Jerinda's Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
<span style="font-familyalatino Linotype">I am still pretty new at this and learning to do new stuff daily. I will try to check in daily and fill requests within 24 hours, but I can't promise anything. If you haven't gotten a reply within 24 hours, feel free to PM me.

Click here to see my gallery. If you like something specific in there, please give me the number of the sig in the gallery and I will create your own version of that.

I look forward to creating a beautiful siggy for you!</span>
May 28th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi! You do great work!! Could you make a siggy for me like the one that says Dani? Also is it possible to work my husband in their somewhere? Let me know what you need from me.

Thanks in advance for your time!!

Visit www.SillyMonkeez.com For Fun T-Shirts & Gifts For the Whole Family! Browse our selection of Gaming, Computer Geek, Special Occasion, and Coordinating Family designs . . . including our Signature Silly Little Monkey line.
May 28th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
If you want any pics, post them here along with all the names or anything else you want included.
May 28th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Karen.

My husband is Todd.

Our son born in 2004 is Jake.

The twins were born in 2007. The boy is Luke.

The girl is Makenzie.

Maybe you could write "Karen loves her January babies" or something like that. You don't have to, it's just one idea.

I really appreciate this! Maybe someday I can get into designing signatures. It looks like so much fun, but too time-consuming for me right now. Maybe I'll get to experiment soon. What program(s) do you use?

Visit www.SillyMonkeez.com For Fun T-Shirts & Gifts For the Whole Family! Browse our selection of Gaming, Computer Geek, Special Occasion, and Coordinating Family designs . . . including our Signature Silly Little Monkey line.
May 28th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
I use GIMP, it's a free program. It is time consuming and addicting, but a lot of fun. If you check out the Siggy School subforum in Siggies R Us, there is a link to download GIMP and some really great tutorials.

I'm going to work on your sig now, but may not get it done until tomorrow. I'll post it in the Pick Ups when I'm all done.
May 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! I'll check it out right now.

May 28th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
I decided to just post this here. I'm not 100% happy with what I did here, but I'm tired and going to bed. I'll probably make you another one tomorrow. Nonetheless, here it is...
May 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Amber76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Amber76
Yay! I want one! No hurry.

Something with these please.

Katerina 01/10/07 Gabriella 12/29/09 2012 2013
May 29th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Snakes-n-Snails
I will work on yours Amber after I redo Karen's. I will post both in pickups later.
May 29th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Snakes-n-Snails
Posting both in pickups now.
May 29th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Very COOL! B) I will change my signature asap. And you can certainly use either or both designs in your gallery. Thanks a bunch!!!

June 6th, 2007, 10:18 AM
~ Liz ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to ~ Liz ~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Liz ~
Hey Jerinda!!
I have idea what I want, just let your imagination take care of it I would like to have my name, either Elizabeth or Liz, in there somewhere
TIA!!!!!!!

Use any pix you want! Sorry so many but I just want you to have something to work with however you want....

Kaitlyn:

Emily:

June 6th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Snakes-n-Snails
Going to work on it now. Be back in a bit!
June 6th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Snakes-n-Snails
Posted in pickup.

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=630315
June 8th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Audrey.'s Avatar Kira & Kayla's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Audrey. Send a message via MSN to Audrey.
K, I want one!! You can do much better than me. I'm gonna request on the regular board too, just to see the different ideas people come up with! This is Kira Marie and I guess I want it to say something about loving her boppy.

June 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
Working on it now!
June 8th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
Done and posted in pickups.

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=633589
June 8th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
( I posted this to addysmom too, but i'm not sure if she checks over here? i love the last one you made for me, so could i have a couple more!)

Could I please have 2 siggie's? One for each of my girls.
I like the ones in color, other then that... thank you! Use whatever you'd like, however you'd like. Or if you can figure out a way to combine one for both girls..... that may be easier for you.

Rylie Nicole May 1,2000

(This is Rylie with her cousin Drew, just so you know)

Jolee Quinn January 7,2007

Gavin born 4/10/09

June 10th, 2007, 06:16 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
I will work on one tonight.
June 10th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Snakes-n-Snails
Done and posted in pickups. Hope you like!

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/index.ph...p;#entry5695985
Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search