story themed to match his PJ's in the picture maybe? Wherever your creativity takes you I guess =) Thanks in advance.

brayden michael: 6.27.07 - 5lbs 9oz - 18in
adaleigh jayne: 10.15.12 - 7lbs 6oz - 18in
March 2nd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd love to! I should have it posted in the pick up's by tomorrow afternoon at the lastest!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 4th, 2011, 08:37 AM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Hi! I was wondering if you could please make me a half birthday siggy for my DS?

My name is Amy. His name is Maximus Derek. He was born September 18, 2010, and is turning 6 months old

I'm not at all picky on a theme or colors or anything. If it would fit, I was thinking if might be cute to put "Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of." to match his diaper, but if it doesn't fit or if you go a different direction, that's fine, too

Here are a bunch of pictures, chose any that would work. I'm not pick at all

March 4th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What a handsome little man! Will work on this first thing in the morning, hubby wants to spend the night together. Should be in the pick up's by noon.

Last edited by MommaDucks; March 4th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
March 4th, 2011, 07:50 PM
AtomicMama's Avatar CopperBoom!
Aw, yay! Thank you so much! Have a great evening

March 19th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rancherandcitygal
Hey I would love a new siggy that is the same as the one I have now just adding my EDD of November 24, 2011 in there somehow. Also adding that it was an early anniversary present!!!

Thanks!!!!

March 19th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Exactly the same? Just different wording? I guess it's a good thing I haven't cleared out January's editable files from my PC yet.

I'll just post it here since it's just an edit, let me know if you want the wording changed.

March 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Preemie Momma
Hey there, my name is Brianna and my husband's Conrad. We have a daugher named Amaya Elaine and she was born on Dec. 25th, 2010. She was a preemie and was born at 28 weeks.

I have no real preferences about colors or even texts, and I have several pictures that you can choose from. i'm not the most creative with stuff like this, so I'm not good at choosing. The only thing I can think of that would be nice word wise is "Our daughter is the knot that ties our family together" or something along those lines.

Thanks so much, Brianna

Last edited by Bartlettmomma; March 20th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
March 20th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd love to make you one for your beautiful little girl, but one of the guidelines states:

Quote:
New Member Requests. You may not request a siggy until you have 50 posts on Justmommies. Any posts that are made to simply boost your post count will not count towards your 50 posts. We expect members to be participating in Justmommies community prior to requesting a siggy. New members are limited to 1 siggy request per 30 day period until you have reached Super Mommy status (500 posts). If you have been a member less than 30 days, Makers may put a watermark on your siggy.
As soon as you reach the 50 come back and let me know, and I'd be glad to make you something.

March 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Preemie Momma
ok, thanks.
March 28th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Preemie Momma
I finally got to 50. May I trouble you now please? I won't lie, I've been very excited.
March 28th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand! Many members cannot wait for their first siggy! I don't know how much time I have tonight, but it will definitely be in the pick up's by tomorrow night.

March 30th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So sorry hun, I had a busy day yesterday.

Posting in pick ups right now.

March 30th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Preemie Momma
Totally fine. Thank you sooo much!
April 2nd, 2011, 04:49 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love a siggy! Could you please make me one?

Pictures:
http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...P3260014-1.jpg

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/...-23-11-3-1.jpg
Text: The Parents names: Marika and Adam
Saying to inclue: "Eagerly waiting for the arrival of Savannah Lynn" 8.14.11
Theme: I would like it to be a Spring/Summer siggy with butterflies. We love nature, so as natural looking as you can make it. I love unique fonts as long as they are readable.

Thank you in advance

April 2nd, 2011, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'd love to make this for you.

I am a bit beat tonight and have one siggy I am currently working on, but should have this in the pick ups by the end of tomorrow.

April 3rd, 2011, 09:38 AM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I really love your siggy's and was wondering if you would make one for me? I need an updated one!

Info:
My name: Jessica
Fiance: Devin
Babies name: Orion Michael
Babies due date: June 21st 2011
Specifics: If you have a safari theme, like with alligators (my favorite!), zebras, lions and stuff like I would LOVE something like that, but if you cant then just anything boyish, but no soccer stuff please.

Pictures: You can pick whichever ones you want

Thank you!

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

April 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaDucks View Post
I'd love to make this for you.

I am a bit beat tonight and have one siggy I am currently working on, but should have this in the pick ups by the end of tomorrow.
Awesome! I will keep checking for it. Thanks!

April 6th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicag View Post
Hi! I really love your siggy's and was wondering if you would make one for me? I need an updated one!

Info:
My name: Jessica
Fiance: Devin
Babies name: Orion Michael
Babies due date: June 21st 2011
Specifics: If you have a safari theme, like with alligators (my favorite!), zebras, lions and stuff like I would LOVE something like that, but if you cant then just anything boyish, but no soccer stuff please.

Pictures: You can pick whichever ones you want

Thank you!

Again, sorry for completely forgetting to reply. Almost done working on it. Should be in pick ups soon!

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search