Karen's Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What a great creative outlet! I'm having lots of fun experimenting with different objects. Feel free to view some examples in My Siggy Gallery.

All requests are welcome. Just post your photos here along with any specific things you'd like to see. I just love a challenge and will try my best to produce something great for you.

Visit www.SillyMonkeez.com For Fun T-Shirts & Gifts For the Whole Family! Browse our selection of Gaming, Computer Geek, Special Occasion, and Coordinating Family designs . . . including our Signature Silly Little Monkey line.
June 29th, 2007, 06:51 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to KrystalForse
I would LOVE a siggy!

Something like "Krystal proud Mommy to Krystian since 01/16/07

Maybe a
"My little Water Baby"

Whichever you feel better about.
Thanks so much

[/img]

June 29th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great pictures! If you don't mind an animated siggy, I could maybe use all the photos. I should have it done by late tonight or earlier (depending on how much free time I get today). I will drop you a PM when it's finished.

Visit www.SillyMonkeez.com For Fun T-Shirts & Gifts For the Whole Family! Browse our selection of Gaming, Computer Geek, Special Occasion, and Coordinating Family designs . . . including our Signature Silly Little Monkey line.
July 11th, 2007, 01:00 PM
BabyBrain's Avatar Veteran
I would like a siggy if you have time please.

Can I get something that has to do with her smiling all the time? Her name is Isabel Elise and she was born Jan 31st. Thank you.
July 11th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What a happy baby!!! I'll see what I can come up with by tonight. I'll PM you when it's done.

August 2nd, 2007, 04:41 PM
BaiLeYnEliJaH's Avatar Veteran
Could you make us a siggy?
IF you have time PM me

</div>
August 8th, 2007, 05:06 AM
BaiLeYnEliJaH's Avatar Veteran
Hi, I wanted these two pics ontheir

and
maybe sayin the norm like Bailey, wife to Elijah, mother to Chase Alexander 4/16/07

</div>
August 8th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi, I wanted these two pics ontheir

maybe sayin the norm like Bailey, wife to Elijah, mother to Chase Alexander 4/16/07[/b]
Cute pics! I'll work on it tonight. I'll definitely have it done within 48 hours. I will PM you when I post it for pick-up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search