JennL's Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2006, 09:01 AM
JennL
I love doing these, so if you would like for me to design you a siggy, please feel free to ask. I usually check in a few times a day, but if you don't hear back from me in a day or so, please send me a PM. I prefer to do scrapbook style siggies, but can do other styles if you prefer. Please no animated siggies until further notice as my animation program is giving me trouble. Thanks!

~Jenn
October 12th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to puboochu99
Can you make me a siggy please?
October 12th, 2006, 07:24 AM
JennL
Quote:
Can you make me a siggy please? [/b]
I would be happy to! Just post whatever pic's you want me to use, as well as what you would like it to say and I should be able to do one for you this afternoon while DS is napping. Did you have a certain style in mind? Or is that open? Thanks!

~Jenn
October 12th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to puboochu99
Thank you!! I want one for my baby! Here is a link to my photobucket, umm, you can surprise me, use whatever pics you want. Her B-day is August 28, 2006 and her name is Cayleigh Lily...Thanks again!!
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j119/puboochu/
October 12th, 2006, 02:37 PM
JennL
I started working on it a little earlier, but my son isn't cooperating today, so may not be able to finish it until later on or early tomorrow morning. I'll post here when it's ready for you in the pick-up area
October 12th, 2006, 06:49 PM
gee102
Could you possibly make me a siggy?

Details:

Name: Gabriella
Boyfriend's Name: Mark
Anniversaries: We've been together since April 19 1004 so just anything that suits
Favorite Colors: BRIGHT! VIBRANT! Blue, pink, yellow, red, orange, green, purple
Favorite Graphics (eg: Pooh Bear, Teddy Bears, etc.): Love hearts and stars or anything that suits what you're making even if it isn't hearts or stars

Any other info you want added or would like me to know: Could it please say something like:

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

Or just anything of the shorter version of it would be fine. Whatever you can fit

Thanks a TON!

Gabriella

Sorry about the darkness of the photos. It was what the camera was set on. I know in photoshop you can adjust the brightness/contrast. Sorry if this causes you any problems. Sorry about all the photo's too! You can choose however many but I just couldn't choose out of them .

Pictures:

October 13th, 2006, 05:06 AM
JennL
Cayleigh4us - I just posted a siggy for you in the pick-up area, here's the link: Siggy Hope you like!

Gabriella & Brittany - I should be able to work on ones for you either later on today or tomorrow, will let you know once they're ready for pick-up. Thanks!
October 13th, 2006, 01:03 PM
JennL
Hi Gabriella -

Your siggy is ready in the pick-up area
October 22nd, 2006, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Jenn! You did a great job with the last siggy you made me, so I was wondering if you would do one for my other son. It is posted on the main page (PamKir). It is a picture of my 4 yr. old in a tux. Thanks!
October 22nd, 2006, 02:09 PM
JennL
Hi Pam -

I'll definitely see what I can do. I should have a chance sometime tomorrow. Will let you know when it's ready for pick-up
October 25th, 2006, 04:19 PM
tricksy22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
JennL, can you please make me a new siggy....you can do whatever you want with the picks, you can use all or some

Info:
Name: Carson Dean
DOB: 3/24/06

THANKS!

Carson 3/24/06
October 25th, 2006, 07:00 PM
JennL
Hi Stacy -

I'd love to make you one! Would you like your name on it, too? Or just Carson's info? I'll have it done for you tomorrow afternoon, and i'll let you know once it's posted for pick-up. Thanks!

~Jenn

ETA: just posted one for you in the pick-up area. Hope you like!
October 26th, 2006, 08:25 PM
tricksy22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks so much...you made it perfect!!

Carson 3/24/06
October 26th, 2006, 08:59 PM
JennL
They were great pictures to work with! I'm very pleased that you liked it.
October 26th, 2006, 09:03 PM
lynaiah2002's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey can you please make me a siggy?? I love you work!

~Text~
Emma
Mommy to
Lynaiah Alexis 7.31.02
Baby boy due 3.27.07

~Pictures~

You don't have to use all the pictures, whichever one you feel will work best

Please and thank you!!!
October 27th, 2006, 06:00 AM
JennL
Thank you! I did one for you this morning, you can pick-it up here. Hope you like!

ETA: I just realized that you wanted your name in there, too. Whoops! Guess I haven't had enough coffee yet! Let me know if you want me to add that, and i'll be able to do it probably later on this afternoon.
October 27th, 2006, 06:20 AM
lynaiah2002's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no it's fine I love it! Thank you so much it's perfect
November 1st, 2006, 01:45 PM
I Smile Because Of Them's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can you make me something? I'm not picky at all..it can have a brothers quote, or just nothing, doesn't matter to me ....my boys are Jordon & Riley. Thanks in advance

Here's a few pictures

Same one as above, just in color

These 2 I had to scan, so they have marks on them...if they won't look right, just let me know

ETA: Sorry the last one is so big...I kept trying to resize it & it wouldn't work!

November 1st, 2006, 04:58 PM
JennL
Hi Jennifer - I'd love to make something for you, they're great pics to work with! I should be able to do it tomorrow morning. I'll let you know when it's ready
November 2nd, 2006, 07:40 AM
JennL
Hi Jennifer -

Your siggy is posted here for your pick-up Thanks for requesting one!
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search