Teresa's Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2006, 05:33 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I will try to check here every day. I can't promise how fast I can get the job done, but I'd be glad to make you one. If you look through my siggy gallery and tell me which ones of mine you like that would help too.

Could you please note what type of style siggy you like in your request, specifically scrapbook style or ones with a more transparent background? I can do both styles fairly well, but it's helpful to me to know which kind you prefer. Also, giving me a few numbers from siggies in my gallery will help too. Here's a link to my gallery to browse through. Teresa's Gallery.

Here are some guidelines I have before requesting from me.

1. I ask that you be a member of Justmommies for thirty days and have 100 posts before requesting from me.
2. It may take me up to 3-5 days to fill your request. I have a busy schedule and family and they come first. Please be patient with me.
3. 4. As a courtesy to me I ask that you use my siggy for at least a week. I appreciate members that respect my time and effort.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
September 4th, 2006, 12:29 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Can you make me one? I love your siggy's!! I like one similar to #19. Here are the photos I would like in it. Feel free to crop them. I would like pretty girly colors like pinks and purples.

I would like some where on there Brian & Jessica TTC again

Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

September 4th, 2006, 12:32 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Oh, I can do something like that. I'll work on it for you tonight or tomorrow morning.

Teresa

September 4th, 2006, 03:27 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Okay thank you!!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

September 4th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Veteran
Hi Teresa,

I would love a siggie from you! I have never had one done but have wanted one made for a long time. Please let me know if you could do one for me I would lovie it! I like #72. in your gallery. Here are the pictures:

Our wedding pic(it is really blurry because its a picture of a picture-I hope it can work!):
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/lov...pictures121.jpg

Hannah
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/lov...ng/imagew23.jpg

Hayden:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/lov...71aftereye2.jpg

Or here are black and white photos of the kids(I don't know which would look better color or blk/white-help!):

Hannah:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/lov...ng/imagew24.jpg

Hayden:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...ng/imagew2.jpg

Wording could say: Lindsey wife to Chris, Mommy to Hannah and Hayden; and maybe put our wedding date of 7-26-03 around the pic or under the top wording and then the kids birthdates under thier names? Hannah 7-14-04 and Hayden 4-13-06

Thank You!!
Lindsey
September 4th, 2006, 08:11 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Ok, I will make you one tomorrow.

Teresa

September 4th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Veteran
Thank you so much Teresa!
September 12th, 2006, 04:10 PM
marie2001
Teresa-- you are so good at this and I have come to terms with the fact that I stink at siggie making, so could you make me one? I liked the one you made for Sarah, but I am totally open to any ideas you have!!! Maybe just say something like "Amie and Jon, Trying to conceive our first" or something along those lines. You have awesome judgement, so I know whatever you come up with will be great. The photos of us are below. Feel free to adjust them however you want. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Amie

September 12th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Teresa!
I'm new here so sorry if you don't recognize me. I just looked through your siggies and can't believe how good of a job you do! It reminds me of a local photography studio and their postcards they do. It's amazing! If you would be willing to put one together for me, that would be absolutely wonderful! My name is Abby and my husbands name is Dustin, we have two girls, Ava who is 2 1/2 and Faith who is 1 1/2 and she has Down Syndrome. I'm mainly here because we're TTC our 3rd child. I love talking to other moms who are experiencing the same joy! I also found the Special Needs Children board which i'm very interested in. I'm excited to get to know everyone and thought it would be wonderful to have my own AWESOME siggie!

I don't care how you put it together but if it looks good you can put something like....
"Attitude Enhanced Ava" & "Chromosomally Enhanced Faith" somewhere in there! Those descriptions totally fit my two children so it would be cute to put them in there with the siggy if you think it will look good. You can also add "TTC #3" if you want. If you would be willing to do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you're too busy, I totally understand. I'll include the photos and you can crop and do whatever you need to, to make the siggie if you choose to.
Thanks so much!!
AJ

September 13th, 2006, 05:32 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Quote:
Teresa-- you are so good at this and I have come to terms with the fact that I stink at siggie making, so could you make me one? I liked the one you made for Sarah, but I am totally open to any ideas you have!!! Maybe just say something like "Amie and Jon, Trying to conceive our first" or something along those lines. You have awesome judgement, so I know whatever you come up with will be great. The photos of us are below. Feel free to adjust them however you want. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Amie

[/b]

Amie, I would absolutely love to make you a siggy! You don't stink at them either. You obviously never saw my siggies when I first started out. I will post it in the pick up folder when I am done. I might not get to it until this evening though.

Quote:
Hi Teresa!
I'm new here so sorry if you don't recognize me. I just looked through your siggies and can't believe how good of a job you do! It reminds me of a local photography studio and their postcards they do. It's amazing! If you would be willing to put one together for me, that would be absolutely wonderful! My name is Abby and my husbands name is Dustin, we have two girls, Ava who is 2 1/2 and Faith who is 1 1/2 and she has Down Syndrome. I'm mainly here because we're TTC our 3rd child. I love talking to other moms who are experiencing the same joy! I also found the Special Needs Children board which i'm very interested in. I'm excited to get to know everyone and thought it would be wonderful to have my own AWESOME siggie!

I don't care how you put it together but if it looks good you can put something like....
"Attitude Enhanced Ava" & "Chromosomally Enhanced Faith" somewhere in there! Those descriptions totally fit my two children so it would be cute to put them in there with the siggy if you think it will look good. You can also add "TTC #3" if you want. If you would be willing to do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you're too busy, I totally understand. I'll include the photos and you can crop and do whatever you need to, to make the siggie if you choose to.
Thanks so much!!
AJ

[/b]
Yes, I would be glad to make you one. Because you have been here less than 30 days it will have to have a watermark on it, but I am sure I can still put you something together that is nice. I'll post it in the pick up folder as soon as I am done with it. I might not get to it until tonight. I'll try to get it done sooner if I can.

Teresa

September 13th, 2006, 06:15 AM
marie2001
No rush on my siggie at all Teresa! I am just grateful that you are making me one. B)
September 13th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:

Amie

[/b]

Amie, I would absolutely love to make you a siggy! You don't stink at them either. You obviously never saw my siggies when I first started out. I will post it in the pick up folder when I am done. I might not get to it until this evening though.

Quote:
Hi Teresa!

Thanks so much!!
AJ

[/b]
Yes, I would be glad to make you one. Because you have been here less than 30 days it will have to have a watermark on it, but I am sure I can still put you something together that is nice. I'll post it in the pick up folder as soon as I am done with it. I might not get to it until tonight. I'll try to get it done sooner if I can.

Teresa
[/b]

Thanks so much Teresa! No rush on the siggie, do it when you have time. If you need me to be a member for 30 days before you make one, that is also fine. Maybe i'll be pregnant with my 3rd by then. HAHA!
Thanks again!
AJ
September 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Could you make me one??? I just went through some of your gallery and I really like the styles of 8 and 12, but I am pretty open! Here is some info and you can use it however (I really don't have any definite thing):
I am Valerie and Troy is 9 months old, born 12/5/05
Here are some pics, use whatever and crop as you need!

September 13th, 2006, 02:28 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Yep, I'll make you one. I got one more ahead of you. So I might not get it done until tomorrow, but I am going to try and get it done today.

Teresa

September 17th, 2006, 08:23 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Teresa would you make me a siggy for Lyndsey's bday! I tried to make something nice but I just can't make my siggies look like yours. You do really good at the clean and elegant type siggies and I don't do those as well. I really, really want you to make one for me with these pictures. Please.

http://justmommies.dropshots.com/day.php?u...;cdate=20060916

I like the last three pictures the best. If you want the original 230 resolution pics let me know. I want it to say something about her first birthday and have "moo" in there somewhere. (I like #58 the best) Oh and her birthday is September 26, 2005.

September 17th, 2006, 10:10 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Quote:
Teresa would you make me a siggy for Lyndsey's bday! I tried to make something nice but I just can't make my siggies look like yours. You do really good at the clean and elegant type siggies and I don't do those as well. I really, really want you to make one for me with these pictures. Please.

http://justmommies.dropshots.com/day.php?u...;cdate=20060916

I like the last three pictures the best. If you want the original 230 resolution pics let me know. I want it to say something about her first birthday and have "moo" in there somewhere. (I like #58 the best) Oh and her birthday is September 26, 2005.[/b]
Yep, yep. I would love to make one for Lyndsey! I'll get to it soon. I promise.

September 18th, 2006, 09:50 AM
tricksy22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi....I would love to have a siggie....you are so good at these....Here's a few pictures of my son, Carson Dean, born 3/24/06...Thank you! Stacy....husband Blake....any design would be fine, you don't have to use all the pics, just whatever is easier for you

Carson 3/24/06
September 18th, 2006, 12:50 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Quote:
Hi....I would love to have a siggie....you are so good at these....Here's a few pictures of my son, Carson Dean, born 3/24/06...Thank you! Stacy....husband Blake....any design would be fine, you don't have to use all the pics, just whatever is easier for you[/b]

I'd be glad to make you one. I might not be able to get to it until tomorrow, but I am going to try to do it tonight if I can. I'll post it in the pick up folder when it is done.

Teresa

September 19th, 2006, 03:51 PM
imcloudnine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Teresa, I was wondering if you could make me another siggy? I like #23 and I also like my current siggy that you made me, so either way would be great. I would like it to say something like "Joey, mom to Brandon and proud cesarean support co-host" or something like that. Here are a couple of pics- the first one I definitely want to use, and the others you can use if you want to, but you don't have to:

Thank you so much!

September 19th, 2006, 04:01 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
I can make you one for sure. I was wondering when you were going to request a new one. Do you by any chance have those pictures sized bigger? I can do it the way they are now, but it is easier if I have them a little bit larger to work with. If you don't have them bigger don't worry about it, I can still come up with something I think you will like, but if you have them bigger it'd be a little easier. I will post it for you in the pick up folder when I get it done.

Teresa

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search