Siggy requests for pattyandthemoos

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2006, 02:56 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I will be happy to make a siggy for you but please understand that my time is valuable to me. I have a few guidelines that I ask members read before posting to my thread.

1. I ask that you be a member of Justmommies for thirty days and have 100 posts before requesting from me.
2. It may take me up to 3-5 days to fill your request. I have a busy schedule and family and they come first. Please be patient with me.
3. It helps if you give me a few examples from my gallery that you like. I make a lot of different types of siggies so examples help me get an idea of what you like. Here is a link to my gallery. The first page has my older siggies.
4. As a courtesy to me I ask that you use my siggy for at least a week. I appreciate members that respect my time and effort.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
September 6th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jlo1019

I don't really mind about the saying... just Mike and Jodi TTC #1 - kinda lovey dovey? lol If that's not dumb! lol

Thanks in advance!!

September 6th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Yep. I will make you one! I will post it in the pick up folder in about an hour. (hopefully)

September 7th, 2006, 07:51 AM
MamaBx3
Hi Patty !!

I would looooove a scrapbook siggie using the pics from this post :

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=327066
Take as much time as you'd like !!
Thanks
September 7th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Hi Patty !!

I would looooove a scrapbook siggie using the pics from this post :

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=327066
Take as much time as you'd like !!
Thanks [/b]
Yah! I LOVE making scrapbook siggies and I really like doing FFAs. I will make one for you tonight!

September 7th, 2006, 10:30 AM
MamaBx3
Thanks so much !!
September 9th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Angela1's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Angela1
HI! can I get a siggy? Pretty please!!!
September 9th, 2006, 04:19 PM
Quote:
HI! can I get a siggy? Pretty please!!![/b]
Yes can you post some pictures here and what you want on it. Also could you look through my gallery and tell me which ones you like. I just want to have an idea of what you had in mind.

September 10th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Angela1's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Quote:
Yes can you post some pictures here and what you want on it. Also could you look through my gallery and tell me which ones you like. I just want to have an idea of what you had in mind.
[/b]

We don't really have that many pics...lol Dh is leaving for Iraq in Feb and we are want to get that BFP before he leaves and are parents to a angel.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

We don't really have that many pics...lol Dh is leaving for Iraq in Feb and we are want to get that BFP before he leaves and are parents to a angel. And dh name is Rob and I am Angela
[/b]
September 10th, 2006, 09:27 AM
I am going to work on it tonight. BTW Angela is one of my favorite names. LOL. My dd is named Angela. LOL. And many ((hugs)) for you and your dh. I hope you can get that BFP soon!

September 10th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Angela1's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
I am going to work on it tonight. BTW Angela is one of my favorite names. LOL. My dd is named Angela. LOL. And many ((hugs)) for you and your dh. I hope you can get that BFP soon![/b]

AWW Then she must be an Angel...LOL She is so pretty!

Thank you so much!!
September 10th, 2006, 04:37 PM
~* LiSa *~
Hi Patty!

Your siggies are adorable! I would love to have a siggie for myself, but I'm not sure if there will be room for my family on one! LOL We are a family of 7... Myself, my husband, my three daughters, my stepdaughter and my stepson. I was thinking something along the lines of a beach theme, because when we married in 2005, we blended our families together. (we have no children together...just my 3 and his 2) Instead of the traditional "unity candle" ceremony, we did a "blending of the sands" ceremony to signify the blending of our families. I used brown sand, he used white sand and we poured them into one glass hurricane to symbolize a new beginning for our blended family. Do you think it would be possible to do a siggie with a beach/sand theme, with all of us on it? Let me know and we'll go from there.

Thanks a million!
September 10th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Yes, I think I could do that. Do you mind if it is animated? Or could you get me some pictures with some of the kids together. I have a hard time fitting a lot of pics into one siggy because I try to keep them fairly small.

Let me know names and any thing you want on it.

September 10th, 2006, 05:24 PM
~* LiSa *~
Oh thank you Patty, that is so sweet of you! I will gather some pictures together and post them here, along with their names.

Hope you're having a great weekend!
September 10th, 2006, 06:30 PM
~* LiSa *~
Okay, so I grabbed a few photos of the family for you. Please let me know if you need other types of photos, or if these will be okay. Thank you again, I really appreciate it! ((hugs))

Me and my husband on our wedding day, the day it all started for us:

Here we are again:

Here is Ariana (left) and Elicia (right):

Here is Alicia:

Here is Alyssa:

Here is Adrian:

I apologize for all the different sizes/quality of the pictures. If you need all of the pics to be high quality, I can always wait until I'm able to send the original high qual ones. The high qual ones are stored on my husbands D drive and unfortunately his computer has been down for a few weeks. We're working on it though!
September 11th, 2006, 06:52 AM
I will have it done for you tonight. I will post it in the pick up folder some time tonight.

(it will have a JM watermark on it since you are new but once you have been here a little longer you can get a siggy without a watermark)

September 11th, 2006, 10:30 AM
~* LiSa *~
Great, thanks so much Patty! You're awesome! Can't wait to see it, I'm sooo excited!
September 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Hey gals. I just wanted to post I have been in the bed all afternoon/night with a migraine. I will make siggies tomorrow when I am feeling better.

September 11th, 2006, 05:28 PM
~* LiSa *~
Take your time, Patty. We're not going anywhere! You just concentrate on getting better, I know how those migraines are. I am one of the unfortunate ones who gets them too. Do you just get the headache, or do you get the aura with the numbness, chills and vomitting too? I get every side effect of the migraine, so when I get one, I'm out of service for about 7-8 hours.
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search