Mommyof1.5

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 3rd, 2006, 09:44 AM
Mommyof3Hoppers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommyof3Hoppers
I usually work on my siggys late at night or during my daughters nap. Please feel free to post here for any requests!

Thanks!
Meighan

Look me up on Facebook - Meighan Hopper Bloomington, Illinois
September 15th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
first i just wanna say i love how u make siggies can i have a siggy that says "sandy mommy to dylan"and his dob 6/23/06...im sure ill like any siggy you can make for me also can u maybe lightenin up the picture a little bit? i dont no how to sorry

September 16th, 2006, 09:49 PM
I will work on that now, should be ready in an hour or so in pick up!

September 30th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Llamamama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Please cancel this request

My boys are beautiful and look forward to meeting the new member of our family

@LizPW on Twitter or find me on my blog
October 9th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
can i cancelle? sorry

October 10th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Quote:
HI. I just love your siggies. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to make me a scrapbook siggie with light colors such as baby blue, pink, lime green, yellow. My name is Brittany and my boyfriend's name is Jerrice. I am due on April 16, 2007. Here are the pics:

[/b]

Hi Brittany! Sorry I didn't see this sooner! I just recently moved (on the first) and I haven't been making siggys since then because I haven't been able to find the time! I don't personally do scrap book siggies but I sure can make an attempt for you! Incase you don't like what I come up with then I would check with patty...her scrapbook siggies are AMAZING! She is probably the best on the board for scrapbook style! But like I said I will definately make the attempt and post it in pick up! I just went back to work today so I am going to have to find some time to work on it but I promise it will be in pick up for you by Friday night at the latest!!! Thanks! Meighan

October 14th, 2006, 03:38 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love the siggy you made me so much, but I was wondering if you could take the picture of Hayden and I out and put this one in of him instead. If you can't its not a problem. Thanks!

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

October 14th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE your work!! It's all so beautiful! Could you make me one? I have some pics of dh and I that I have posted. I think I would like it to say something like Charity & James ttc their 1st miracle or if you have something more creative I am ok with anything. I would greatly appreciate this! Just let me know!

sry, I couldn't get this any smaller for some reason
October 17th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Quote:
I love the siggy you made me so much, but I was wondering if you could take the picture of Hayden and I out and put this one in of him instead. If you can't its not a problem. Thanks!

[/b]

I actually don't have this in my photo shop file anymore! So I would not be able to replace the photo that is in your current siggy. I would be happy to do a different one in the future for you if you would like. Just let me know!! Thanks...and sorry about that!
Meighan

Quote:
I LOVE your work!! It's all so beautiful! Could you make me one? I have some pics of dh and I that I have posted. I think I would like it to say something like Charity & James ttc their 1st miracle or if you have something more creative I am ok with anything. I would greatly appreciate this! Just let me know!

sry, I couldn't get this any smaller for some reason[/b]
I will try to get one done for you by this weekend for you. Hopefully I can work on it Thursday for you! Do you have any specific colors or styles that you would like for your siggy? If so just post them here and I will check it again before I start working on it! Thanks!
Meighan

October 18th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I will try to get one done for you by this weekend for you. Hopefully I can work on it Thursday for you! Do you have any specific colors or styles that you would like for your siggy? If so just post them here and I will check it again before I start working on it! Thanks!
Meighan
[/quote]

I don't really have a preference since I haven't ever had a siggie before maybe red white and blue since dh is in the navy? I do like the kinds of siggies that have 2 or 3 pics, but that's about all the preferences that I have. Sry, I'm probably not much help, so you get to be as creative as you want!
I will love anything that you do for me!
Thanks a LOT!!!
October 18th, 2006, 09:54 AM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I actually don't have this in my photo shop file anymore! So I would not be able to replace the photo that is in your current siggy. I would be happy to do a different one in the future for you if you would like. Just let me know!! Thanks...and sorry about that!
Meighan[/b]
That's okay. It'll give me a chance to get new pics this way. Thanks.

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

March 29th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Nicole_M's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi! Could you make a siggy for me please? I like the one you did with the lyrics from "In My Daughter's Eyes." It's in post #14 of your gallery. I wanted one with the lyrics from "Baby Mine" that song from Dumbo. The lyrics I want included are "You're so sweet, precious to me, cute as can be, baby of mine."
I'd like shades of blue and I like script over print.
Here are the pictures. I want these two in the hearts.

And if you can fit these in too.

You can be creative with it all. It doesn't have to look exactly like the one I mentioned. I picked it mainly because you used song lyrics.

Thank you!
March 29th, 2007, 12:05 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Hi! Could you make a siggy for me please? I like the one you did with the lyrics from "In My Daughter's Eyes." It's in post #14 of your gallery. I wanted one with the lyrics from "Baby Mine" that song from Dumbo. The lyrics I want included are "You're so sweet, precious to me, cute as can be, baby of mine."

You can be creative with it all. It doesn't have to look exactly like the one I mentioned. I picked it mainly because you used song lyrics.

Thank you![/b]
I haven't seen Meighan around the siggy board lately. You might want to PM her to let her know about this request. I'm not sure she's checking this thread.
March 29th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Quote:
I haven't seen Meighan around the siggy board lately. You might want to PM her to let her know about this request. I'm not sure she's checking this thread.[/b]
Thanks for letting me know!
March 30th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Quote:

Thank you![/b]
I will do this for you sometime this weekend. Hopefully I will have it finished by Sunday night for you! Thanks for the request!!
Meighan

March 31st, 2007, 08:38 AM
Thank you! If it's not too late, can you include his name and birthdate? Roger Aaron 2/16/06
If you see this after you're finished, don't worry about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search